CFP Semifinal: Michigan/Alabama Rose Bowl - 4pm CT ESPN

ztejas

7 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

So why did AT&T pay Keegan Michael-Key to be in that ad, not some rando?  

Sometimes they have stars under contract for a certain amount of time or appearances. If they’re planning on moving on they might just use up those stipulated appearances.

i worked on the Microsoft account and they had Kevin Spacey on contract (before he was all sex harrassy). He was contractually required to come read for something I was casting VOs for but he refused.

He told them they could sue him if they wanted to. But he was still contractually obligated and we didn’t want to work with him anyway. 

Edited by Xminus6
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Xminus6 said:

Sometimes they have stars under contract for a certain amount of time or appearances. If they’re planning on moving on they might just use up those stipulated appearances.

i worked on the Microsoft account and they had Kevin Spacey on contract (before he was all sex harrassy). He was contractually required to come read for something I was casting VOs for but he refused.

He told them they couldn’t him if they wanted to. But he was still contractually obligated and we didn’t want to work with him anyway. 

A pay or play deal I guess.  I know I'd cash a check for eating a sandwich, so I don't blame Keegan.  

1 minute ago, UTEE97 said:

Watching the game with some folks from Michigan. Their constant whining about officiating is getting on my nerves. 

remind them its a big 12 reffing team and that we have been dealing with this shit for 5 fucking years

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, UTEE97 said:

Watching the game with some folks from Michigan. Their constant whining about officiating is getting on my nerves. 

Please tell us that you've mentioned at least 50 times that it's hard playing good teams when you don't have their signals

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2