Texas vs. Kansas - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. He also looks shorter than 6'2 as well. He looks more like 6'0 and 190. Glad I'm not the only one who sees this. 

I think much has been made about his weight-loss, but the reality is that he had a lot of bad weight on. He will need to show up to the combine at about 210-215 lbs. There is a smart way to do that. I think he is 6' 2" or close

• Like 1

Just now, satyanash said:

It was a wheel route lol. Robinson was absolutely supposed to keep running. We've run that play many times, the RB never stops on the wheel.

I want to watch the replay but it's almost like he ran it too damn fast.   Slow down to 90% speed, catch the ball, have room to make 1 guy miss and score.

1 minute ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

BROOKS SHOULD BE HAVING A RASHAN SALAAM AFTERNOON.

don't sark this up, sark

I don’t know who that is and refuse to Google it so I will assume you’re lobbying for an all time individual game rushing record. Where do I sign the petition?

Just now, naija said:

I think much has been made about his weight-loss, but the reality is that he had a lot of bad weight on. He will need to show up to the combine at about 210-215 lbs. There is a smart way to do that. I think he is 6' 2" or close

Yeah, I think the weight loss has made his height look smaller than he actually is. And yeah, he definitely needs to show up at around 210-215

1 minute ago, B00M said:

I don’t know who that is and refuse to Google it so I will assume you’re lobbying for an all time individual game rushing record. Where do I sign the petition?

God dammit, you're so lucky.  Don't google it.  I was there that day.  

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 1

• Pancho unpinned this topic