THE College Football Playoff Rankings Thread [MICH,WASH,TEX,ALA]

texifornia

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

We're getting in over Alabama or undefeated FSU.

The problem is that Bo Nix is front of us, and if they want to get an SEC team in, either they kick us or Bo Nix out, and they can't take Bama without taking us because H2H, so Bo Nix might have to settle for the Fiesta Bowl.  And the Bo supporters won't go quietly in the night.

College Football GIF by GoDucks

Bo Nix transfer to FSU, with immediate eligibility for this year’s CFP, is the only way this should go.

• Haha 2

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Because we are.  Worst case we're the #4 and that would be a slap in the face.  We're #3 because they won't move us over teams that won their CCG, but in reality we should probably be #1 or #2 the way all teams are playing right now.

They’d be doing us a favor putting us #4 if MIchigan is #1. I want the Wolverines more than any other team that we could face in the CFP assuming we can’t get FSU in any configuration.

7 minutes ago, VivaNaranja said:

Season 3 Thank You GIF by The Office

I am no longer worried about Texas getting in

It is truly amazing how completely wrong Helobius can be on this board. Over and over and over. And over.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Just now, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Bo Nix transfer to FSU, with immediate eligibility for this year’s CFP, is the only way this should go.

He doesn't need to.  Look at the committee - in a sane world, many would recuse themselves because of their conflicts of interest (either for or against him).

The 2023 CFP selection committee members are:

• Chris Ault, retired Nevada Wolf Pack athletic director and football coach (has seen Bo Nix play in person, visibly stirred)
  • Mitch Barnhart, Kentucky athletic director (wishes his children were like Bo Nix)
  • Boo Corrigan, NC State athletic director
  • Chet Gladchuck, U.S. Naval Academy athletic director (thinks Bo Nix could have been the football version of David Robinson)
  • Jim Grobe, retired football coach at Wake Forest, Baylor, and Ohio
  • Mark Harlan, Utah athletic director (has seen Bo Nix play in person, visibly stirred)
  • Warde Manuel, Michigan athletic director (would not want Michigan to face Bo Nix)
  • David Sayler, Miami (Ohio) athletic director
  • Will Shields, former NFL player and Nebraska All-American
  • Gene Taylor, Kansas State athletic director (thought his name was Bo Dicks and therefore played for OU, would vote against him)
  • Joe Taylor, former Virginia Union head coach and current athletic director (thinks Bo Nix could have made Virginia Union something other than a term that confuses Civil War buffs)
  • Rod West, former Sugar Bowl president and current trustee at Notre Dame (would marry an available daughter off, or sacrifice a relative to Bo Nix because of some fucked up Catholic ritual)
  • Kelly Whiteside, former college football reporter for Newsday, Sports Illustrated, and USA Today (has written about Bo Nix, has way too many photos of him on his main phone)

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He doesn't need to.  Look at the committee - in a sane world, many would recuse themselves because of their conflicts of interest (either for or against him).

The 2023 CFP selection committee members are:

• Chris Ault, retired Nevada Wolf Pack athletic director and football coach (has seen Bo Nix play in person, visibly stirred)
  • Mitch Barnhart, Kentucky athletic director (wishes his children were like Bo Nix)
  • Boo Corrigan, NC State athletic director
  • Chet Gladchuck, U.S. Naval Academy athletic director (thinks Bo Nix could have been the football version of David Robinson)
  • Jim Grobe, retired football coach at Wake Forest, Baylor, and Ohio
  • Mark Harlan, Utah athletic director (has seen Bo Nix play in person, visibly stirred)
  • Warde Manuel, Michigan athletic director (would not want Michigan to face Bo Nix)
  • David Sayler, Miami (Ohio) athletic director
  • Will Shields, former NFL player and Nebraska All-American
  • Gene Taylor, Kansas State athletic director (thought his name was Bo Dicks and therefore played for OU, would vote against him)
  • Joe Taylor, former Virginia Union head coach and current athletic director (thinks Bo Nix could have made Virginia Union something other than a term that confuses Civil War buffs)
  • Rod West, former Sugar Bowl president and current trustee at Notre Dame (would marry an available daughter off, or sacrifice a relative to Bo Nix because of some fucked up Catholic ritual)
  • Kelly Whiteside, former college football reporter for Newsday, Sports Illustrated, and USA Today (has written about Bo Nix, has way too many photos of him on his main phone)

Fucking Gladchuck used to be COUGAR HIGH AD -- No way he would put The Screwjob on TEXAS!  (/Sarcasm)

Edited by BachelorTrek
  • Rage+1 1

36 minutes ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

Over on texags some aggy is arguing Bama's loss is better than Texas loss. That's gotta be a troll.

A&M is used to talking about “quality losses,” that’s the way they do things.  I can’t wait until this time next year when we give them a buttfucking they won’t forget!

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Shit, you right.  I fucked up.  I was reading the wiki about that season and saw Ok State led by future MLB player Josh Fields and well... you know, I fucked up.

You are forgiven.  We all post really stupid shit at this time of night after a big win.  Texas 2023 B12 and SEC champs!  Just say fuck it and enjoy the night!!

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Shit, you right.  I fucked up.  I was reading the wiki about that season and saw Ok State led by future MLB player Josh Fields and well... you know, I fucked up.

Okie State Josh Fields played 3B and got about 200 games with the White Sox.

Dodgers legend Josh Fields pitched at Georgia.

• Drool 1

22 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Run the table Texas. I want this to be the year we can brag about winning the Big 12 on our way out, winning a national championship, and mockingly claim the SEC championship.

We win it all I'm reminding all the aggy at work that they have been in the SEC for 12 years and we would be in the SEC for all of seven days and won more NC's than them.

Yeah, I know we aren't "technically" in the SEC until next academic year, but since when have facts mattered to aggy?

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, C-Man said:

They’d be doing us a favor putting us #4 if MIchigan is #1. I want the Wolverines more than any other team that we could face in the CFP assuming we can’t get FSU in any configuration.

It is truly amazing how completely wrong Helobius can be on this board. Over and over and over. And over.

LOL I mean ... if he knew shit, he wouldn't be Helobious.

Just now, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

And it be because of us.

Actually it is because of aggy. This was supposed to be the first year of the 12 team playoff and it got fucked up by aggy leaking to the other conferences before the meeting to vote on a 12 team playoff that Texas/OU were going to the SEC. So the Alliance formed and blocked the 12 team playoff until the next year as a leverage move. 

Aggy fucked the SEC. Glorious.  

1 minute ago, Hmbre97 said:

you've been doing the lords work. I think the main two offenders were just trolling :cough:wilcoxpdx:cough: but I saw some serious posters advocating for it. 

Jewish Wang was a real piece of shit. Wouldve made easy money on him if he didnt get banned. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to THE College Football Playoff Rankings Thread [MICH,WASH,TEX,ALA]