Tourist Trip to Titanic Terribly Turns Tragic

MrBig

7 minutes ago, Auto Driller said:

Some gold from that thread:

I think we've found society's biggest problem, all of our action heroes are at a minimum in AARP or at worst in their late 70s and barely clinging to life (yet still shooting films).  Statham is 55.  

Fucking kids these days, can't even give us any bullshit action heroes.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, MrBig said:

I doubt they even had 96 hours of oxygen in there. They just tell people that to make them feel better.

I thought about this…if you knocked out someone would you gain more time? Less people breathing? Asking for a friend.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrBig said:

I doubt they even had 96 hours of oxygen in there. They just tell people that to make them feel better.

One of the earlier reports said they had 70 and not 96 but we have to keep the thread going. We gotta do our part. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Tailgate said:

I thought about this…if you knocked out someone would you gain more time? Less people breathing? Asking for a friend.

Gotta be honest, if I know we are pressed for time on air like they potentially are, I'd have killed the CEO guy days ago.  I doubt there would have been much argument over this with the rest of the "crew".

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

One of the earlier reports said they had 70 and not 96 but we have to keep the thread going. We gotta do our part. 

It's a technicality, but that 0 in CO2 has to count for something.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Gotta be honest, if I know we are pressed for time on air like they potentially are, I'd have killed the CEO guy days ago.  I doubt there would have been much argument over this with the rest of the "crew".

Bludgeoned with a Logitech game controller is a likely scenario.  But if his friend is to be believed, I'm sure Hamish did so calmly in big-brained fashion.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, dcbc said:

Bludgeoned with a Logitech game controller is a likely scenario.  But if his friend is to be believed, I'm sure Hamish did so calmly in big-brained fashion.

Nah I would have waited until he was on the shitter facing the tiny porthole and strangled him from behind.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

I want whatever edibles or drugs these guys have man…I am just saying. “It didn’t worry me.” The FUCK? 

It’s like knowing the trip won’t work and will likely cause death is part of the fun…

IMG_6686.jpeg

Edited by Nicole44
ZIP TIES! I thought the controller part was bad.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

17 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

"We took a vote.  and you're off the island."

I think I remember in one of the Tom Clamcy books, he described what happens to the crew of a submarine when there's a hull rupture.  First everything is incinerated due to the rapid rise in air pressure.  Then you get pulverized by the seawater...

• Hook 'Em 2

24 minutes ago, Parliament said:

So I hope I don't get judged for saying this...

If they killed the weakest 1-2 passengers, they could go longer on the oxygen.

Yeah, but who the fuck would want to live longer in that tiny tube, with a dead body or two, no bathroom, no food, no water, slowly suffocating in the dark.

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, Parliament said:

So I hope I don't get judged for saying this...

If they killed the weakest 1-2 passengers, they could go longer on the oxygen.

how much 02 does fucking a corpse use up?  asking for a friend.