Jump to content

ALDS Yankees vs Guardians


Helobious

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Helobious said:

Pitching vs hitting, totally different and I’m not contradicting myself. Y’all were saying your pitchers were rusty, I’m saying a hitter that just completed a media circus record chase is rusty. Not the same situations.

Except right after the rainout you said that "bigly" screwed up the NY pitching rotation. We're having trouble keeping up with your bipolar contradictions. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Today was eye-opening. We don’t have the horses to beat these guys. Zero threatening hitters in the lineup, with judge a non-factor now and Stanton unreliable. Motherfuck. Fuck you Cashman.

You guys just need to spend more. Its hardly fair hamstringing Cashman with such a meager payroll.

2022 payrolls

Cleveland - $82 million

NY - $265 million

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gut Wagon said:

Except right after the rainout you said that "bigly" screwed up the NY pitching rotation. We're having trouble keeping up with your bipolar contradictions. 

Yep yesterday it was gonna be a sweep. Today, there's no way they can win the series.

LMFAO.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I fucking love A-Rod and don’t care what anyone thinks about it. Dude has never been a dumbass and has made a successful life after baseball. I believe his company owns about 10,000 rental properties or something like that. He’s smart and cashman & co should try listening to him. The leadoff shit is stupid, but overblown as he is not their best hitter anymore. No one is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I fucking love A-Rod and don’t care what anyone thinks about it. Dude has never been a dumbass and has made a successful life after baseball. I believe his company owns about 10,000 rental properties or something like that. He’s smart and cashman & co should try listening to him. The leadoff shit is stupid, but overblown as he is not their best hitter anymore. No one is.

Playoff Helobodork >>> Regular Season Helobodork

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I fucking love A-Rod and don’t care what anyone thinks about it. Dude has never been a dumbass and has made a successful life after baseball. I believe his company owns about 10,000 rental properties or something like that. He’s smart and cashman & co should try listening to him. The leadoff shit is stupid, but overblown as he is not their best hitter anymore. No one is.
Well of course you love a cheater Hypocritobious
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, I commented on that during game 1. I thought he was hitting first in the regular season to help him get extra at-bats to break the Maris record.  I don't understand putting Judge in the leadoff spot in games that matter. He's not a fast runner to make it around the bases on follow up hits. He's a power hitter, and his best role is clean up, a strategy I learned playing Little League baseball. It's a really dumb move, seems like someone on the Yankees is out-smarting themselves trying to be different. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Helobious said:

I fucking love A-Rod and don’t care what anyone thinks about it. Dude has never been a dumbass and has made a successful life after baseball. I believe his company owns about 10,000 rental properties or something like that. He’s smart and cashman & co should try listening to him. The leadoff shit is stupid, but overblown as he is not their best hitter anymore. No one is.

Alex Rodriguez has the IQ of a ham sammich.  

And he's admitted to taking steroids.

But cheating is totally legal and totally cool when it's the Yankees and you still get to hammer anyone else who gets caught cheating.  Because reasons.

Tell your boys to beat Cleveland so my boys get to send your boys home for like the 9th time in the last 6 years.

 

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

Yeah, I commented on that during game 1. I thought he was hitting first in the regular season to help him get extra at-bats to break the Maris record.  I don't understand putting Judge in the leadoff spot in games that matter. He's not a fast runner to make it around the bases on follow up hits. He's a power hitter, and his best role is clean up, a strategy I learned playing Little League baseball. It's a really dumb move, seems like someone on the Yankees is out-smarting themselves trying to be different. 

He’s fast enough. 18 or 19 steals on the year and he moves very well for his size. I think if DJL or Benni wasn’t hurt it’d be different but he needs to be hitting 2nd or 3rd anyway. I think conventional wisdom has moved away from “best hitter bats cleanup” nowadays. But like I said he needs to start actually playing like he’s the best hitter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Helobious said:

He’s fast enough. 18 or 19 steals on the year and he moves very well for his size. I think if DJL or Benni wasn’t hurt it’d be different but he needs to be hitting 2nd or 3rd anyway. I think conventional wisdom has moved away from “best hitter bats cleanup” nowadays. But like I said he needs to start actually playing like he’s the best hitter.

The guy lead the league in home runs by a mile, you want hitters in front of him in case he goes yard. Batting third allows for that, batting first means his lead off homers are solo shots. This isnt rocket surgery.

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Alex Rodriguez has the IQ of a ham sammich.  

And he's admitted to taking steroids.

But cheating is totally legal and totally cool when it's the Yankees and you still get to hammer anyone else who gets caught cheating.  Because reasons.

Tell your boys to beat Cleveland so my boys get to send your boys home for like the 9th time in the last 6 years.

 

 

anyone openly supporting ARod or 'in his corner' or praising that idiot, is highly likely mentally ill / off. I just can't imagine anybody with a normally functionally brain being a ARod person 

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...