Coach Sark Press Conference 9.4 - 11:00am LHN

BigOrange1

2 minutes ago, softlynow said:

What was the question?

He was asking about the environment and if Sark thought it was just another road game like Coach Banks had said something about.  Basically trying to get him to say it's just another game like he's down playing it, or trying to get him to go directly against what another coach said like as if there was a conflict.

Sark was having none of it and made him clarify his point.

• Hook 'Em 1

You Tube feed ? Whoever usually does that, it’s much appreciated, as I’m a Spectrum “current victim,” as I have zero ESPN feeds, as of this post. No LHN or even SEC because of this! They have about until Wednesday to figure this shit out, as I’m not watching UT at Bama from my phone!

Hook’em!!!

You Tube feed ? Whoever usually does that, it’s much appreciated, as I’m a Spectrum “current victim,” as I have zero ESPN feeds, as of this post. No LHN or even SEC because of this! They have about until Wednesday to figure this shit out, as I’m not watching UT at Bama from my phone!

Hook’em!!!
Are you talking about the game itself? It may end up on YT at some point, but not live...unless you're talking about YouTubetv which does have ESPN. I still have to figure out how I'm getting the Wyoming game..probably Fubo trial but not sure.

14 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I would really like to have heard the conversations that took place between Sark and Kyle Flood starting at about 6 on Saturday.

Sark: "Do I look like a bitch, Kyle?"

Flood: "Um, no sir, no, you don't"

Sark: "Then why you tryna fuck me like one?"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4