Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

6 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

You're paying $7.00 per pound for 3 hotdogs & 1 hamburger...

Well, that's Canadian dollars, so in American money, that's like 4 francs or something.

And yeah....go to the website and check out the cooking instructions -- something like "grill for 35-45 minutes."  Fucking Canadians, man.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

I gotchoo, fam.

Pair of El Monterrey beef and bean burritos, smothered in leftover Wolf-brand chili (no beans), pepper jack cheese, Louisiana hot sauce ... and Mezzetta hot jalapenos.

20230614_190157_SH.jpg

You'd need a antacid developed by NASA to combat that. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

You'd need a antacid developed by NASA to combat that. 

Knock on wood, but I'm fortunate to be able to eat most anything without any sort of reflux or indigestion. For now.

Something that's over-the-top spicy gets expedited processing, of course, but aside from that ...

16 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Knock on wood, but I'm fortunate to be able to eat most anything without any sort of reflux or indigestion. For now.

Same here.  I've actually been ingesting more spicy stuff on a regular basis the older I get (48 now).  Hot sauce (frequently with a habanero element), hot peppers, wasabi, etc.  I stock my fridge with hot pickled japs and pepperoncinis and rarely eat a salet without tossing in several of each.  So far no issues, and the fiance doesn't object to the occasional Dutch oven in bed.

• Haha 1

Dammit I bump this thread up after two days of no activity and get one upped instantly. Knew I should have thrown the left over Mac and cheese on those tacos lol.

Wait…you had Mac and cheese available…and did NOT employ it?
WTF, MAN? What in the blue hell are you even doing around here?

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Between that and the unforgivable jap omission, I’ve been thinking it’s time for a good ol’ fashioned Surly neg-fest.

Between that and the unforgivable jap omission, I’ve been thinking it’s time for a good ol’ fashioned Surly neg-fest.

“The unforgivable jap omission” is the name of my Merle Haggard speed metal cover band. We’re fucking awesome.
Well, we’re fucking loud. Which is the same thing.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Covri said:

Dammit I bump this thread up after two days of no activity and get one upped instantly. Knew I should have thrown the left over Mac and cheese on those tacos lol.

Tbh, I wasn't going to post my entree so soon after yours, but South Austin's mention of a need for japs seemed like the perfect segue.

• Hook 'Em 1

C’mon man! Covri needs help and support. He might have dementia or rectal fissures. He admitted his failure and pathetic efforting. Mac shaming isn’t the way to get him out of the ditch.
  • Like 1

To yall who don't get acid reflux or heartburn. Fuckity fuck you.

About 3 years ago it hit me really hard. I used to cover pretty much any dish with salsa or hot sauce. Now, I can barely use Franks. Jalapenos are pretty much out.  Hell, even hoppy beer has to be limited to maybe two....

Guess I better enjoy my dick while I still can. Even if I am usually alone at the time...