Colorado vs Colorado State - ABC

Pancho

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Wait wait wait... CSU has outgained them 342 to 200 but they have 144 penalty yards?

What in the fuck. 

they're chop blocking like madmen tonight, feels like there have been at least 3 calls for that alone.

probably should have about 42 on the board if they weren't shooting themselves in the foot as well.

They never had the depth. They were 1-11 last year and the worst team statistically in the FBS for the most part. I didn’t expect them to get the snot kicked out of them by CSU but here we are. It will take a lot of recruits to get them where they want to be. But it’s a hell of improvement that Deion is bringing. Colorado was a corpse these last few years. And their tadpole fans are weenies though.

Just now, DaysOff said:

Boy got his Masters of Engineering at CSU and still lives there. Ft. Collins is the college town Austin still thinks it is.

I loved living there.  Sadly, I got laid off during the dot-bomb crash and never found anything else in the area.  I'd go back again in a heartbeat, though.

• Like 1