UCF @ Oklahoma 11am on ABC

Constant

1 minute ago, Had Enough said:

Gotcha. I’m first things first. Win our games. Win the Big 12. Then go from there.

Lots of games to be played on both fronts.

This.  Win out and we'll be in the Big 12 CG with a good opportunity to get into the CFP.  First things first -- just beat Houston today.

Part of me kinda hopes we see OU in the Big 12  CG so that we can exact revenge because I'm confident that Texas would beat the shit out of blowU if given another opportunity.  But a bigger part of me hopes mobilehoma loses every one of their remaining games.

• Hook 'Em 2

23 minutes ago, Basil said:

You guys are aggy - so obsessed with another team you’d rather them lose even if it decreases the odds of Texas going to the CFP. Don’t be aggy.

I only have my Gator experience to rely on. Just like you have the Red River Rivalry we have the World’s Largest Cocktail Party, a yearly game played at a neutral site with a stadium split 50-50.   It is not even close which team we hate the most - and which team hates us the most. We have a Florida-Georgia Hall of Fame. We don’t have that for any other rivalry game than Georgia.

So, if I assume your hatred of Oklahoma is similar to my hatred of Georgia, I can only comment that the Gators can lose every fucking game the entire season - so long as we can send those flea-bitten, leg-humping, butt-sniffing mutts back home, crying and wallowing in their loser-ness.  

Maybe you should re-calibrate your hate?

33 minutes ago, Basil said:

You guys are aggy - so obsessed with another team you’d rather them lose even if it decreases the odds of Texas going to the CFP. Don’t be aggy.

A one loss, Big 12 champion Texas gets in the playoff no matter what OU does. Therefore, I hope OU never wins another game this season. 

• Hook 'Em 2

36 minutes ago, Basil said:

You have never been so wrong.  Your people should question their relationships.

34 minutes ago, Basil said:

Motherfucker people here are hard wired to hate OU. They can't help it. They can come in with the thought of "we need OU to win out so we can do whatever" but as soon as there is a chance for OU to lose the natural instincts come out.

• Hook 'Em 2

It is just too early in the season to hope that we need to beat an undefeated OU to get in the playoff. There is a lot of games left to be played. 

Maybe if it is the week before the Big 12 championship AND we need them to beat OSU. Because Washington, FSU, and a big 10 team are still undefeated so we need the resume builder. Maybe then….maybe….I will passively root for OSU to lose. 

• Hook 'Em 1

There is no value in OU winning at this stage. If we are 10-2 and at least one of top 4 (say UW, FSU and OSU and Georgia) have 1 loss, then having OU as 12-0 opponent would be helpful and hoping for one of the 4 to lose in their championship games. Other than that, OU is best served going 0-6 from now on and finishing in the bottom half of the conference.

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Lol... Love the taunt running down the field.

My son did that in HS. He scored on a kickoff return. Going into the EZ he was about 10 yards in front of the defender and turned around and waved at him as he scored. 

Flag. Points taken off the board. First down at the 16 (point of the foul and 15 yards). 

I was the PA announcer. It was very fun for me. “And NNMJr draws the flag going into the end zone. I bet he’ll get an earful in the film room about that.  Bet he doesn’t do that again.”  

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Basil said:

Fuck OU. There is never ever a reason to hope for anything but the worst for them, their familes, and their state. Famine and pestilence. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tex Pete said:

Fuck OU. There is never ever a reason to hope for anything but the worst for them, their familes, and their state. Famine and pestilence. 

Unfortunately that dipshit needs to learn that to be aggy you would be rooting for OU because you need someone you are loosely affiliated with to achieve glory because you cannot do it yourself.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, CastHorn said:

OU is still a one dimensional team that can’t run the ball to save their lives without the gimmick draws & counters. No way they make it to December undefeated. What a dumb loss. 

Gabriel has that little pesky bitch factor that Baker had.  Keep waiting for him to get his clock cleaned but he avoids contact well. 

• Like 1