Cowboys-Packers Round Nine

Surly Bevo

This has to be the end of the Dak-Mike era right? They had zero excuse to not get to the NFC championship game this year. 2 home games to get there. And not only going to lose, but doing it in the worst way you can imagine. 

You gave up a draft pick to get Lance. Why not see what you have in him? Cooper Rush is nothing but a stop gap when your starter is injured. Don't see anyone in the draft at our positions that move the needle. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Does Harbaugh want to deal with Jerry Jones? I seriously doubt it. No sane coach would. Fat Mike did because he had no other options at the time. Harbaugh is riding high now.

The Cowboys have had the same coach since Jimmy left the building.

1200x0.jpg

I've posted this before, but the last Cowboys game I watched was when Jason Garrett iced his own kicker. Was working on a project and had the ESPN gamecast and this thread up. Not gonna throw bombs at guys who still support the Cowboys. Hell, I started watching when Meredith was QB, Don Perkins was fullback. It just got painful watching this zombie corpse wearing Cowboys gear stagger around. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Real Papi said:

Trade these not so smart players and get whatever you can.  This version is just a repeat of what we have all seen since 1996. 

Hmmmm I wonder who the GM has been since 1996. Those that hold out hope with Jerry are people I do not understand.

• Rage+1 1