2024 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

TonyTexas

14 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

If the Packers played the Texans and nobody watched or gave a shit, does the result still stand? 

Who knows. In either case, at least both teams will have played in the divisional round of the NFL Playoffs. 

• Like 1

Damn what the fuck is San Fran doing 

Love is just tossing it up trying to draw a penalty obviously

then you don’t even cover a guy?

Eh

if I can get Mcaffrey touchdown sooner my giant multi player parlay hits I guess high scoring is better

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Damn what the fuck is San Fran doing 

Love is just tossing it up trying to draw a penalty obviously

then you don’t even cover a guy?

Eh

if I can get Mcaffrey touchdown sooner my giant multi player parlay hits I guess high scoring is better

Boom

HC of Packers is legit. They shouldn’t be peaking right now and fuck them for getting three QBs basically in a row. Fuck. I don’t feel so bad as a mostly apathetic Cowboys fan now. GB is the surprise of the playoffs so far and Love. 

Jordan Love is showing the value of a few more years to mentally mature.  These 23 and 24-year-old fools are dominating college football at the QB position not because they necessarily are the most gifted athletically QBs. They have had a few more years for their brains to develop and their decision-making improves  There are always exceptions but so many athletic guys flame out at QB in the league when they get thrust in and their mental game ain't ready.  

It also helps that apparently LeFleur can scheme guys wide the fuck open.  

Edited by Surly Bevo
  • Hook 'Em 3

All NFL teams should be run like GB. We should have a stake in the teams. Lol. Nice momentum swing. Honestly I thought this game would be a boring beatdown and it was the other game. Lions probably would rather face GB though even though they have trouble with them. They know them better.