Texas vs. Kansas - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

We got this! Second half performance and all that. But yeah, I don’t care how anyone reacts on a game thread. Let yourselves go.

Would love to be at the game but my aunt passed away Thursday night. My uncle, her husband, died unexpectedly in May of this year. Two funerals and four fucking months and I got my Horns up!

Let’s fucking go! I will say this game looks very different if their starting QB could play today. Nonetheless this team is like a slow moving Longhorn…we just pick up steam as we lumber along. Tired of the overall sloppiness when we start games. Need to nip that in the bud. Time to hit the gas! Hook’em! 

wish I could be at surly tailgate today! But I went for the Wyoming game…picture below. Bet the tailgate today was epic! 

we got this shit! Let’s fucking GO! 

IMG_7282.jpeg

Would. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Obviously not ideal, but shit they got the ball to start, we have 2:1 TOP, and the only play they scored on a play where the QB got kilt, and happened to fumble to a guy in the right place and right time.

Missed FG and INT in their end of the field is what's fucked us.  More JBrooks and drag some WRs over the middle and keep their d on the field.  

1 minute ago, TexasRenegade said:

Defense had something to do with that chief.

CBs were beaten and safeties in pursuit but balls overthrown. Passes being dropped outright, not broken up. Regardless, we should also have scored a couple more times so really both teams should be in 20-30 pt range.

5 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

You get a first down across the 50 with what, 30 seconds or so left, and you don’t call timeout? Terrible clock management.  At that point it would be hard to find a way to use all three, so just call it.

I mean it cost us 4.5 seconds.  He made a gamble going fast could net another quick gainer.  It didn't work.  It's debatable for sure but this isn't some massive mistake you all are making it out to be.  

Earlier this week I posted a link that showed the stats pretty darn close to each other.  Somewhat of a potential hurdle, but no biggie.  Their starting QB doesn't start, so they send in the backup.  Thing to remember is that he had the job.  It isn't like he has never played.  He was their started before Daniels got on campus.  Yeah, I'd like to see more points, but we are still on top on the scoreboard.  Not worried yet.

TEXAS!

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Quinn seems kinda small. Yeah, I know he lost weight and shit, but he legit looks small out there. Am I fucked up for thinking this,.or has anyone else noticed this?

he is. less than 200 lbs will be a point of contention for the draft (if he makes it there). that is small weight-wise for an NFL QB

• Like 1

• Pancho unpinned this topic