Washington vs Michigan, CFP Championship -- Jan. 8th ESPN 6:30p CT

LTtxfan

Is having Walker Hayes "sing" on College GameDay our punishment for not having an SEC team in the national championship game?  How in the hell could anyone pay to listen to him??  I'd rather listen to a duet of Rosanne Barr and Carl Lewis butcher the National Anthem on a loop.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

Bring some Chris Stapleton or George Strait or some shit like that man. There are so many great country artists man. But it’s like the pre-pre show soooooo.  At least I don’t have to see Kirby Smart grunting about “aggression” like he did last year. Harbaugh is becoming a bobble head of himself. That takes skill. Aggy will claim the win if the Huskies triumph because they all wanted us to know they offered for DeBoer and he told them to fuck off. Such a day. 

37 minutes ago, Burt said:

Not sure if you're talking about Walker Hayes, but he was just one a few seconds ago.  I never thought I'd hear anything worse than that fucking Fancy Like Applebee's song...but I was wrong.

Yeah listening to that "Fancy Like" song should carry a warning label causes sharts

4 minutes ago, Jersey Man10 said:

I hope Washington loses on the last play of the game.

Rollout to the left, here’s the passssss, oh it slipped out of his hand backwards, fumblllleeeee scooped up by Michigan! He. Could. Go. All. The. Way. Touchdownnnnnn. Harbaugh is naked streaking!!! What an ending!!!

I mean Washington gave us DKR and Sark (in a way) so it’s an easy one for me. Up until this year I’ve always rooted for Michigan but the whole “us against the world because we got busted in a professionally elaborate sign stealing deal” pushed me over the edge. I picked the Huskies for the final four in that thread from August and I like them a lot for the win. Go Huskies! 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, immamac said:

My wife’s grandpa Don. Rose bowl champion and All American at Michigan. 

4BBC8761-203B-43BB-BC8B-13B6FAF2BFD7remote712bc9ef50535a312eaca820651cbd20efb95e61-1-original.thumb.jpeg.13fdab6b18b27cfe8fd2e40a656ef3ff.jpeg

Family in full maize and blue tonight. I’m sitting here holding back tears mumbling go blue. 

81CDE628-09E7-43CB-8310-E3CB4DF5B786remotef9edb25e57377b5954eb8cd66525eea10c86f31f-1-original.thumb.jpeg.6dde443f0d31971437b561d0e58657c6.jpeg

I'm so glad that TV isn't mounted over the fucking fireplace like so many savages do.

Huge respect.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

IDGAF who you are, VY saying, "i got your Hollywood ending."

is pretty much the pinnacle of sports braggadocio and backing it up.

he can say it forever.

6 hours ago, miguelito said:

Cheer on the UW Huskies with this powerfully purple cocktail!

The Purple & Gold

2 oz HDC Lavender Vodka
1/2 oz Raft Vanilla Simple Syrup
3 Lemon Wedges

In a shaker, muddle 3 lemon wedges and Raft vanilla syrup. Add HDC Lavender Vodka and ice and shake for 10 seconds. Strain into a cocktail glass and enjoy!

unnamed_31523c6c-0017-41a3-94f5-ae27584d

https://heritagedistilling.com/blogs/recipes/the-purple-gold

I don't have any lavender vodka, but I do have some purple gin, Empress 1908.  It'll have to do. 

I can only assume someone dropped lavender leaves into vodka.  But that mile long state on Penix gives me a buzz.