2024 NFL DRAFT

LTtxfan

26 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

Sending Ridder to AZ for former Longhorn commit Rondale Moore is a decent move by the Falcons. 

Agree with this.  Rondale Moore was an absolute stud at Purdue and has shown flashes in the NFL.

I cannot believe that AZ valued Ridder that high or Moore that low.  Seems like the AZ GM did not realize in how bad a position ATL was and that they could have gotten Ridder for "free."

• Like 1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, boilerhorn said:

Agree with this.  Rondale Moore was an absolute stud at Purdue and has shown flashes in the NFL.

I cannot believe that AZ valued Ridder that high or Moore that low.  Seems like the AZ GM did not realize in how bad a position ATL was and that they could have gotten Ridder for "free."

ATL vs AZ

image.thumb.png.1c3c6c3b28e02303355199af042d76cf.png

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Any other Horns with a reasonable chance of being drafted?

Jones & Ford absolutely will get drafted

After that it's Watts, Whittington, & Robinson who might.

Edited by Pimphand

12 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Jones & Ford absolutely will get drafted

After that it's Watts & Whittington who might

I think Watts will get drafted too. Seems like everybody needs DBs and he had a great combine. A safety prospect with experience at CB and great athleticism+size seems desirable. 

Edited by Bevo14
  • Hook 'Em 1

51 minutes ago, MIkeHoncho said:

Brooks and Sanders together again.  Do they have OL? 

They signed 2 new starting guards in free agency so should be a lot better, at least on paper. According to PFF at least

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

I am sure he will sign on somewhere... It would be a stretch for someone to draft him.

How many do we have left? Ford & Jones?  That would push us to 8 right?

I’d set the o/u at 8.5 and bet the over. 
possibilities are Whittington, Robinson and Watts. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Wulaw Horn said:

Yeah I would take the over on that too.  One of Watts & Whittington seems likely.  Both could go and push us to 10 but that seems less likely.

I would love to see Robinson get drafted I've always loved his heart but I expect him to be UDFA the way the NFL values RB.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I suspect Paxton Anderson admires JWhitt quite a bit, so I won’t be surprised to see Dallas use a 7th on him to avoid missing out in free agency. Or I guess they could just make sure his FA deal insures he picks Dallas. 

2 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Man, the Bucs really blew it.  They synchronicity would have been off the charts.

Yeah not to mention cornerback is a bigger need for them than running back it's a full tilt head scratcher to be sure.

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

Wonder why Tampa slid so far.  Does he have some kind of health issue?  He was nails pretty much every time I saw ISU play the past couple seasons.  

Yeah unlike Mitchell I didn't hear any "unnamed sources" talking mess either.  Oh well he landed in just about the ideal spot for him.  Really good team, good organization, and great coach.

• Hook 'Em 1

Mel Kiper is the Jeff Fisher of Draft Prognosticators. 
Mel Kiper is a talentless hack. 
Mel Kiper is the biggest proof point that worthless white men unfairly get good jobs. 

Meh. He was always a bit of a goofball who took himself too seriously because it seemed no one else gave a shit to do that job. Only fools think he has some kind of insight, or celebrate when he is wrong.

Might as well ask your psychic.