Texas vs. Kansas - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

Just now, Burt Macklin said:

Of all the things to get mad about, that was probably the dumbest thing you could’ve picked. We have 342 yards in a half. Moving the ball hasn’t been our issue. 

We have 13 points. It's awesome we have all these yards, yet we have 13 points to show for it. It's embarrassing 

3 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

And 13  points. We're doing great. Just idiotic thinking by Sark not using a TO to at least kick a FG. KU down by 6 in our house. Embarrassing 

Yeah, but your comment was about us not moving the ball.  We're moving the ball extremely well.  We just didn't finish drives.  That is a much more fixable problem than not being able to move the ball at all.  Remember when we weren't finishing drives against Bama and Wyoming, and then we scored a bunch of touchdowns?

We're leading a ranked team at home.  Their defense is being worn down by being on the field 2/3 of the game.  We're getting the ball again.  It's not exactly Chicken Little time, god damn.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Like 1

This offense has these big claws and these big fangs, and Kansas is like this bunny - they’re scared of us and we’re staring at our claws and fangs and we’re thinking how do we kill this bunny?

We move the ball beautifully going vertical and then call a series of slow horizontal poorly executed Greg Davis passes, or a slow developing run. Sark is thinking too hard. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

1st career INT but can't read defenses, for fucks sake

1st career? lol. Sarks play calling looks designed to give Ewers 1 or 2 reads or just one half of the field. From what I’ve seen of Ewers he doesn’t look comfortable in the pocket of his first read isn’t open. Obviously no expert jmo 

Just now, Burntcowboy said:

I’m not a coach and I didn’t sleep at a Holiday Inn last night, so can someone explain why Sark didn’t use any timeouts 

If Quinn would have fucking checked it down like he should have on that play we certainly would have.   I didn't really have an issue with TO usage on that drive.  I mean maybe on the first down but that's not what cost us points

1 minute ago, Burntcowboy said:

I’m not a coach and I didn’t sleep at a Holiday Inn last night, so can someone explain why Sark didn’t use any timeouts 

Just now, Rockethorn1978 said:

Sark no doubt should have called a timeout with 32 seconds left and not sit on them for no reason. 

Yeah, I wanted timeout at 32 seconds so we could have more plays in their territory and the option to "run the damn ball"

• Pancho unpinned this topic