Cowboys v Eagles - Game Thread

tx 3 putt

27 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

It's not on Micah.  It's man and the corner is getting picked trying to go through the playside scrum.  There it was Brown or Lewis..... they reacted slow and then couldn't get out there.  Micah has the QB and he's doing his job.

Thank you.  I was waiting for someone to point this out.  Don't know who got washed out in the first one but it was definitely Lewis on the 2nd one.  For some reason the dumbass cheated to the defensive right side for thinking Brown was going to the offensive left and of course they ran the exact same play to their right.  

Fecals are just a better team. I hate the refs but right now Fecals are just better. Jerruh trying to win with a 1995 model. It doesn’t work once you start playing better teams. Jmo. Flame away. At least the next two games are winnable before the bye. Nice INT! That’s cool as fuck! Badass! 

McCarthy not reviewing the Lamb catch for 1st down fucking pisses me off.  No excuse for that.

This.

Also when oriole pretend the defense is trash now remind them that the Eagles scored on 3 drives that started on the Dallas side of the field. And the cowboys only had the ball for 10 minutes in the first half.

Hard to play defense like that.