America, Fuck Yea! News Stories

crash_davis

California, Fuck Yeah!

Woman who fatally stabbed man 108 times gets probation, no prison time

On May 27, 2018, the 32-year-old went to O’Melia’s apartment where they both took several hits from a bong filled with marijuana. Spejcher experienced an adverse reaction from the marijuana and suffered from Cannabis-Induced Psychotic Disorder, authorities said. 

During that psychotic break, she stabbed O’Melia multiple times, eventually killing him. She also stabbed herself repeatedly, officials said. 

The 32-year-old, who had only been dating the victim for a few weeks, was found to have stabbed O’Melia 108 times with three different knives.  

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/woman-who-fatally-stabbed-man-108-times-sentenced-to-probation/amp/

• Hook 'Em 1

I was coming here to post that story. 

I'm going to get high in Ventura, CA and then rape a few women.

"But Judge, the marijuana cause Cannabis-Induced Psych Disorder. I had no control over my dick."

I'll be awarded a Key to the City and praised as a survivor. 

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

"But Judge, the marijuana cause Cannabis-Induced Psych Disorder. I had no control over my dick."

spacer.png

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, crash_davis said:

c1jSIF.gif

image.thumb.png.dffa697b10755b51f467bac6c530d7d4.png

If she took a hit, you must acquit.

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Seeing the pics and reading the story, all I thought about was "No Country for Old Men". Looks to be a scene straight from the opening of that book. Drug deal gone bad.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/5-people-found-dead-off-highway-395-in-el-mirage/

An investigation is underway Wednesday after six people were found shot to death in a remote desert area in the community of El Mirage.

The bodies were discovered around 8:15 p.m. Tuesday when deputies responded to a welfare check off Highway 395 between Lake Los Angeles and Adelanto, San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department spokesperson Mara Rodriguez said.

“Investigators with our Specialized Investigations Division are responding to the scene to conduct the investigation,” Rodriguez said.

Officials initially indicated there were five victims but during their investigation, a sixth body was discovered at the scene, Rodriguez said during a morning news conference.

The circumstances around the deaths were also unconfirmed however Victor Valley News Group reported the victims had been fatally shot.

The bodies of multiple bloodied victims could be seen strewn about the ground with dozens of evidence markers and bullet casings surrounding them.

Some of the bodies also appeared to have been burned.

Sky5 was over the scene at 8 a.m. but the images were too graphic to air.

On the ground, two vehicles could be seen in the brush behind the crime scene tape investigators used to cordon off the area.

One, a dark-colored SUV was riddled with bullet holes and appeared to have some of its windows blown out.

The other was a light-colored van facing the opposite direction. It was unclear if there was any damage to that vehicle.

A sheriff’s department helicopter had also arrived and began circling over the scene after temporarily landing.

No information about the identities of the victims has been released.

The remote desert area where the bodies were located was about 15 miles north of Adelanto and 20 miles north of Victorville.

“It is incredibly desolate. I cannot bring home that point enough,” KTLA reporter Annie Rose Ramos said about the location.

On 1/5/2024 at 12:24 PM, crash_davis said:

A body found in a San Diego freezer last month may have been that of a woman who has been missing or dead for up to nine years, police said Thursday.

"Out-of-town" family members who were visiting a residence called local authorities when they discovered the body in the freezer, police said in December.

The family members are related to someone who currently lives in the home and are not related to the woman found in the freezer, according to police. Police added the freezer was running when the body was found.

Police identified the body Thursday as that of Mary Margaret Haxby-Jones, 81, a white woman.

"Based on the investigation to this point, detectives believe it is possible that Haxby-Jones may have been missing or dead for up to nine years," police said.

Police said no missing person's report was ever filed for Haxby-Jones.

She is believed to have lived at the address on Zion Avenue "at some point prior to the discovery of her body," police said.

Police said that the cause of death has yet to be determined and that the medical examiner's office is investigating, adding that "no obvious traumatic injury to the body was noted."

As they continue to investigate the case "as a suspicious death," detectives are asking anyone who may have known Haxby-Jones or has any information about her to come forward. 

tumblr_mu863xRWDg1r1b9aso1_500.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

straight up 'Merica, Texas version right here

dude  armed robs a couple getting gas at a gas station and pistol whips them as his thank you....

Meanwhile, completely unrelated-to-couple, John Wayne is hiding in the bushes, and drops the robber right after he starts running from the couple he robbed, fucking tells the couple to go get their things from the bleeding out suspect (eventually taking a dirt nap).

John Wayne makes sure the couple are OK and just says "my business is done here" and drops an Adios and leaves before the cops arrive....

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- A robbery suspect has died after being shot and killed by a bystander at a gas station in northwest Houston around midnight, according to the Houston Police Department.

The shooting happened in the 11000 block of Ella Boulevard at the Zip In- Zip Out Chevron gas station.

According to Lt. Wilkins with HPD, a man and his girlfriend, who was sitting in the car, were at a pump getting gas when the suspect, described as a young adult man, approached him and demanded his property.

The suspect then pistol-whipped the man, took his wallet, and started running. An unidentified bystander parked nearby reportedly got out of his vehicle and shot the suspect at least twice in the upper body, according to police.

The suspect went down but was taken to the hospital by HFD paramedics but was pronounced dead soon after, police said.

Police said they have not located the bystander who is accused of shooting the suspect, as he left the scene once officials arrived.

The victim who was robbed was able to retrieve his belongings and is cooperating with law enforcement.

This case remains under investigation.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Damn. This is fucked up. Show's how fucked up divided our country is.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pa-man-arrested-decapitating-father-youtube-video-rcna136509

Mohn was taken into custody on suspicion of first-degree murder, abuse of a corpse and possessing an instrument of crime with intent, according to a court docket released early Wednesday. He was arraigned at 4 a.m. and denied bail, Feeney said.

In the YouTube video, Mohn is seen wearing gloves and holding his father's head in a plastic bag. Later, the head can be seen in a cooking pot.

Mohn says his father was a federal employee for 20 years and refers to him as a traitor, calling for the death of all federal officials, attacking President Joe Biden's administration, the Black Lives Matter movement, the LGBTQ community and antifa activists. YouTube removed the video, which is more than 14 minutes long, hours after it was posted.

Here's the patriot.

240131-penn-decapitation-mb-0920-308b45.

• Rage+1 2

On 1/27/2024 at 1:50 PM, AUS-97HORN said:

dude  armed robs a couple getting gas at a gas station and pistol whips them as his thank you....

Meanwhile, completely unrelated-to-couple, John Wayne is hiding in the bushes, and drops the robber right after he starts running from the couple he robbed, fucking tells the couple to go get their things from the bleeding out suspect (eventually taking a dirt nap).

John Wayne makes sure the couple are OK and just says "my business is done here" and drops an Adios and leaves before the cops arrive....

That’s a real feel good story. I hope HPD is as useless as APD because this case deserves zero investigation. If they do figure out who the bystander is, give him a case of ammo as a reward and move on.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 1/27/2024 at 1:50 PM, AUS-97HORN said:

Shooter followed store rules.

2 hours ago, crash_davis said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pa-man-arrested-decapitating-father-youtube-video-rcna136509

Mohn was taken into custody on suspicion of first-degree murder, abuse of a corpse and possessing an instrument of crime with intent, according to a court docket released early Wednesday. He was arraigned at 4 a.m. and denied bail, Feeney said.

In the YouTube video, Mohn is seen wearing gloves and holding his father's head in a plastic bag. Later, the head can be seen in a cooking pot.

Mohn says his father was a federal employee for 20 years and refers to him as a traitor, calling for the death of all federal officials, attacking President Joe Biden's administration, the Black Lives Matter movement, the LGBTQ community and antifa activists. YouTube removed the video, which is more than 14 minutes long, hours after it was posted.

Here's the patriot.

Just a patriot standing up against the Swamp.  Don't see anything wrong here.  Exercising first Amendment rights afterwords to own the traitors.  Nothing to lose your head over...

9 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Here's the patriot.

He was caught 1.5 miles from my house. A bit too close for comfort. 

Edited by The Ace of Aces

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't get more American/Florida than this.

https://cbs12.com/news/local/son-murders-dad-police-say-vaccine-status-conspiracy-theory-bloody-scene-bludgeon-brian-mcgann-jr-charged-homicide-florida

LAKE WORTH, Fla. (CBS12) — A 44-year-old Wellington man faces one count of first-degree murder after being accused of brutally beating and killing his father.

According to the arrest report, a 911 caller, who claimed to be a friend of the family, heard the attack over the phone. She described the suspect as a "delusional conspiracy theorist" who was upset with his father recently getting vaccinated.

The woman also told 911 said she could hear the suspect's father, Brian McGann Sr., 75, screaming "Stop you are killing me." The caller also added McGann Jr. had also recently started "using cocaine."

• Rage+1 2

• 1 month later...

Is it ok to eat road kill and is the leg considered road kill?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/california-man-arrested-taking-leg-killed-train_n_65fe4c5fe4b0c9b69472768a

A California man was arrested after allegedly taking a leg from the scene of a deadly train collision in Wasco on Friday.

Officials reportedly said that 27-year-old Resendo Tellez removed evidence from the site after a person was struck and killed by a train, which severed their leg around 8 a.m. at the city’s Amtrak station.

Disturbing video circulating on social media shows a man appearing to hold a severed body part and eat from it, before wiping his face and making his way down a sidewalk.

throwup-jimcarrey.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=4c9

• Haha 1

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article287049170.html

A 13-year-old Tennessee girl was fatally shot and her mother says it was an accident, investigators told news outlets.

Police responded to a call about a shooting at about 10 p.m. March 23 from a home on Nashville’s south side, police told WTVF. First responders arrived to find a teenage girl with a gunshot wound, police said.

The mother told police she was trying to get her keys from her purse and accidentally caused her .40-caliber pistol to fire, striking her daughter, The Tennessean reported. She stored the handgun in her purse without a holster, police said.

The daughter was taken to a hospital for treatment but died in an emergency room, WKRN reported. So far, no charges have been brought against the girl’s mom, according to officials.

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article287002660.html

As a 4-year-old went down for a nap in bed beside his father’s girlfriend, he reached underneath a pillow, Arizona police say. There, his hands felt a 9mm handgun, Moroni Mendez, an officer with the Glendale Police Department, said at a March 21 news conference.

The Glendale boy fired the gun, accidentally shooting himself in the chest the morning of March 20, Mendez said. “What did you do?” his father’s girlfriend told police she asked him as she “cuddled him in her arms,” court documents show. The woman told police the boy said “he was sorry.”

He was taken to a hospital with life-threatening injuries, police said in a news release.

Subsequently, police said the woman, 31, and boy’s father, 44, were arrested. McClatchy News is not identifying the suspects to protect the child’s identity. Each is facing charges of child neglect/abuse, endangerment, and misconduct of weapons stemming from the boy’s accidental shooting, according to police. “It’s just a terrible case,” Mendez said. “It’s one of those cases where we just want to stress the practice of gun safety.”

When officers searched the home, they found .40-caliber rounds throughout the house, including in the master bedroom, court documents show. In addition to finding the 9mm handgun with a loaded magazine beside it, officers also found a rifle round in a men’s jacket inside a closet, court documents show. While searching the back yard, officers found a .40-caliber gun “in the middle of the dirt,” court documents show. Officers also found a handgun magazine in a Dodge Charger, court documents show.

Read more at: https://www.newsobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article287002660.html#storylink=cpy

• Rage+1 2

Can't store guns in safes because of menacing cows.

https://heartlandsignal.com/2024/03/25/minnesota-republican-legislator-opposes-safe-gun-storage-law-citing-killer-cow-threat/

While arguing against a proposal for safe storage requirements for firearms, Minnesota state Sen. Warren Limmer (R-Maple Grove) contended that rural citizens need guns readily available to deal with cows.

“You even walk too close to a cow, and it’ll take you down and trample you into dust,” Limmer said. “Fumbling around with a lock while a cow or a bull or any other animal is going after your daughter or your son — you can’t fumble around with a key or try and find the lockbox or put your thumb on a biometric key of some sort in your home while the danger is outside. This bill puts those individuals in even more danger.”

8 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Can't store guns in safes because of menacing cows.

https://heartlandsignal.com/2024/03/25/minnesota-republican-legislator-opposes-safe-gun-storage-law-citing-killer-cow-threat/

While arguing against a proposal for safe storage requirements for firearms, Minnesota state Sen. Warren Limmer (R-Maple Grove) contended that rural citizens need guns readily available to deal with cows.

“You even walk too close to a cow, and it’ll take you down and trample you into dust,” Limmer said. “Fumbling around with a lock while a cow or a bull or any other animal is going after your daughter or your son — you can’t fumble around with a key or try and find the lockbox or put your thumb on a biometric key of some sort in your home while the danger is outside. This bill puts those individuals in even more danger.”

Of all of the dumb fucking nonsense arguments used by gun nuts, this might be the dumbest one I've heard.

• Hook 'Em 5

34 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

A spoon can be a weapon.  Why don't we outlaw spoons?

Because you can't eat beef with a spoon.  Dumbass.  MUH FREEDOMS!

When cattle shooting is outlawed, only outlaw cows will have.  Dammit, I had something for this.

I 'member.

mPL9j4.gif

On March 28, 1979, America’s worst commercial nuclear accident occurred with a partial meltdown inside the Unit 2 reactor at the Three Mile Island plant near Middletown, Pennsylvania.

On 3/26/2024 at 10:39 AM, Samson's Wig said:

Of all of the dumb fucking nonsense arguments used by gun nuts, this might be the dumbest one I've heard.

A real cowboy carries his guns on his person.  No gun safe needed.

• Rage+1 1

I always have a sidearm on me when I’m away from the house, whether it be working cows or hunting, and never once have I found myself in need of shooting a cow. Wanted to shoot a few donkeys on more than one occasion, but never needed or wanted to shoot a cow and I don’t know of anyone that has.

• Hook 'Em 1

53 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

I always have a sidearm on me when I’m away from the house, whether it be working cows or hunting, and never once have I found myself in need of shooting a cow. Wanted to shoot a few donkeys on more than one occasion, but never needed or wanted to shoot a cow and I don’t know of anyone that has.

You obviously do not America.

3 hours ago, RPM said:

I 'member.

mPL9j4.gif

On March 28, 1979, America’s worst commercial nuclear accident occurred with a partial meltdown inside the Unit 2 reactor at the Three Mile Island plant near Middletown, Pennsylvania.

TIL where Pluckers got the name for one of their hottest chicken wings.

• Drool 1

1 hour ago, Herbie Hancock said:

So much this. Cows are huge and strong, but massively stupid. You just flinch at them and they are scared. I've never once felt cows to be a threat.

That said, I haven't been around bulls at all in the same capacity or frequency but could believe a bull or group of bulls being a big threat.

Has any cattle rancher ever shot his cow or bull because he feared for his life? I can't imagine some rancher shooting the shit at his bfe local coffee joint with his buddies telling the horrific story of having to shoot his bull because he was in fear for his life. 

2 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Has any cattle rancher ever shot his cow or bull because he feared for his life? I can't imagine some rancher shooting the shit at his bfe local coffee joint with his buddies telling the horrific story of having to shoot his bull because he was in fear for his life. 

Family friend was killed by one of his bulls he was trying to move into a new pasture. Not sure if a gun would have helped him or not.

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

My Dad raised a Brahman bull. It was his pet. It would stick it's head inside the cab of the pickup and lick him. As a reward he would give it a drink of W.L.Weller he always carried with him. Fun times.

One day my Dad was walking in the field an the bull (around 1500 lbs now) walks up. Dad pets him and walks away. Huge mistake. Bull wanted a drink. He butted my 65 year old Dad about 10 feet. Dad scrambled to get to a tree for cover but the bull was between him and the pickup. It was a long standoff until the bull lost interest and Dad crawled to the truck.

Next day the bull went to the auction but no shots were fired.

Edited by RPM
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, RPM said:

My Dad raised a Brahman bull. It was his pet. It would stick it's head inside the cab of the pickup and lick him. As a reward he would give it a drink of W.L.Weller he always carried with him. Fun times.

One day my Dad was walking in the field an the bull (around 1500 lbs now) walks up. Dad pets him and walks away. Huge mistake. Bull wanted a drink. He butted my 65 year old Dad about 10 feet. Dad scrambled to get to a tree for cover but the bull was between him and the pickup. It was a long standoff until the bull lost interest and Dad crawled to the truck.

Next day the bull went to the auction but no shots were fired.

Yeah, I've been treed by a Brahman cow.  Was stuck there for about 4 hours until she lost interest.

Huh.  My daughter, who's just a regular-sized female, worked on a friend's longhorn ranch during COVID.  Big-ass critters, with big-ass horns.  IF any of them got pesky or ornery, she handled them with a stern voice, slap, and/or a fiberglass sorting pole:

She was mostly on foot.  Sometimes, she had to get particularly assertive with one cow or another.  That's the way it goes.  Nobody on her crew ever carried a goddamned gun to shoot any of the cattle, because they aren't stupid fucking pussies.

• Hook 'Em 2

I spent my entire childhood and about half of my twenties working cattle when I wasn't working a cotton patch. I've gone soft since those days.  Firearms absolutely have their place when out working, but anything sitting on your hip is going to be useless against an angry bull unless you're extremely lucky.  Handy for rattlebugs, though.

• Hook 'Em 3

I spent my entire childhood and about half of my twenties working cattle when I wasn't working a cotton patch. I've gone soft since those days.  Firearms absolutely have their place when out working, but anything sitting on your hip is going to be useless against an angry bull unless you're extremely lucky.  Handy for rattlebugs, though.

I have a buddy that is a big time hunter. Been all over the world killing critters and was even on ESPNoutdoors back when that was a thing on Saturday mornings. He has a large social media following so he does Q&A’s on Instagram periodically. Someone asked what sidearm he would recommend for hunting in bear country, and his reply was hilarious and true: whichever gun you want to commit suicide with because you can empty the mag and all you’re gonna do is piss that bear off.
  • Hook 'Em 4