Greg Orders Texas National Guard To Seize Park in Eagle Pass, Bars Border Patrol/CBP

atomheartbevo

Its clear to me that the next time there is a natural disaster in TX, FL, or LA, the Feds should tell them to pull themselves up by their own bootstraps and/or make sure that the funding does not get routed through the state.  

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, YChang said:

Whoah are you the Ying/yang to fattie?!?

Don’t forget the important part.  A box of of your favorite deer hunting ammo isn’t going to get you too far.  And it’ll become currency if shit every really, really gets out of hand.  Buygreentips!! wasnt just a meme  

shit, bonus corb day  

And of course, how it ends  

44 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Gravy Seal, indeed.

Ready to defend against CPS/the government. Probably doesn’t care if kids get shot up in schools. They don’t need defending 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

It's genuinely surprising how much the right is lining up behind the thinnest pretense of "we want to drown brown mothers and children with barbed wire" and are excited to go to war over it. Just check out mr greentips up there looking forward to bullets becoming currency because crazy racists have torn our society apart 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

9 minutes ago, Captainant said:

It's genuinely surprising how much the right is lining up behind the thinnest pretense of "we want to drown brown mothers and children with barbed wire" and are excited to go to war over it. Just check out mr greentips up there looking forward to bullets becoming currency because crazy racists have torn our society apart 

I’m just here for Briskets fantasies over the last few pages.   Absolute baddest motherfucker on the board without question.    Or are those Rittenhouse 4chan spoofs and I’m missing the joke?

• Haha 3
  • Fuck You 2

29 minutes ago, Captainant said:

It’s all the Republicans have left for Biden. They’ve used up almost all the arrows in their quiver (including Hunter’s dong which was a big damned arrow).  I doubt it’s a coincidence that this move to go after brown people at the border just so happens to be ramped up by Greg and Co. at the same time as the primaries and as Trump’s court cases heat up. 

This stuff is loosely coordinated.  We’ve seen it plenty with Republican talking points. Some of their analytics people say “try this issue” and word gets out to Fox News and Newsmax and to the Charlie Kirk types and Republicans in Congress, and before you know it, it’s the main story. Because of the decentralized nature of how it starts, it’s somewhat hard to determine where it started, but with Google Trends, etc. you can at least see where it got traction.

And this stuff is meant to not only be talked about, but to generate new stories or create issues for Biden and the Dems - all those rumors of militias heading to the border to confront the feds or kill immigrants was put out there by the bot farms in the hopes of getting some genuine militia types to hop on the bandwagon and start spreading the word and actually showing up.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

32 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Fatty laughed at this. Bc this whole thing is funny to him. Dead brown people, defying SCOTUS, threatening secession. Just a laugh riot 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow, check this out!!!!  I recognize this part of the Texas border, with its hills and all.  It's really hilly down there in Eagle Pass and Laredo.  It's good to know there are news sources you can trust, like Deep Truth Intel.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I’m just here for Briskets fantasies over the last few pages.   Absolute baddest motherfucker on the board without question.    Or are those Rittenhouse 4chan spoofs and I’m missing the joke?

You're here to 1) flex your "indifference" to fascism 2) selectively point out appropriate reactions that are reasonable responses that would not exist without the unprovoked actions that you enable. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

There is no coverage because of the uniparty media control!!!  That's why no one has actually seen these American patriots rise up and defend us from the foreign invaders and their fentynal and tamales.

5 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Wow, check this out!!!!  I recognize this part of the Texas border, with its hills and all.  It's really hilly down there in Eagle Pass and Laredo.  It's good to know there are news sources you can trust, like Deep Truth Intel.

Why do so many people in Texas have foreign tractors?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Bullneck said:

There is no coverage because of the uniparty media control!!!  That's why no one has actually seen these American patriots rise up and defend us from the foreign invaders and their fentynal and tamales.

If these thousands of truck drivers can’t make it to Texas in 5 days, no wonder package deliveries have been slowing down.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

including Hunter’s dong which was a big damned arrow

No one cares about Hunter’s dong more than CR’s “former Republicans”. 

31 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I doubt it’s a coincidence that this move to go after brown people at the border just so happens to be ramped up by Greg and Co. at the same time as the primaries and as Trump’s court cases heat up. 

Wasn’t this all prompted by a SCOTUS opinion? How much influence did Greg and Co. have on the timing of that? 

32 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

This stuff is loosely coordinated.  We’ve seen it plenty with Republican talking points. Some of their analytics people say “try this issue” and word gets out to Fox News and Newsmax and to the Charlie Kirk types and Republicans in Congress, and before you know it, it’s the main story. Because of the decentralized nature of how it starts, it’s somewhat hard to determine where it started, but with Google Trends, etc. you can at least see where it got traction.

Have we? What “analytics people”? How do you utilize Google Trends to decipher all this so clearly? You’re a real savant. Oh wait 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 13

11 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

first thought: don't these people have jobs? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

We’ve come full circle from 2013 when the nut job House killed another bipartisan immigration deal that came out of the Senate 

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Hal Finney said:

No one cares about Hunter’s dong more than CR’s “former Republicans”. 

MTG cares far more, so much so that she wants everybody to see it

F1bUtAZXoAEwrge?format=jpg&name=large

Wasn’t this all prompted by a SCOTUS opinion? How much influence did Greg and Co. have on the timing of that? 

I’m not talking about the SCOTUS stuff, I’m talking about how all of the sudden Greg rolls out his statements and then a bunch of Republican governors jump on the bandwagon and social media takes off, and Fox News would rather talk about the border than Trump losing another court case.

Have we? What “analytics people”? How do you utilize Google Trends to decipher all this so clearly? You’re a real savant. Oh wait 

If you don’t understand how political organizations work, how internal polling/analytics and the measuring of various metrics (social media engagement, email campaigns, A/B testing, etc.), bots, etc. work, then go get a fucking Dumbies book off of Amazon.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Oh.

Congrats to the CR Never-Trumpers battling night and day to make Hunter's penis top of the headlines.

You did it and it all makes sense. 

I’ve never seen Hunter’s dong mentioned anywhere outside CR. Nor have I ever seen it at the “top of the headlines”. Maybe in the collective hivemind of CR. 

• Fuck You 16

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If you don’t understand how political organizations work, how internal polling/analytics and the measuring of various metrics (social media engagement, email campaigns, A/B testing, etc.), bots, etc. work, then go get a fucking Dumbies book off of Amazon.

So have we seen it with plenty of “Democratic talking points”?

• Fuck You 13

3 minutes ago, Hal Finney said:

I’ve never seen Hunter’s dong mentioned anywhere outside CR. Nor have I ever seen it at the “top of the headlines”. Maybe in the collective hivemind of CR. 

If you’ve watched Fox News, it’s been mentioned.  A lot,  hell, here’s just a few mentions from 30 seconds of Googling

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sex-clubs-strippers-five-most-salacious-details-hunter-biden-indictment

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6331499746112

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hunter-biden-sex-addiction-created-biden-media-nightmare-fox-nation

You can also hop on Twitter and with a few minutes of searching, come across the actual video clips of various Fox News talking heads discussing him.

Fox News loves them some medium-sized Hunter Biden dong.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Hal Finney said:

So have we seen it with plenty of “Democratic talking points”?

Here and there, but not as blatant, and not as well-coordinated with a major media outlet such as Fox News, and without as many Russian and Chinese bots involved.  Plus, Democrats can be absolutely unorganized as hell.  Republicans have an uncanny knack for falling in lock-step with one another.

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If you’ve watched Fox News, it’s been mentioned.  A lot,  hell, here’s just a few mentions from 30 seconds of Googling

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sex-clubs-strippers-five-most-salacious-details-hunter-biden-indictment

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6331499746112

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hunter-biden-sex-addiction-created-biden-media-nightmare-fox-nation

You can also hop on Twitter and with a few minutes of searching, come across the actual video clips of various Fox News talking heads discussing him.

Fox News loves them some medium-sized Hunter Biden dong.

I clicked all 3 of those links. I didn’t see any mention of Hunter’s dong. There was a censored photo behind MTG of him in one. That’s it. Y’all are obsessed. Relax. 

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Here and there, but not as blatant, and not as well-coordinated with a major media outlet such as Fox News, and without as many Russian and Chinese bots involved.  Plus, Democrats can be absolutely unorganized as hell.  Republicans have an uncanny knack for falling in lock-step with one another.

yes, the Democrats they have trouble coordinating their message given their lack of control over major media outlets. You’re ridiculous. 

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 11

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Can we just cut to the chase @immamac and ban Hal for pretending he's new to existence on Earth. 

This term is thrown out here often but rarely been more appropriate. 

IMG-0834.gif

all because I called out one of the more prolifically wrong posters on this site. 

but yes, please call daddy for help. Lolol

• Fuck You 16

NY Times: Greg Abbott forgot to set the brake on his wheelchair and fell off a stage at a campaign rally. Why this is Joe Biden’s fault.

CNN: Joe Biden is leading in all major polls by 30 points.  Why he will only win 31 electoral votes in November.  

I don’t know @Brisketexan at all, but the image of him behind a law desk, half drank Garisson Brothers, with some blue and red Cowboys n Indians figurines fighting each other and saying “Take that MAGA! Walk, no! Wheel the ledge!” is what I always picture when I read his posts about defending the state

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

What specific term?

Snowflake

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Wut

Atomheartbevo 

is wrong prolifically. To a prolific extent. 

the more he acts like an internet expert or the longer his posts, the more wrong he is. 

do you even Ukraine DT thread Bro?

Just helping you out. 

Edited by Hal Finney
  • Fuck You 10

14 minutes ago, Hal Finney said:

Just helping you out. 

If we looked at your posting history, would we find some bitcoin posts? With previous socks, it seemed like your first or second posts were in the bitcoin threads, although maybe you leaned to post elsewhere first.

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

If that's what you need to deny what the GOP's shoved down your throat, I don't blame you. 

What does it taste like?

nice deflection. Still waiting for daddy’s response huh? I know atom is. He likes to step aside when called out. 

GOP hasnt shoved anything down my throat. I have little faith in Us gov. Always been more focused on Texas/local gov. 

As is, Texans’ interests are strongly aligned with Gov Abbott’s actions. 

I’d like to see the polling of how many Texans think Border Patrol should be cutting up razor wire on the border. 

• Fuck You 11

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If we looked at your posting history, would we find some bitcoin posts? With previous socks, it seemed like your first or second posts were in the bitcoin threads, although maybe you leaned to post elsewhere first.

Well look at that.

Very first activity

Edit: he has learned nothing 

Screenshot_20240126-210447.png

Edited by cactusflinthead
  • Haha 2

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

I’d like to see what other posters are living in your head rent free.

Stay wrong bro. 

don’t you have some laughable armchair warlord analysis to work on  

Here’s where the US gov really is working on pushing people here.  

Massive government omnibus—-> money to NGOs——> NGOs funnel immigrants here while pocketing money. 

A massive racket that is a national security risk. Supported by one party.

• Fuck You 16