UGA vs Ohio State, First Round, Dec. 31

Parliament

5 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I know the holding can be called on every play man, but this is some next level, worse-than-ou shit going on here.

There are jerseys being pulled, armpads being dragged down, ive seen 2  full on take-down tackles by the O line, and every one of these plays are the determining factor as to why CJ has all kinds of fucking time and is able to keep running around. 

Based on the lack of holding calls across the board this year, I think it’s just part of speeding games up and benefitting offense which fans find more entertaining… there’s still a few people who enjoy 7-6 snoozers, but most people are add and like wild games.

I think footwork is even more important for OL because as long as you stay in front of your block you can pretty much hold all you want.  The few calls I’ve seen this year were when the OL gets beat and grabs the defender from behind.   

1 minute ago, Treefidy said:

Based on the lack of holding calls across the board this year, I think it’s just part of speeding games up and benefitting offense which fans find more entertaining… there’s still a few people who enjoy 7-6 snoozers, but most people are add and like wild games.

I think footwork is even more important for OL because as long as you stay in front of your block you can pretty much hold all you want.  The few calls I’ve seen this year were when the OL gets beat and grabs the defender from behind.   

It getting this way in the NFL too.  It’s called on tackles or when you pull after being beat.  The arm around the neck isn’t.  

Bennett is so fucking average. He is the fourth-best QB in the semis by a country mile.
For sure. He's a dork surrounded by 5 star talent all over the place. He's AJ McCarron pt 2. He's not prancing around like a KC faget this game at all. He has no shot in the pros.

Put this guy on TCU and they have 4 losses this year.
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Stunns38 said:

Abandoned due to OSU’s front 7 play.

Yeah, no argument there but, early they did cut through for some good ones. They kind of got happy with Stetson throwing, too. A combination of things i guess. The top-three rushers for UGa have combined for 154 yards on 16 rushes.

Edited by PittsburghTiger
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

For sure. He's a dork surrounded by 5 star talent all over the place. He's AJ McCarron pt 2. He's not prancing around like a KC faget this game at all. He has no shot in the pros.

Put this guy on TCU and they have 4 losses this year.

Maybe 5 losses.

Georgia knows what that need there. 

1st series a horizontal run with the TE

2nd set after the Bowers play.. a backward pass 

The series where they got the ball at the 32.. run.. run .. sack  missed long FG

Kirby doesn’t seem to understand this isn’t some weak ass weekly SEC team he is playing here 

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I mean I don't give a shit. You aren't my fucking mom. Pretty much everyone here is drunk. If a comment I made bothered you then I'm sorry but I'm not that sorry. Let's move on like adults. 

Dude it didn’t. Lighten up, have another beer. Jesus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I am starting to think Reese is deaf

hes reacting to the fake like the whistles werent going a second before the ball was snapped, and kept being whistled as the play was happening...

he almost came in his pants again. 

Are you talking about Chris Fowler ? Or are you watching something else. Serious question who is Reece you’re talking about?

• Haha 1