This Oklahoma team JUST LOOKS DIFFERENT: OU Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

• 2 weeks later...

Lulz ... looks like the Sooners have their very own Satya. 😂  😂  😂  😂 

I bet this is our Satya, when he sees the fine effort from Stu, below. 

Proud Emma Stone GIF

(And remember - the last OU class finished #5.)

image.thumb.png.ebeb404ca5c79c6c081d30ad712f8aae.png

image.thumb.png.854d0dd52ac1d3c38d4ab034275225d0.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fuck Lincoln Riley and all that, but…

They will never admit that if “That Bitch Out West” (and most of their talent) hadn’t left them in the Dust Bowl, they would still be media darlings and favored to win the conference every year. Instead they will crow about how he was terrified of the SEC while Big Dick Brent eats pieces of shit like Lincoln’s brisket for breakfast.

• Hook 'Em 1

“So much for the supposed momentum coming off their moral victory in a close loss against Bama.”

Is this like getting dumped by a coach who led your team to four straight conference titles and five straight top-ten finishes in his five year tenure, calling him soft, saying you’re glad he is gone, hyping up the new coach (who has never been a HC before) as a better culture fit, waxing poetic about how much tougher and more disciplined the team is, and then getting summarily donkey punched 49-0 in your biggest rivalry game?

I mean, @texifornia chose the title of this thread for a reason. The early returns on the Venables era look like the definition of a moral victory gone awry.

Siri, show me what toughness and discipline looks like on a Brent Venables team..

Okay Siri, that was early October. I’m sure they improved. Tell me about November. I want to hear it in Coach V’s own words..(first three minutes)

• Hook 'Em 4

The arrogance of those meth heads is surprising after last year's beatdown. They really think that this sport doesn't have cycles and that things will always remain the same just because that's the way they have been recently. Gotta suck having college football be the only thing of value in your life.

They've gotten way too used to dominating a po-dunk conference that always bent over backwards to give them a leg up because they were the foil to mean ole Texas. I think it's gonna be culture shock for them in the SEC when the entire conference outside of Texas doesn't just roll over for them every year. 

Edited by LateAughtsHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

One of these days, reality will have to force them to come to grips with the fact that their shitty school, with it's shitty education, that doesn't put out many uber succesful people, just might struggle financially. 

They buy a lot of good students from random places who grit their teeth while attending and then never give the place a second thought.