Texas Agricultural & Mechanical at Miami - 2:30pm on ABC - “Dick Steppin Boogaloo”

Pancho

We are the biggest joke in college sports

458 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 9 sec ago by greg.w.h

Furlock Bones

AG

And the only people that don't see it are other Aggies.

Aggies2009

AG

Lmao yeah okay.

VedderAg

AG

No. We see it.

gopitt

Total joke. Have been for 65 years.

ChemEAg08

AG

Well, this could be Texas state beating us.

This was the year for Aggie.  They were supposed to have the cushion schedule with no App St. and now, almost every game is in question.  They'll always have their undefeated offseason schedule where they mentally roll victorious through their schedule on the way to the championship game, since 1939.   

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Mdhorn said:

This was the year for Aggie.  They were supposed to have the cushion schedule with no App St. and now, almost every game is in question.  They'll always have their undefeated offseason schedule where they mentally roll victorious through their schedule on the way to the championship game, since 1939.   

@Bruh Man

Edited by TommyGufano
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mason Ramsey said:

They were so convinced after week 1 that this year was different with "Petrino calling the offense." lol

I was shocked and thinking I was missing something when I kept coming across all the QBR rating posts about Weigman after week 1.  Twitter and crackhead Luicci kept posting all these "amazing" stats from a game against a scrub.  Oh well.