45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

If it’s Ginni I may never post again (because I will die laughing).

If that is in fact true, just wait until Justice Thomas refuses to recuse himself when her appeal reaches the Supreme Court.  Then we get an entirely new Constitutional Crisis set off by this fucking guy.  

30 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

I think he's going down via the fake electors scheme.  But maybe . . .

Co-Conspirator 6

Co-Conspirator 6 is a political consultant who helped implement a plan to submit fraudulent slates of presidential electors to obstruct the certification proceeding, according to the indictment.

200058082.jpg?fit=crop&crop=faces&w=870&

• Drool 1

55 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I am not a lawyer, but I played one in a student film at UT.

No, wait... that was an alcoholic.

21 minutes ago, speed817 said:

I'm worse....I'm an engineer....

Edited by Bullneck
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Chewbacca said:

Fuck that, we should encourage him to flee to Russia.  Convict him in absentia and he'll never come back and it's kinda hard to run a campaign from Moscow.

He won't leave unless he's forced. He'd have zero power in Russia, and he thrives on power. 

46 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Ginni Thomas is my bet for Co-Conspirator 6, which brings a fun wrinkle to all this if true.  Maddow almost said it and hesitated because there is no confirmation and won't be for a while.  

Did she do anything more than text conspiracy theories to Mark Meadows?

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Did she do anything more than text conspiracy theories to Mark Meadows?

I remember reading that she was involved in the Michigan fake electors, whether or not that is substantiated legally I do not know.  I do know she fits the description of a political operative and that she is not a lawyer.  Now a lot of people in the orbit fit that description, but she has always jumped out to me as being neck deep in all this.  That having been said, I have nothing in so far as proof to that.  It is for now, idle speculation of my own.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, BamaATL said:

I remember reading that she was involved in the Michigan fake electors, whether or not that is substantiated legally I do not know.  I do know she fits the description of a political operative and that she is not a lawyer.  Now a lot of people in the orbit fit that description, but she has always jumped out to me as being neck deep in all this.  That having been said, I have nothing in so far as proof to that.  It is for now, idle speculation of my own.  

Wasn’t she involved in Arizona too?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Wasn’t she involved in Arizona too?

I may well have Arizona and Michigan confused in this, or it could be both.  What I do recall is that she is certainly involved in at least some aspects of the fake electors. 

56 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Ginni Thomas is my bet for Co-Conspirator 6, which brings a fun wrinkle to all this if true.  Maddow almost said it and hesitated because there is no confirmation and won't be for a while.  

As much as I'd love it to be Thomas, it most certainly has to be Bannon.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

The Georgia DA could cut and paste about 15 pages of that, add Senator Lady Bugs as a co-conspirator (and maybe two or three more specific predicate act crime allegations) and she could file tomorrow. 

Actually, given the strength of the J6 indictment, I’d like her to add as many codefendants as possible so they can suck millions of dollars of GOP fundraising into criminal defense fees instead of GQP campaign ads

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

You know, I think I'd be ok with this sort of justice system if whenever someone was dead to rights on something, they at least got a broadside on the jaw from a waffle iron.  Like, immediately.  Oh, you were caught on camera?  WANG!  

Ok, now go get your trial.  

I love Watters question of “how are you gonna prove he knew there was no election fraud?” What. A fucking. Choad. The fucking indictment (and that’s just the indictment, there’s a lot more than that) is page after page of EVIDENCE that Trump 1) knew exactly that, and was told over and over and over again, and 2) he never had any contrary FACTS (that is, facts that actually supported fraud).
Trump had person after person telling him “sir, the moon is not made of cheese. It isn’t. We’ve had astronauts go there, they verify that it’s not made of cheese. There is zero evidence that it is made of cheese.” And Watters is asking “oh yeah, we’ll how can you prove that Trump knew the moon isn’t made of cheese?!?!” I mean, maybe their defense is “everyone knows he’s such a complete fucking moron that he wouldn’t believe water is wet even as he’s drowning in it.” Ok. Cool. Hook ‘em.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated