Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

Man.....a few weeks ago, I bought a can of Spam.  Sliced about 1/3 inch thick, crisped in a frying pan....ate it as a breakfast side, made a sammich out of it with mustard and american cheese.  Spam.  'Murica.   Fuck yeah.  Well done, dude.

My old man enjoyed cold Spam and velveeta sandwiches with mayonnaise. I never found the appeal; he enjoyed that Spamsnot on his sandwich. My mother would slice it and bake, with a canned pineapple ring atop each slice. Usually served with red taters and green beans.

The last can I bought seemed to have a snout chunk in it.
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

My old man enjoyed cold Spam and velveeta sandwiches with mayonnaise. I never found the appeal; he enjoyed that Spamsnot on his sandwich. My mother would slice it and bake, with a canned pineapple ring atop each slice. Usually served with red taters and green beans.

The last can I bought seemed to have a snout chunk in it.

The sliced and baked with pineapple on top does not sound bad actually….  

2 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

The Chicken Slammer from Short Stop

Fried chicken tenders on a buttered bun with gravy, shredded cheddar, and jalapeños.  

Ate it before I thought to post or take pics, but I'll be eating this once a week. Pics next time

LOL years ago Derka aka @shadow_operative and I posted about this.  It does indeed "slam and go hard".  

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 3/22/2022 at 11:24 AM, MissingInAction said:

The Chicken Slammer from Short Stop

Fried chicken tenders on a buttered bun with gravy, shredded cheddar, and jalapeños.  

Ate it before I thought to post or take pics, but I'll be eating this once a week. Pics next time

Where is this?

12 minutes ago, Steel Shank said:

Watching the Horns violate the Sooners. Enjoying a limeade, Topo and Dripping Springs vodka with some graham crackers.

Winner? Me.
acffd99766b805fd225101c7f9f9b50c.jpg

I had some crackers myself during the game but of a more savory variety with chicken salad and hot sauce drizzled atop. 

On 3/31/2022 at 9:02 PM, pops said:

No paper plate so deal with it. Wife and kid are out of town so fried up some left over shrimp with mushroom garlic and butter. And dry white toast to soak it all up. 20220331_185114.thumb.jpg.342e89d486400c869393c08d4745666f.jpg

You run outa paper towels or something?

• Haha 1