2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

52 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

For 1 year, 2 million, how do they pass him up?  That's so fucking cheap for a guy like him. If nothing else, he's a flex guy at DH when injuries inevitably crop up mid-season. 

1 minute ago, WBT said:

Who am I to argue with 21 ABs?

Or the fact that isn't how reality works?  Just because he was on the Astros doesn't mean he would be batting the same.  He would have been seeing different pitchers, different situations, different everything.  Could be batting better, could be batting worse who the fuck knows.  This is the type of shit that I hate when people say well Verlander would have been hurt if we resigned him.  No one knows that.  The scenario he got injured would have been totally different so who knows what would have happened.  But I digress.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Brooke at the right field club level bar that has all the liquor is a hell of a bartender.  After your first order, she'll remember it for the rest of the night and if you have a tab you don't have to wait in line.

Edited by kevwun

3 hours ago, kevwun said:

Brooke at the right field club level bar that has all the liquor is a hell of a bartender.  After your first order, she'll remember it for the rest of the night and if you have a tab you don't have to wait in line.

My eyesight is getting worse but I believe you forgot something in your post 

• Hook 'Em 1

I don’t understand wanting to slam drinks all game. Just goto a bar, Better drinks, food, scenery. 

more than once, I’ve stopped getting up for people needing to constantly leave their seats. I tell them tough shit, go another way 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, kevwun said:

My favorite bartender from that bar for the last 3 seasons was one of the ones that got rotated.  I use Brooke now too, she's awesome.