Houston @ Dallas

Drew

Zeke avoided the Salvation bucket due to being fined.   The TEs were fined also the week after. 
BUT WHY IS THE NFL FINING THAT????

The old “can’t use a prop” rule. Which I hate. I hate most of the group choreographed celebration but always liked the scoring player using props like TIO with popcorn or pompous or ochocinco with the cameraman.

Green Bay gets a waiver for the Lambeau Leap. Cowboys should get one for that kettle for holidays season. Stupid of league to fine folks for that.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Earl of Texas said:

We’re trying to get the #1 pick in the draft, winning is bad for us when you’re 1-10… 

Dumb.

I don't know how to tell you this, but the Texans were trying to win.

And I think the #1 draft pick is pretty safe regardless.

Edited by Augustus

You seriously peacocking after that game? A historically bad team gift wrapped a home game for the cowboys and you're feeling it? Lol 1 and done coming in the postseason 
It beats having 1 win and having absolutely no future at all. Houston fans pumping up almost wins is quintessential aggy. Whoop!!!
  • Like 1

We’re trying to get the #1 pick in the draft, winning is bad for us when you’re 1-10… 
Dumb.
You think the coaches and players care about the 1st pick? Yep it sure showed it on the field lulz. Absolutely every Texans fan wanted this win. To come into Dallas and have scoreboard for another 4 years. Very easy and convenient to pull the we are glad we lost because of draft pick after the fact. 100% different tune had Houston won and should have won. Today shows why they have 1 loss. Dallas begged Houston to take the win all day and they didn't know how to win.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

You seriously peacocking after that game? A historically bad team gift wrapped a home game for the cowboys and you're feeling it? Lol 1 and done coming in the postseason 

Good point. There has never been a team in NFL that has played a bad game and recovered. This is who they are from here on out. Might just fold the franchise.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Augustus said:

I don't know how to tell you this, but the Texans were trying to win.

And I think the #1 draft pick is pretty safe regardless.

I don’t care if they were trying to win, outcome is all that matters. Winning is bad if you’re 1-10. And we lost, so that’s good.

Theres a couple hapless 3 win teams out there this year, and we might pull one off against Indy or Jax. That would be 3 wouldn’t it, idiot.

6 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Gift wrapped?

The Cowboys shot their dicks off for 3.75 quarters, served this game up on a silver platter for Houston.

Then they got their shit together and scored a game winning TD.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
10 minutes ago, The Earl of Texas said:
Dumb.

Absolutely every Texans fan wanted this win. 

Wrong and dumb. Not sure how else to explain this. Win means literally nothing now, all that matters is the draft for a team this bad.

Edited by The Earl of Texas
  • Fuck You 1

10 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

This guy gets the NFL. Let’s subscribe to his newsletter. 

Edited by Gucci_Suit

1 minute ago, The Earl of Texas said:

Wrong and dumb. Not sure how else to explain this. Win means literally nothing now, all that matters is the draft for a team this bad.

You're right about the draft.

You're wrong in that TONS of Texans fans badly wanted this win.  They're all over my social media and I got about 100 texts from Texans-fan friends right up until the last few minutes of the game.

Look, its impossible to be a texans fan after what McNair, Easterby, O'Brien et al have done to create this train wreck. Since the infamous fake punt attempt against the Chiefs literally not 1 good thing has happened to this franchise. They just made several coaching and clock management mistakes in the last 3 minutes to let the cowboys back in. If you guys want to start booking Glendale trips after that game, good luck to you.

• Like 1

Look obviously this was disgusting for the cowboys. Embarrassing.

It’s not the first or last time a really good team fucked around snd barely wins. Game they should have been chilling in the 4th quarter in.

We literally saw the eagles do this same thing 3 weeks ago. Bunch of mistakes. Let the colts take a lead and had them at first and goal with the game ofer if they scored.

But just lien today they held. And went in a huge drive to win the game. Then they ran off 3 strait massive victories.

Sometimes you need a game like this to humble you.

They can’t overlook the jags now and the h that’s not a bad team either.

4 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Absolutely every Texans fan wanted this win. To come into Dallas and have scoreboard for another 4 years.

4 hours ago, Augustus said:

You're wrong in that TONS of Texans fans badly wanted this win.  They're all over my social media and I got about 100 texts from Texans-fan friends right up until the last few minutes of the game.

I'm 100% sure I know more Texans fans than both of you combined.  And you're wrong.  The vast majority of us would rather have the #1 draft pick than a meaningless regular season win over the Cowboys, no matter how fucking insufferable y'all are.

But congratulations to your boys on overcoming the league-wide conspiracy to hold them down by missing 4 penalties on the other guys on every single play.  Another gutsy regular season win for the sleeping giant.

Edited by TexArcher

6 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I'm 100% sure I know more Texans fans than both of you combined.  And you're wrong.  The vast majority of us would rather have the #1 draft pick than a meaningless regular season win over the Cowboys, no matter how fucking insufferable y'all are.

But congratulations to your boys on overcoming the league-wide conspiracy to hold them down by missing 4 penalties on the other guys on every single play.  Another gutsy regular season win for the sleeping giant.

Haha

Edited by Gucci_Suit
Added extra ha
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

To take who?

You think the coaches and players care about the 1st pick? Yep it sure showed it on the field lulz. Absolutely every Texans fan wanted this win. To come into Dallas and have scoreboard for another 4 years. Very easy and convenient to pull the we are glad we lost because of draft pick after the fact. 100% different tune had Houston won and should have won. Today shows why they have 1 loss. Dallas begged Houston to take the win all day and they didn't know how to win.

There isn’t a single coach or player who wanted to lose that game. Just fans for the excuse for a spot up in the draft which doesn’t really matter in that organization. Houston fans are aggies and Lions fans agree.
  • Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Sounds like something a fan of a super shitty team that just lost to big brother would say.

12 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Do you understand how hard it is to be the worst team in the NFL for multiple seasons in a row? This league is designed to give bottom feeders all the help in the world and create as much parity as possible. We see teams go from worst to first all the time. The fact that you're staring down the barrel of being in the bottom 3 of the league for the 3rd year in a row is honestly impressive. And you'll probably do it again next year after you re-arrange your deck chairs one more time. My hat goes off to you guys and your dedication to being irrelevant.

Edited by Pam Cummings

24 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Do you understand how hard it is to be the worst team in the NFL for multiple seasons in a row? This league is designed to give bottom feeders all the help in the world and create as much parity as possible. We see teams go from worst to first all the time. The fact that you're staring down the barrel of being in the bottom 3 of the league for the 3rd year in a row is honestly impressive. And you'll probably do it again next year after you re-arrange your deck chairs one more time. My hat goes off to you guys and your dedication to being irrelevant.

Yeah, it's a shitshow.  No denying it.

But don't the Texans still have more playoff wins than the Cowboys in the last 25 years?

Texans fans are a surly bunch of haters but I sort of feel for them. They were done dirty by Bud Addams, and it’s pure insanity that even his kids won’t sell them their name back. And the new owners whoever they are seem to not give a shit, they’ve been awful for almost the entirely of their existence. I’d be surly as fuck too. I say that as a kid who was raised to like both the Oilers and Cowboys but was 12 when Dallas started their last big run and the Oilers left which is why I’m all Dallas these days, for better or for worst.