NFL Week 12

shadow_operative2.0

4 minutes ago, WBT said:

The center pulling to get the kickout was beautiful 

They ran that play at the close of regulation, and yeah, it's a thing of beauty.  Even for the Eagles.

I watch the guards a shit-ton when I watch football.  When I watch the Eagles, I follow Kelce and his  sorry future HoF ass.

Edited by slorch

11 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Looks like the Eagles are gonna be the 1 seed and Cowboys are gonna be pinned into WC1 again. Ugh. 

Cowboys only have themselves to blame. The Eagles handed the game to them 3 weeks ago and the Cowboys blew chunks all over themselves. They should both be 9-2 with the Cowboys holding the tiebreaker.

32 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

He was well OOB. Totally missed call. 
Alan Eck -former big 12 moron ref is lead referee. 
Shocked he’s still shitty. 

That was likely a 4 point penalty. Make the call and it’s 1st and goal at about the 3 and that fight likely doesn’t happen, costing the Chargers 15 yards. 

Seems like the Ginger Genius is stuck in coach-speak-mode and is editing everything he says so as not to offend.  This is causing lots of dead space between plays, where CC would just babble on about his vast football knowledge, and occasionally the game.  This results in no dead-air but sometimes murderous rage by viewers.