2024 Texas Football Coaching and Support Staff Thread

Does anyone find it strange that Sark is still leading the charge on defensive hires? Shouldn't PK be doing that?
I'm sure PK has input, but Sark is the one ultimately either making the hire or passing.

4 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

can't wait for him to do his thing and finally gets Tomlin out the door 

The last time he was an OC, the Titans had the #4 scoring offense, #3 total offense, #2 rushing offense.

19 hours ago, FreeHorn said:

This is Bake Dog’s wife.  Take from this what you want. 

IMG_4368.jpeg

So, I'm not well versed in this area, but does this qualify as an East Texas Box Face?  

If so, that could help on the recruiting trail.

10 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Can you fucking idiots stop discussing, particularly in a shitty, denigrating manner, the new coach’s wife? Christ. 

Step Brothers Mf GIF by reactionseditor

That would be nice.

Of course, it is also proof that everyone is hated here. I would say we would take a shit on anything, but that was the old site.

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Dude, you're thinking of Chris Ash. I don't remember much about Flood's time at Rutgers. Ash's first staff in 2016 is one of the all-time worst P5 staffs, ever. Go look it up. You have Drew Mehringer as the OC, for starters. I think some of the position coaches are and have been out of football. Most lack wikipedia pages and are not guys that any of us can credibly claim to know well. Just complete trash.

people think you may be kidding about that, but it's really that fucking bad

image.png.52783c3319381aeeba3fd3b293a42f8d.png

the shocking thing is that they actually went 2-10. then you see they won vs Howard and New Mexico.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, NoName said:

can you imagine how quickly this site would turn into /r/roastme if that happened? (as it should)

Yeah. Would be good for me, i think.  I think people would be like "oh. you're not that fat"

• Hook 'Em 2