UGA vs Ohio State, First Round, Dec. 31

Parliament

4 minutes ago, Stunns38 said:

It also makes me jealous to see other head coaches actively coaching/bitching out/correcting their players on the field and sidelines.

Lol fuck off with stupid shit like this. You really think Texas doesn't do this? What do you think our coaches do on the sidelines all game? 

Just now, Loch Ness Monster said:

Bruh Ohio St and TCU coaches are way better than Sark.

Bruh I don't give a shit I'm not trying to have a discussion about Sark I'm watching Georgia play Ohio State. Why don't you clowns take this to one of the other threads. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Stunns38 said:

You’re just fucking blind

No you're just being a little fucking pussy and bitching about Texas football in a thread that has nothing to do with it. I'm not satisfied with where Texas is as a program - that doesn't mean I go shit up other threads where people are trying to discuss a completely unrelated game. Sark is in the ear of whoever is playing QB all game every game. If you can't or haven't seen that then you're the one that needs some corrective eye surgery.

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, naija said:

Brian Hartline might be the only position coach more famous than most coordinators in the country.....

As soon as the season is over, Kevin Wilson is leaving to take the Tulsa job and Hartline is being promoted to OC. 

16 minutes ago, naija said:

it's the kind of beard you grow when you start packing the pounds, thinking that it's going to hide the obvious

Day was clean shaven this morning.

Edited by WhatTheBuck

No you're just being a little fucking pussy and bitching about Texas football in a thread that has nothing to do with it. I'm not satisfied with where Texas is as a program - that doesn't mean I go shit up other threads where people are trying to discuss a completely unrelated game. Sark is in the ear of whoever is playing QB all game every game. If you can't or haven't seen that then you're the one that needs some corrective eye surgery.

Shut the fuck up and watch the game. No one wants to see your shitty ass posts. Stop drinking while you’re at it.