TCU - Baylor

Surly Bevo

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:
3 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:
Team of Destiny (until they play UGA in the playoffs)

Georgia should beat TCU how they beat Michigan last year. Won't even be close.

It will be worse.  Last year's Michigan team was way better than this year's Cockroaches.  UGA about the same, probably slightly better than last year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Isn't there an exception on time to substitute if you get into scrimmage kick formation? I thought I'd heard that before. If not then yes, another Baylor choke. 

Maybe but why would there be?  It's still an offensive formation and the kicking team could always fake it, which is clearly an offensive play.  If there is an exception, it would be a stupid one.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, utee94 said:

Maybe but why would there be?  It's still an offensive formation and the kicking team could always fake it, which is clearly an offensive play.  If there is an exception, it would be a stupid one.

Yes it would be dumb, which is probably why I just accepted the NCAA had that rule when I heard it. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Resume beating who exactly?

that is the murders row of steaming shit that Michigan has beaten so far this year

that OOC is total dog shit and they played the shittiest of the shitty Big 10 teams their only decent win id a fucking overrated Ped State

here is the murders row for Ohio State.....a pretty meh Notre Dame, over rated Ped State and piles of shit

12 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

An entire conference 

12 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Undefeated in the best conference in the country.

https://masseyratings.com/cf/compare.htm

Scroll to the bottom

Lulz

Not saying they don't deserve it, but they are like Cincinnati, not playing with the big boys.

Maybe schedule one decent non conference game if the conference sucks. 

• Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Losing to who exactly? 

The way people treat undefeated teams in college football always amazes me. They've beaten everyone on their schedule in a round robin p5 conference. 

You couldn't answer my question, which proves my point.

Sure they win out they deserve to get in, but pretending like they are better than the top 4 SEC teams is pretty funny.

Tennishit, Georgia, Bama, and LSU would all take TCU behind the wood shed. 

Just now, Vic Mackey said:
2 minutes ago, Zeus said:
Lulz
Not saying they don't deserve it, but they are like Cincinnati, not playing with the big boys.

Who has Michigan beat exactly?

They are going to lose to Ohio State so, nobody.

Just now, Zeus said:

Sure they win out they deserve to get in, but pretending like they are better than the top 4 SEC teams is pretty funny.

Those teams should probably not lose games then?

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

that is the murders row of steaming shit that Michigan has beaten so far this year

that OOC is total dog shit and they played the shittiest of the shitty Big 10 teams their only decent win id a fucking overrated Ped State

here is the murders row for Ohio State.....a pretty meh Notre Dame, over rated Ped State and piles of shit

They scheduled Notre Dame though.

TCU scheduled SMU.

Ohio State plays Michigan, so they have one tough game.

TCUs best win is Okie Lite and... Us?

5 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Lulz

3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

What in the fuck are you talking about? 

Yeah I'm sure Bama would walk into Amon Carter and hand TCU an ass whipping even though everything we've seen this season proves contrary. 

Just now, Zeus said:

TCU scheduled SMU.

Dude quit posting. 

"Scheduled"?

Is there a carbon monoxide leak in your vicinity? 

• Hook 'Em 1

why not clock it on 3rd down to avoid the fire drill? 

Duggan will go down as one of the best college QBs we've seen in years.  Just perfect for the college game, super smart, super clutch, makes things happen.  Reminds me a lot of Colt McCoy. What a leader! Hope to see him in NYC. 

TCU exudes confidence, smarts, clutch - like an NCAA team that just cannot lose despite being undersized -- 1985 Villanova. 

I'll be rooting for 13-0 and CFP. 

I guess it takes a ginger QB for TCU to be great.  Remember 2010 -  that team was a f'n machine

2569666238.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ztejas said:

What in the fuck are you talking about? 

Yeah I'm sure Bama would walk into Amon Carter and hand TCU an ass whipping even though everything we've seen this season proves contrary. 

Guess we just have to wait until the playoff for them to lose by double digits, because they don't schedule anyone OOC. 

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
6 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:
Who are the big boys??

SECSECSeCSeC!!!!

Pretty funny since Texas is leaving this dumpster fire conference for the elevated competition and professionalism in the SEC. 

The games don't take 4 hours and have 25 blown calls and 10 official reviews. 

Bonus nobody ever has to stop in Waco ever again.

19 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Impressive win for TCU. Can’t believe they kicked a FG with a running clock like that. I want a XII team in the playoff and want them to win out after us shitting the bed against them.

Lulz

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

PAC-12 winner ain't jumping Tennessee and LSU if "they roll the table".

Bingo

28 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Isn't there an exception on time to substitute if you get into scrimmage kick formation? I thought I'd heard that before. If not then yes, another Baylor choke. 

No

RULING: Team B should reasonably expect that Team A will attempt a field goal in this situation and should have its field-goal defense unit ready. The umpire will not stand over the ball, as there should be no issue of the defense being uncertain about the next play. IX. Late in the first half Team A is out of timeouts. A pass play on third down ends inbounds at the B-25 short of the line to gain with the game clock showing 0:30. Facing fourth down and three, Team A gives no indication as to its next play until the game clock reads 0:10. They then rush their field goal unit onto the field, and Team B then hurries to respond. RULING: The umpire moves to the ball to prevent the snap until Team B has had a reasonable opportunity to get its field-goal defense unit onto the field. The umpire will step away when he judges that the defense has had enough time. If the game clock reads 0:00 before the ball is snapped after the umpire steps away, the half is over.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Those teams should probably not lose games then?

Exactly. Bama almost lost to both Texas and aggy. Its not clear to me that anybody but UGA takes TCU to the woodshed. Tenn, Bama, LSU probably all close games, with spread under 7. Tenn probably favored, bama a toss up, and LSU the Underdog. 

2 minutes ago, blacklab said:

No

RULING: Team B should reasonably expect that Team A will attempt a field goal in this situation and should have its field-goal defense unit ready. The umpire will not stand over the ball, as there should be no issue of the defense being uncertain about the next play. IX. Late in the first half Team A is out of timeouts. A pass play on third down ends inbounds at the B-25 short of the line to gain with the game clock showing 0:30. Facing fourth down and three, Team A gives no indication as to its next play until the game clock reads 0:10. They then rush their field goal unit onto the field, and Team B then hurries to respond. RULING: The umpire moves to the ball to prevent the snap until Team B has had a reasonable opportunity to get its field-goal defense unit onto the field. The umpire will step away when he judges that the defense has had enough time. If the game clock reads 0:00 before the ball is snapped after the umpire steps away, the half is over.

But that's basically an exception. It says the umpire will not hold up the snap because the defense should know a field goal attempt is coming. 

17 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Lulz

What part of top rated conference do you think means the conference sucks?