wc KO day 4:: bow of burning goald

Hagbard Celine

Just now, Goo Punch said:

Fuck this thread and pretty much everyone in it. Bunch of fucking losers who want to incite me and then complain about me. Pull your heads out of your asses.

so.... you have the ability to NOT be on this thread, you know that right?

quit whining

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Neg me all you want Derka. Doesn't change the fact that you are a retard.

Says the guy who can't even spell Colombia. ColOmbia. Then you call me out for some shit I didn't even do, and now you have the gall to tell me I'm retarded. You're an idiot.

Edited by Goo Punch

1 minute ago, Cheeseweasel said:

STOP DERKA'ING THIS FUCKING THREAD!!!!!!!!

you personally incited this and you keep quoting/responding to every post i make. you started this shit when you called me a douchebag out of nowhere you epic fucking retard. you asked for this.

Edited by Goo Punch

Says the guy who can't even spell Colombia. ColOmbia. Then you call me out for some shit I didn't even do, and now you have the gall to tell me I'm retarded. You're an idiot.Then you call me out for some shit I didn't even do, and now you have the gall to tell me I'm retarded. You're an idiot.

Now you're repeating yourself. Did the cut and paste button break? Retard?

• Fuck You 1

you invited this and you keep quoting/respondón to every post i make. youbstarted this shit when you called me a douchebag out of nowhere you epic fucking retard. you asked for this.

Are you speaking spanish now?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Speedtrucker said:

Shut the fuck up. He absolutely dove and even got up waiving at the ref to make sure he wasn’t about to get a yellow.

Take your blinders off.

Fuck Colombia but fuck yalls retarded ass blinders also.

I just went back and rewatched it.  Maguire pulled his foot back so he wouldn't get kicked with Colombian spikes.  So he naturally fell.  He wasn't diving to draw a card.  That's why he didn't writhe around in pain and didn't ask for a card on the Colombian.  He waived at Geiger to let him know it wasn't simulation and kept playing on.

Get a fucking clue.

8 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

Fuck this thread and pretty much everyone in it. Bunch of fucking losers who want to incite me and then complain about me. Pull your heads out of your asses.

I havent seen a person become this unhinged since Colombia players did 5 min ago

Edited by MNLonghornFUKM
  • Like 1

Just now, Jive Turkey said:

I just went back and rewatched it.  Maguire pulled his foot back so he wouldn't get kicked with Colombian spikes.  So he naturally fell.  He wasn't diving to draw a card.  That's why he didn't writhe around in pain and didn't ask for a card on the Colombian.  He waived at Geiger to let him know it wasn't simulation and kept playing on.

Get a fucking clue.

Yep. Maguire put his hands down to stop his fall and get back up as soon as possible. Soccer players don't dive like that, absurd to call it a dive.