2023 MLB thread

shadow_operative2.0

12 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Several of you said you picked up Jasson Dominguez in fantasy based on my hype. I’m still waiting for my thanks. He’s lit it up about as good as you can in your first 4 games. Another homer tonight. 

It would be cooler if he could mix in some walks and doubles instead of being an out machine when he doesn't homer.

He also looks extremely short bus, NTTAWWT.

38 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

It would be cooler if he could mix in some walks and doubles instead of being an out machine when he doesn't homer.

2 singles & a homer tonight, and a double last night. And his 1.143 OPS says fuck your walks. 

41 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Well it’s cause he’s from Mars

• Drool 1

47 minutes ago, Helobious said:

How difficult is it to make up 6 games with 22 games left to play, but your team has been literally unbeatable since injecting youth into the lineup? Asking for a friend 

You need the Blue Jays to go 11-11 and you go 18-5 (with at least 3 of those wins against said Blue Jays, otherwise you need to go 19-4).

The Jays schedule is murder after this weekend ( 4 Texas, 3 Boston, 6 Yankees, 6 Rays), so seeing them go .500 from here on out wouldn’t shock me, but can the youth pull off a 23-5 September? Ehhh…

• Hook 'Em 1

For Beau. 

The Diamondbacks designated veteran shortstop Nick Ahmed for assignment, manager Torey Lovullo informed reporters. That’s the corresponding move for the promotion of top infield prospect Jordan Lawlar. 

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2023/09/diamondbacks-designate-nick-ahmed-for-assignment.html

• Drool 1