Jump to content

#2 Texas vs. #7 Creighton - 6pm on ESPN - It’s Game Day!


KingBobo81

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Great job by Carr driving into the shot blocker’s body. We need to do that way more. 

Not sure Scheierman should be considered a shotblocker. But it was a nice drive. 

One of the few transition points we've been able to score, too.

Creighton's bench is unbelievably bad, but they have a top 5 starting 5 for the system they play in. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SL Xpress said:

Not sure Scheierman should be considered a shotblocker. But it was a nice drive. 

One of the few transition points we've been able to score, too.

Creighton's bench is unbelievably bad, but they have a top 5 starting 5 for the system they play in. 

He was trying to block the shot, ie he was the shot blocker on the play. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Burt Macklin said:

He was trying to block the shot, ie he was the shot blocker on the play. 

Gotcha. To me he looked like he was trying to run backwards as fast as he could and just hope Carr would bail him out. He looks like a complete goof out there on defense. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Horn80 said:

Just tuned in.  Closer score than I hoped it would be.

 

5 point lead at half against these guys is awesome. They've shot terrible from three. Texas has had something to do with it, but flat out bad shooting has had more. And Kalkbrenner doesn't miss if he gets it inside. 80% on the season, and 100% tonight. 

I'm very pleased with the half time result. Hoping we can mirror it in the second half. 

  • Hook 'Em 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SL Xpress said:

 

5 point lead at half against these guys is awesome. They've shot terrible from three. Texas has had something to do with it, but flat out bad shooting has had more. And Kalkbrenner doesn't miss if he gets it inside. 80% on the season, and 100% tonight. 

I'm very pleased with the half time result. Hoping we can mirror it in the second half. 

This. 

I’m just telling myself this is how it will be deep in the tournament so we are just getting that experience.

  • Hook 'Em 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SL Xpress said:

 

5 point lead at half against these guys is awesome. They've shot terrible from three. Texas has had something to do with it, but flat out bad shooting has had more. And Kalkbrenner doesn't miss if he gets it inside. 80% on the season, and 100% tonight. 

I'm very pleased with the half time result. Hoping we can mirror it in the second half. 

Thank you very much for the update.  It’s been a tough day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...