NBA Playoffs 2023

ztejas

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Tatum: Didn't take a shot from the field in the 4th."

Wow... even Embiid would be embarrassed by that.

I still can't get over that 3rd quarter. How do you not use a single timeout? Sometimes your guys just need a minute to reset and get their heads right. Draw up a play for them to get everyone on the same page and get going. Momentum is HUGE in NBA games, and you can't just let the other team run over your guys for extended periods of time. Udoka was definitely a better coach, but hiring Joe might be costing the Celtics a championship, and it may have cost them one last year too. Mazzulla just doesn't have "it" and Spo is going to run circles around him this series with his adjustments. I thought something was wrong when they went 7 games with the 76ers, and maybe it's just that Joe's ceiling is Doc Rivers level. I really hope the Heat can embarrass the Celtics here, and maybe get Brown to force his way out in the offseason. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

let's bring in steve javee to explain why this total fucking horseshit foul was actually the right call. 🙄 

lmao, javee tried to explain that it's the right call and before he can even fk ish his sentence jackson and jvg are all over him. fuck everything about that.

Hey, here's an idea: why not have Javee give his opinion right away, before he can guess (or flat out know) what the refs are going to call, and then fall in line to defend them?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

jokic on the bench for three minutes, denver goes -8. reminder that this season denver was #1 in the league in net rating with jokic on the floor, dead last with him off it. but uh, joel embiid definitely deserved the mvp. 

That seems to be the opposite this playoffs tho thus far. Usually denver is extending leads or holding them when he’s off the court.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Bruh how the fuck is not a foul on LeBron what are they watching

Nuggets cry more than the warriors

On the other end guy runs into the back of AD they call a foul on AD...

Insane

I guess the Nugs are destined to win this one no matter how the teams play

Edited by Zeus