Which Left Behind Little Brother Bitch Do You Hate the Most?

TexArcher

Which Left Behind Little Brother Bitch Do You Hate the Most?  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Which Left Behind Little Brother Bitch Do You Hate the Most?

• Texas Tech
    • Baylor
    • TCU
    • Rice
    • U of H
    • SMU

4 hours ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Again, who is “they?”

I’ve already stated my opinion on the “they” who were actually involved. The “they” that weren’t, weren’t. 

Maybe try putting some of that Texas education into reading comprehension. 

There, that wasn’t so hard, was it?

What have they done to for the victims?

Just now, Doc Daneeka said:

Who. The. Fuck. Is. “They.” In. Your. Sentences?

Who do you think?

Board of Regents 2023-2024

The Board of Regents is the official governing body of Baylor University. Voting regents are selected by election, with 75% of the membership elected by the Regents themselves and up to 25% elected through a process with the Baptist General Convention of Texas. In addition, beginning in 2016, three additional Regents joined the Board as "Alumni-Elected Regents." Regents serve a three-year term, and may serve up to three terms consecutively before they must rotate off the Board for at least one year.

Executive Committee

William Mearse

Chair

Retired Resources Group Operations Officer, Accenture
At Large Regent
Eligible for re-appointment 2025

Melissa Purdy Mines

Vice Chair and Chair, Student Life Committee

Global Channel Marketing Lead, NVIDIA
At Large Regent
Term concludes 2026

Sarah Gahm

Chair, University Leadership and Compensation Committee

Senior Vice President and President of Clinic Operations, Baylor Scott & White Health
At Large Regent
Eligible for re-appointment in 2025

Jill Manning

Chair, Audit, Compliance and Risk Management Committee

Retired Vice President and CFO, Efficient Networks Inc.
At Large Regent
Term concludes 2026

Alicia D.H. Monroe

Chair, Academic Affairs Committee

Chief Integration Officer and Senior Advisor to the President, Old Dominion University
At Large Regent
Term concludes 2026

B. Todd Patterson

Chair, Nominating, Governance and Regent Leadership Committee

Partner, Patterson + Sheridan, LLP
At Large Regent
Eligible for re-appointment 2026

Todd Reppert

Chair, Finance and Facilities Committee

President, Reppert Capital Partners
At Large Regent
Eligible for re-appointment 2024

Mark Rountree

Past Chair

Partner - Retired, Ernst & Young, LLP
BGCT Regent
Term concludes 2024

Manny Ruiz

Chair, Advancement and Development Committee

President, San Antonio Market, American Bank, N.A.
At Large Regent

Linda A. Livingstone

President, ex officio

President, Baylor University
Non-voting member

David Brooks

Chairman of the Board, CEO, and Director, Independent Bank Group
At Large Regent
Eligible for re-appointment 2026, 2029

Jay A. Brown

President and CEO, Crown Castle International Corp.
At Large Regent
Eligible for re-appointment 2024, 2027

Barbara Calhoun Cargill

President, Cargill Consulting & Training
Alumni-elected Regent
Eligible for re-election 2025

Tyler C. Cooper

President and CEO, Cooper Aerobics/Cooper Clinic
BGCT Regent

Angelique Banket Cunningham

Baylor “B” Association Regent
Term concludes 2026

Xavier Dawes

Baylor Student
Non-voting member, Baylor Student Regent
Term concludes 2025

Martha Delehanty

Chief People Officer, Commvault
At Large Regent

D. Diane Dillard

Attorney at Law
BGCT Regent

Jack F. Harper

Founder and Partner Hedloc Investment Company
At Large Regent
Eligible for re-appointment in 2025, 2028

Michael P. Heiskell

Senior Attorney, Johnson, Vaughn & Heiskell
At Large Regent

Carey P. Hendrickson

Chief Financial Officer, U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc.
BGCT Regent

Ashley Beane Hooper

Senior Vice President, Allie Beth Allman & Associates
Baylor Bear Foundation Regent

Paula R. Hurd

Philanthropist and Community Volunteer
At Large Regent
Eligible for re-appointment 2026

Katie Jo Luningham

Attorney, Alston & Bird LLP
Alumni-elected Regent
Eligible for re-election 2024

René Maciel

Missions and Community Outreach Pastor, First Woodway Baptist Church
BGCT Regent

Lesley Sisterhen McAllister

School of Music
Baylor Faculty Regent
Term concludes 2026

JD McDonald

Baylor Student
Baylor Student Regent
Term concludes 2024

Michael McFarland

Superintendent of Schools, Crowley Independent School District
At Large Regent

Brian Raines

College of Arts & Sciences
Faculty Regent
Term concludes 2024

Kim Stevens

Founder, Waco Social & CEO, Blue Scout Media
At Large Regent
Term concludes 2024

Gail W. Stewart

Partner, Baker Botts LLP
BGCT Regent
Eligible for re-appointment in 2025, 2028

Julie Hermansen Turner

President, Turner Holdings
At Large Regent
Term concludes 2025

Stephen C. Wells

Pastor, South Main Baptist Church
Alumni-elected Regent
Eligible for re-election 2026

Don R. Willett

Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
At Large Regent

4 minutes ago, statsman said:

They gave them a lot of money and told them to be silent and go the fuck away and not screw up their parade

This news release is five days old.  It took the lawsuit nine nine years to conclude, so it doesn't seem as if the school was very proactive in doing the Christian thing:

Baylor settles 2016 sexual assault lawsuit with 15 survivors

• ESPN News Services
Sep 18, 2023, 08:53 PM ET

Baylor University has settled a yearslong federal lawsuit brought by 15 women who alleged they were sexually assaulted at the nation's biggest Baptist school, ending the largest case brought in a wide-ranging scandal that led to the ouster of university president Ken Starr and football coach Art Briles, and tainted the school's reputation.

Notification of the settlement was filed in online court records Monday. The lawsuit was first filed in June 2016.

Among the 15 plaintiffs was a woman who alleged being assaulted by a football player in April 2014, a woman who reported that two football players assaulted her in April 2016 and a woman who said a player on the rugby team -- a club sport at Baylor -- assaulted her in fall 2012, according to the complaints.

The lawsuit was one of several that were filed that alleged staff and administrators ignored or stifled reports from women who said they were assaulted on or near campus.

Among the early claims from some women in the lawsuit were that school officials sometimes used the campus conduct code that banned alcohol, drugs and premarital sex to pressure women not to report being attacked. Another previously settled lawsuit alleged Baylor fostered a "hunting ground for sexual predators."

EDITOR'S PICKS

The terms of the settlement announced Monday were not disclosed.

"We are deeply sorry for anyone connected with the Baylor community who has been harmed by sexual violence," Baylor University said in a statement. "While we can never erase the reprehensible acts of the past, we pray that this agreement will allow these 15 survivors to move forward in a supportive manner."

The scandal erupted in 2015 and 2016 with assault allegations made against football players. The school hired Philadelphia law firm Pepper Hamilton to investigate how it handled those assaults and others.

The law firm's report determined that under the leadership of Starr, Baylor did little to respond to accusations of sexual assault involving football players over several years. It also raised broader questions of how the school responded to sexual assault claims across campus.

Starr, the former prosecutor who led the investigation of the Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky scandal, was removed as president and later left the university. He died in 2022.

Also fired was Briles, who denied he covered up sexual violence in his program. Briles had led the program to a Big 12 championship, but he has not returned to major college coaching; most recently, he was hired to coach in a new spring professional league with three teams in the United States and three in Mexico.

Baylor officials have said the school has made sweeping changes to how it addresses sexual assault claims and victims in response to the Pepper Hamilton report. That report has never been fully released publicly, despite efforts by the women suing the school to force it into the open.

Chad Dunn, an attorney for the women who settled Monday, said the lawsuit and scandal went far beyond the problems in the football program that captured early attention.

"Their bravery and strength has created legal precedents that empower others to gain relief from the injuries inflicted by their universities, while also securing safer education environments for future generations," Dunn said.

"Baylor's focus of media attention on football tried to misdirect attention from institutional failures of the Baylor administration. Our clients would have none of that. Their determination brought the focus on officials in the ivory tower and 'the Baylor way.' "

Years ago the president of OU said, "we're building a university our football team can be proud of."   If you think this is limited to the athletic department you're sorely mistaken. The dog wags the tail, not the other way around.

2 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

The Board of Regents isn’t the football team. I’m fine with lumping a foot-dragging Board in with the other people who deserve blame in the whole sordid situation. 

Edited by Bullneck

14 hours ago, B00M said:

They literally JUST, FINALLY settled with the victims, and their fanbase still largely wants Art Briles back. The only credit I’ll give your comparison is that Japan still denies the atrocities they committed in china, so that’s similar. My takeaway is we should nuke Waco so we can forgive them

Didn't we already nuke Waco? Oh wait, I was thinking of Lubbock.

image.png.7bff9b2105bae99a65be3b9b337dbd50.png

The Board of Regents isn’t the football team. I’m fine with lumping a foot-dragging Board in with the other people who deserve blame in the whole sordid situation. 

Maybe you should read the thread title/poll question again? You’re arguing about holding the rape stuff against this current football team/staff. That was never the question asked.
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, scottsins said:

Maybe you should read the thread title/poll question again? You’re arguing about holding the rape stuff against this current football team/staff. That was never the question asked.

Maybe you should read what I’ve written again.

I said IDGAF about any of them because they aren’t OU or ND and people are telling me I should GAF because of the “rape stuff.” I still don’t. 

Edited by Doc Daneeka

47 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Why are players and coaches who didn’t do those things any more culpable than profs who didn’t?

because the raping and the covering up of the raping is an institutional and cultural problem specific to Baylor the institution, and specifically the football program and its supporters. I honestly don't even see some random player at Baylor right now as the problem, or even maybe the coach - they are often mercenaries who are on their journey towards whatever their goal is in Baylor is the ship that they got on to go that direction. Similar story with professors. Of course it's more complicated and gray than that.

but I hate Baylor the program and its supporters because the program created an environment where they let their children be raped in order to get football wins and personally I think that that is not very good. I might hate Joe Mixon, there may be specific asshole players at OU I don't like because of stuff the say or how they get wrapped up in the rivalry, but i also understand my hatred of OU as an institutional hatred between football programs and fanbases. I don't hate the 19 year old kids on the field, by and large. I hate the institution of Baylor and specifically Baylor football because it is evil, as is evidenced by the raping (and of course the hypocrisy, which is the worst thing).

Baylor. First of all, there's nothing Christian about Baylor. Fuck them forever! The basketball player murdering his teammate should have bounced them out of the conference. 

In other news, Why is Rice on this list? Nobody here hates them or has a problem with them. Rice is like that cool younger cousin who knows their place and is nothing a joy to be around. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

because the raping and the covering up of the raping is an institutional and cultural problem specific to Baylor the institution, and specifically the football program and its supporters. I honestly don't even see some random player at Baylor right now as the problem, or even maybe the coach - they are often mercenaries who are on their journey towards whatever their goal is in Baylor is the ship that they got on to go that direction. Similar story with professors. Of course it's more complicated and gray than that.

but I hate Baylor the program and its supporters because the program created an environment where they let their children be raped in order to get football wins and personally I think that that is not very good. I might hate Joe Mixon, there may be specific asshole players at OU I don't like because of stuff the say or how they get wrapped up in the rivalry, but i also understand my hatred of OU as an institutional hatred between football programs and fanbases. I don't hate the 19 year old kids on the field, by and large. I hate the institution of Baylor and specifically Baylor football because it is evil, as is evidenced by the raping (and of course the hypocrisy, which is the worst thing).

Leaving aside that bureaucratic self-preservation of this type exists in myriad scenarios having nothing to do with Baylor — Catholic Church, scouting, public schools, and so on — none of that makes me care more or less about whether Baylor is left behind. Which was, you know, the actual question. 

Leaving aside that bureaucratic self-preservation of this type exists in myriad scenarios having nothing to do with Baylor — Catholic Church, scouting, public schools, and so on — none of that makes me care more or less about whether Baylor is left behind. Which was, you know, the actual question. 

narrator: it was not the actual question

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Celery Man said:

narrator: it was not the actual question

“Which Left Behind Little Brother Bitch Do You Hate the Most?”

Baylor was nothing to me before. They’re nothing to me after. It doesn’t change my opinion about Baylor. They’re lumped in with all the other ones about which I don’t care. No matter how much it did or didn’t change your opinion. 

“Which Left Behind Little Brother Bitch Do You Hate the Most?”

Baylor was nothing to me before. They’re nothing to me after. It doesn’t change my opinion about Baylor. They’re lumped in with all the other ones about which I don’t care. No matter how much it did or didn’t change your opinion. 

cool.

• Haha 1

Cool beans dude - for me the answer to the question of "Which Left Behind Little Brother Bitch Do You Hate the Most" is Baylor, because as an institution they allowed their football program to rape their daughters in order to gain a brief window of football relevance. And a bunch of other stuff related to those kinds of problems and hypocrisy with their institution and fanbase. For me, that elicits more hatred than Michael Crabtree making a good catch.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

Just now, Celery Man said:

Cool beans dude - for me the answer to the question of "Which Left Behind Little Brother Bitch Do You Hate the Most" is Baylor, because as an institution they allowed their football program to rape their daughters in order to gain a brief window of football relevance. And a bunch of other stuff related to those kinds of problems and hypocrisy with their institution and fanbase. For me, that elicits more hatred than Michael Crabtree making a good catch.

Awesome. Then you should vote for Baylor. 

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

1 hour ago, Doc Daneeka said:

I have concluded from this lively internet interchange that you are not particularly intelligent.

• Hook 'Em 2

Baylor and it isn’t even close. I don’t really have strong disdain for TCU or Tech; I’ll actually kind of miss the Tech series. TCU and the rest of the Irate 8, not going to lose any sleep over but not going to pretend like I care a whole lot more about playing most of the SEC over them.

If we ever play Baylor again it’ll be too soon.

• Hook 'Em 1

I fucking hate Subaru.

They need to be added to the poll.

Fuck their shitty 2.5L motors that fucking blow up after 20k miles because they are under-torqued from the factory.

Fuck those pieces of fucking shit dealers who try to tell you that you didn't put oil in there and that is why the motors fail. Fuck the corporate office that takes 5 months to tell you that they will pay for a new motor.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Baylor and it isn’t even close. I don’t really have strong disdain for TCU or Tech; I’ll actually kind of miss the Tech series. TCU and the rest of the Irate 8, not going to lose any sleep over but not going to pretend like I care a whole lot more about playing most of the SEC over them.

If we ever play Baylor again it’ll be too soon.

This

25 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

I have concluded from this lively internet interchange that you are not particularly intelligent.

Smarter than you by any objective measure you care to name and also realize that people can have differing opinions without its requiring anyone to be stupid. 

Keep trying. Maybe you’ll get there one day. 

52 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

And you should stop acting confused as to why a lot of people are voting for Baylor.

I never acted confused. I just have a different opinion. What a fucking outrage, right?

But, hey, maybe you can point out where I said anything that indicated confusion or tried to talk people out of their opinions. Or maybe not. 

Edited by Doc Daneeka

I’d be ok playing Tech again, I think. TCU, too. It will have to be in a stadium that seats more than 80k, though- Austin, or AT&T or Reliant. Both of those programs have played other schools in special neutral sites, so why not Texas?

Edited by statsman

45 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

I never acted confused. I just have a different opinion. What a fucking outrage, right?

But, hey, maybe you can point out where I said anything that indicated confusion or tried to talk people out of their opinions. Or maybe not. 

In other news, 57,000 Americans and over a million Vietnamese died in our little thing over there in the '60s and '70s.  

BUT, Apocalypse Now is a bad ass movie, so all good!!!!!

2 hours ago, Celery Man said:

because the raping and the covering up of the raping is an institutional and cultural problem specific to Baylor the institution, and specifically the football program and its supporters.

"Specific" could not be further from the truth. Parents or soon to be parents may want to take even greater note, because allegations of assault and poor handling of those allegations is a nationwide problem. There are currently +300 active investigations in colleges across the US. Dozens of institutions get accused each year of mishandling sexual assault allegations. Those problems are not limited to college, they extend down to K-12.  So yeah, fuck baylor and hypocritical christians and whatever.  Just don't deny the reality and scope of these issues, because they are broad.

TitleIX.thumb.jpg.2afddffebdcde6d2733b12e6ac6a0e78.jpg

Edited by redswingline
  • Hook 'Em 2

25 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Man, Tech fans are not in a good place.  This video is great.

If Tech had done the right thing and settled with Leach, I'd probably root for them to win the new Big-12 starting next year.  But they didn't.  Instead they went with the most bitch-ass move you can possibly imagine. 

The Pirate Curse shall live on.   I look forward to TT dropping down to the level of a New Mexico State.   

• Hook 'Em 3

36 minutes ago, redswingline said:

"Specific" could not be further from the truth. Parents or soon to be parents may want to take even greater note, because allegations of assault and poor handling of those allegations is a nationwide problem. There are currently +300 active investigations in colleges across the US. Dozens of institutions get accused each year of mishandling sexual assault allegations. Those problems are not limited to college, they extend down to K-12.  So yeah, fuck baylor and hypocritical christians and whatever.  Just don't deny the reality and scope of these issues, because they are broad.

TitleIX.thumb.jpg.2afddffebdcde6d2733b12e6ac6a0e78.jpg

yeah i suppose it is possible for people to confuse what I meant there. sexual assault and problems related to that are certainly not specific only to Baylor. Institutionally enabling and even promoting rape in order to win at football is a specific problem that Baylor had and the underlying culture that allowed them to foster such evil still remains, and that is a bit different than the still awful and still prevalent problem of sexual assaults and mishandling of such cases in higher education and in our society at large.

To be clear, if your thoughts (the general you, not you specifically redswingline) on the problem at Baylor include "this happens at every school", find the nearest pineapple and fuck yourself with it.

Edited by Celery Man
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Never forgot Baylor hoops had a head coach that tried to cover the murder of one of his players by another fucking player. Yes they are wretched, but I still hate Tech more. Need to do something on the field to make me angrier.

Big 12 hate index by individual: 

1a) Yormark

1b) Kenneth Starr

1c) Briles

1d) The entire referee of the 2015 Oklahoma State. I hope they’re all dead now. 

2) Weiser

3) Jacked ref with glasses 

4) Fat Asian ref

5) Ginger Hocutt 

6) McGuire 

7) Matt Campbell

8.) Fertitta 

9) Will Grier

10) Gundy

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

45 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

To be clear, if your thoughts (the general you, not you specifically redswingline) on the problem at Baylor

This summer I was looking at  K-5 schools for my kids (school ratings etc. You know, typical parent stuff.) Then my wife told me to look up sexual predators (wtf? lol - As a guy I would never think to do that.) I couldn't believe how many registered sex offenders are in areas! Even within 'good' school boundaries. And we supposedly live in a decent area. Some parts of the map look like they are infected with chicken pox. It's sad. Then she told me to look up colleges. The kids are a ways out from that, but happy wife happy life. I started looking at most of the colleges in TX. Alleged assaults galore. Fucking sad.. That was still fresh in my mind, then I ran across you and Doc talking. I cannot say I was ever a fan of Title IX. Now being a parent, if it helps provide a safer environment for kids, or improves safety, I'm for it.

Edited by redswingline
  • Hook 'Em 2

The rape scandal stuff is bad on its own. When you throw in the mutilation of innocent animals and the disturbing attempt at covering up a murder because they didnt wanna get in trouble for recruiting violations, and all of this stuff is happening within a few years of each other, you have what can only be described as an abhorrent institution.

2 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Never forgot Baylor hoops had a head coach that tried to cover the murder of one of his players by another fucking player. Yes they are wretched, but I still hate Tech more. Need to do something on the field to make me angrier.

Big 12 hate index by individual: 

1a) Yormark

1b) Kenneth Starr

1c) Briles

1d) The entire referee of the 2015 Oklahoma State. I hope they’re all dead now. 

2) Weiser

3) Jacked ref with glasses 

4) Fat Asian ref

5) Ginger Hocutt 

6) McGuire 

7) Matt Campbell

8.) Fertitta 

9) Will Grier

10) Gundy

Add Geno Smith to that and I'd say you've got a good list.

Baylor. Fucking Baylor. Way before they were raping and murdering folks Baylor was a bunch of shitheads and fuckwads.

Grant Taeff was a dirty fucking coach. He employed all kinds of fucking dirty tactics like headhunting kickers (back when the SWC was loaded with greats like Steve Little, Erxlaben, Franklin, Taeff was trying to take them out on kickoffs). His teams were great at crackback blocks, late hits, and plain dirty shit. DKR and Frank Broyles should had him put in the Brazos in a cement overcoat.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Texas, Oklahoma were to pay a big price for early Big 12 exit. That's not what happened:

The universities of Texas and Oklahoma, two of the most powerful brands in college sports, will leave the Big 12 Conference for the SEC in nine months but will suffer a much lesser financial impact from the move than the $160 million that was originally expected, the USA TODAY Network has learned.

The Big 12 announced in February that Texas and Oklahoma will forgo $100 million from the conference under an agreement that is allowing the schools to leave a year earlier than initially required. In response to recent questions from the USA TODAY Network, the conference said more than $80 million of that is based on money the schools will not get in 2024-25, the year after the move. The rest is attributed to cuts in full revenue shares for 2023-24 that Texas, Oklahoma and the rest of the Big 12’s continuing members will be taking to finance payments promised to four schools that joined the conference this summer.

https://www.aol.com/entertainment/texas-oklahoma-were-pay-big-135448646.html

On 9/20/2023 at 10:39 PM, Hank_Hill said:

How are Rice or SMU left behind when we weren’t in the same conference? I’m confused. That said, the answer is Baylor regardless of what other teams are listed.

So, in the end I selected Tech. Sand Aggy is the worst. I based it on the fanbase I'd never have to see again.. 

Edited by ChickenNuggets

4 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Texas, Oklahoma were to pay a big price for early Big 12 exit. That's not what happened:

The universities of Texas and Oklahoma, two of the most powerful brands in college sports, will leave the Big 12 Conference for the SEC in nine months but will suffer a much lesser financial impact from the move than the $160 million that was originally expected, the USA TODAY Network has learned.

The Big 12 announced in February that Texas and Oklahoma will forgo $100 million from the conference under an agreement that is allowing the schools to leave a year earlier than initially required. In response to recent questions from the USA TODAY Network, the conference said more than $80 million of that is based on money the schools will not get in 2024-25, the year after the move. The rest is attributed to cuts in full revenue shares for 2023-24 that Texas, Oklahoma and the rest of the Big 12’s continuing members will be taking to finance payments promised to four schools that joined the conference this summer.

https://www.aol.com/entertainment/texas-oklahoma-were-pay-big-135448646.html

So we built the wall AND got Mexico to pay for it?

15 hours ago, Pods said:

Baylor should have lost their basketball team over the murder coverup scandal.

They should have lost their football team for covering up institutional rape.

A baseball player beat a friendly stray cat to death with a bat at Taco Cabana. RIP Queso. 

That's just what's public. 

Fuck Baylor. They should not be allowed to have an athletics program. 

That cat killing was just an isolated incident, you can't hold an institution responsible for what one guy did! So what that the institution lied about it and tried to avoid punishing the scumbags responsible, that won't obviously lead to future incidents! Holding the institution responsible is absurd! 

Later...

That basketball murder cover-up and victim smearing campaign was just an isolated incident, you can't hold an institution responsible for what a few guys did! So what that the institution lied about it and tried to avoid punishing the scumbags responsible, that won't obviously lead to future incidents! Holding the institution responsible is absurd! It's not connected! 

Even later...

That football program serial rape cover-up and victim smearing campaign was just an isolated incident, you can't hold an institution responsible for what dozens of guys did! So what that the institution lied about it and tried to avoid punishing the scumbags responsible, that won't obviously lead to future incidents! Holding the institution responsible is absurd! These incidents aren't connected! They definitely don't keep happening and continue to involve more and more shitbags because the institution has shown a complete lack of morals that encourages shitty behavior! That's crazy talk! 

/big-brained @Doc Daneeka, probably

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Huckleberry said:

That cat killing was just an isolated incident, you can't hold an institution responsible for what one guy did! So what that the institution led about it and tried to avoid punishing the scumbags responsible, that won't obviously lead to future incidents! Holding the institution responsible is absurd! 

Later...

That basketball murder cover-up and victim smearing campaign was just an isolated incident, you can't hold an institution responsible for what a few guys did! So what that the institution led about it and tried to avoid punishing the scumbags responsible, that won't obviously lead to future incidents! Holding the institution responsible is absurd! It's not connected! 

Even later...

That football program serial rape cover-up and victim smearing campaign was just an isolated incident, you can't hold an institution responsible for what dozens of guys did! So what that the institution led about it and tried to avoid punishing the scumbags responsible, that won't obviously lead to future incidents! Holding the institution responsible is absurd! These incidents aren't connected! They definitely don't keep happening and continue to involve more and more shitbags because the institution has shown a complete lack of morals that encourages shitty behavior! That's crazy talk! 

If big-brained Huckleberry had read what I’ve written, he’d have seen that I said multiple times the bad actors should be punished and probably in prison.  Maybe he likes collective guilt. That’s his prerogative. I don’t. I didn’t care about Baylor football before and don’t now. 

• Fuck You 1

18 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

That cat killing was just an isolated incident, you can't hold an institution responsible for what one guy did! So what that the institution lied about it and tried to avoid punishing the scumbags responsible, that won't obviously lead to future incidents! Holding the institution responsible is absurd! 

Later...

That basketball murder cover-up and victim smearing campaign was just an isolated incident, you can't hold an institution responsible for what a few guys did! So what that the institution lied about it and tried to avoid punishing the scumbags responsible, that won't obviously lead to future incidents! Holding the institution responsible is absurd! It's not connected! 

Even later...

That football program serial rape cover-up and victim smearing campaign was just an isolated incident, you can't hold an institution responsible for what dozens of guys did! So what that the institution lied about it and tried to avoid punishing the scumbags responsible, that won't obviously lead to future incidents! Holding the institution responsible is absurd! These incidents aren't connected! They definitely don't keep happening and continue to involve more and more shitbags because the institution has shown a complete lack of morals that encourages shitty behavior! That's crazy talk! 

But, hey, if you want to make it about Baylor’s institutional penalties, I think what happened there was worse than what got SMU the death penalty. The problem is that even if the NCAA had hammered them, I still wouldn’t care about them so that outcome is irrelevant to my position. 

Edited by Doc Daneeka
  • Fuck You 1

There are still people at Baylor who were complicit and their institutional approach hasn't changed specifically because there are enough simpletons like you in the world who just figure the bad guys are gone. 

At the risk of invoking Godwin"s Law your position is as dumb as saying you don't care about German Nazis because none of the current ones were involved in past atrocities. You are choosing to go through life being wilfully ignorant. It's a nice defense mechanism but doesn't really give you the platform to claim you're smarter than other people. 

• Hook 'Em 1