2023 Other Games Thread

shadow_operative2.0

PSU wound up getting their FG blocked. Still lead 13-0. Ugly game in Athens. Scoreless at the half. Man, ISU is bad. I never got the hype about Matt Campbell. Ohio doesn’t look all that great either. To look at the two teams in the field you’d think ISU should be in control.

TD Illini! It’s now 13-7 Nits in Champaign. 2:08 left in the half. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I know. They weren’t good last year either but still beat Ohio by 33 pts. Hard to believe OU is that much better this year or that home field advantage will make that much of a difference.

Go Bobcats. That would be a huge win for them if they can pull off the upset. They’d be partyin’ down in Athens tonight. 

Tied 0-0 at halftime.

They should end the game with BOTH teams given a loss if regulation ends at 0-0.  Lulz.

Also, silo-tech will play Texas like a Super-Bowl team.

Teams tanking the rest of the season just to play hard against TEXAS is yet another reason why Texas is leaving this piss-ant big12 conference for the SEC.

6 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I may be reading more into one play then I should be but that team sort of looks like it has given up on its coach.

Was about to unleash holy hell on you for asking if the Demon Deacons have given up on their coach. That's not how a Deac is built. Butttt I see you were talking about Baylor, so carry on 

3 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

LOL, BC has had 5 or 6 false starts. Those aren’t subjective calls going against BC.

Lulz I swear they had 5 or 6 on the single drive I watched earlier. 

• Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I am watching ESPN and the LSU game and it's halftime. They are going through the scores of other games and talking about Penn State and Illinois and some talking head just said "Manny Diaz's defense at Penn State works by creating chaos and big turnovers."

Must be a different Manny Diaz.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Campbell’s done.

The only question is how many more years the AD let’s this drag on.

From winning the Big 12 round robin to 1-11 in 3 years.  

Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in the year you finished at the top of the Big 12. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you