Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

5 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

That meal was planned ahead & executed well on a nice plate. Shank shit is more open the fridge & let's see what the fuck we can do. 

He is correct.  Shankworthy includes only paper or plastic disposable plates.  Kiddie plates are also acceptable.

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

He is correct.  Shankworthy includes only paper or plastic disposable plates.  Kiddie plates are also acceptable.

He might be correct but dont feed the animals.

3 hours ago, Fudbelty said:

Fancy plate, wood not smash. Sorry you didn’t have any pepper for your gravy. Also, wtf is on the fancy dish just out of frame? This isn’t fucking Nam.

Needed the china plate to sop up gravy.  Candle.

Putting this here because the subject is a food best/most often consumed drunk.

The boy applied to multiple study abroad programs for next year, and just got accepted by his first choice, in Mainz, Germany.  The application had to include a statement of personal interest.  He mentioned his German language skills, his past experiences living in Germany, navigating their system, etc.  But he also added this, in the discussion of why he would particularly like to study in Germany:

"Germany is the home of one of my favorite foods, the doner kebab, which in terms of flavor and quality, cannot be matched outside of Germany."

I mean, he'd say the same thing about chippy if he was applying to a UK school, but still, solid reason to choose a place to go to school: "you have a food that I really, really like to eat when I get drunk."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The boy applied to multiple study abroad programs for next year, and just got accepted by his first choice, in Mainz, Germany.  The application had to include a statement of personal interest.  He mentioned his German language skills, his past experiences living in Germany, navigating their system, etc.  But he also added this, in the discussion of why he would particularly like to study in Germany:

"Germany is the home of one of my favorite foods, the doner kebab, which in terms of flavor and quality, cannot be matched outside of Germany."

I mean, he'd say the same thing about chippy if he was applying to a UK school, but still, solid reason to choose a place to go to school: "you have a food that I really, really like to eat when I get drunk."

The best doner kebab would be from a Turkey, but I get his reasoning, even if he is wrong. Lol. Seriously, congrats to him. 

• Haha 1

Sounds like he’s got his priorities in line.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, deft said:

Sounds like he’s got his priorities in line.

Well, he also noted that the drop-dead gorgeous Norwegian girl who he befriended in Berlin is in school in Mannheim, just 40 minutes away.  They're already in touch about his impending move.  So....lots of priorities.