What The Fuck Is Wrong With You, Kentucky?

ROFL BOX

I mean, sure... we already knew you were morons because you gave us Rand Paul & TurtleNeck McConnell, buuuut...

Really? Trying to "outOklahoma" Oklahoma?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A Kentucky Republican introduced legislation that would amend the state's law so a person who had sex with their first cousin would no longer be criminally liable for incest.

House Bill 269, which state Representative Nick Wilson sponsored, was introduced on January 16 to the House Committee on Committees. According to the Kentucky General Assembly website, it would strike "first cousin from the list of familial relationships" defined as unlawful incest in the state. The amendment would also reduce the designation of incest by contact to a Class D felony for some cases "unless it is committed with a person who is less than twelve years of age," in which case it is Class C.

945360cac3750431da4913cda985bc0a.jpg

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Pics of Nick Wilson’s first cousin not showing up.

Well, from the text, we know that said cousin is at least 13.

And, because we're talking about Republicans, there's a 100% chance that the cousin is male.  Because 1) man fucking a little boy, and 2) every accusation is a confession with these fuckers.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, ROFL BOX said:

I mean, sure... we already knew you were morons because you gave us Rand Paul & TurtleNeck McConnell, buuuut...

Really? Trying to "outOklahomaArkansas" OklahomaArkansas?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A Kentucky Republican introduced legislation that would amend the state's law so a person who had sex with their first cousin would no longer be criminally liable for incest.

House Bill 269, which state Representative Nick Wilson sponsored, was introduced on January 16 to the House Committee on Committees. According to the Kentucky General Assembly website, it would strike "first cousin from the list of familial relationships" defined as unlawful incest in the state. The amendment would also reduce the designation of incest by contact to a Class D felony for some cases "unless it is committed with a person who is less than twelve years of age," in which case it is Class C.

FTFY

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

He withdrew the bill and said it was an inadvertent mistake and will refile it per several news sources.

https://www.wymt.com/2024/01/17/inadvertent-change-representative-says-incest-bill-mistakenly-removes-first-cousins-language/

In other inadvertent mistakes in Kentucky by Nick Wilson...Rita Wilson-Flowers has announced a gender reveal party on February 4th.  So stay tuned as fingers are crossed for that old Kentucky blew!  

20 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Does anyone really even know what a second cousin is or who your own are?

Your grandparents’ siblings’ grandkids. I know one. I had a crush on her when we were in kindergarten. I had no idea at the time that we were even related. She was the first kid in my class to get chicken pox when we were in 1st grade and when I caught it I blamed her and that ended my crush. I moved away with my mom when my parents divorced the next year. I saw her for the first time in decades when she and her mom attended my dad’s funeral back in 2014. She was still a fine looking woman. One of her grandparents was a sibling to my paternal grandmother. 

Yes

Your siblings share the same parents. You share the same grandparents with your cousins. You share the same great grandparents with your second cousins.

I have read that some genetic expert said all blue-eyed people share a common ancestor.  If so I must relate that I have had sexual relations relative to possible relatives beginning over fifty years ago.  Now I meet evil people with blue eyes and blame myself for their faults.  Sorry about that...sorta. 

17 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

First cousins share 2 grandparents.

Second cousins share 2 great-grandparents.

Yes, for about half of them.

Also, everybody is 4th cousins. Especially the ones who don't look like you. You've humped your own 4th cousin at some point in time. If your grandparents came from some small traditional place in Europe or Mexico, it would be a miracle if you yourself are not a product of multiple inter-braided strands of cousin-fucking. Maybe not you, @StassneyHorn, but definitely the rest of these twisted Hapsburgian freaks.

[EDIT I now see that multiple people have awready learnt you on this subject, but ain't no way I was gonna read all that inbred stuff first.]

Edited by RDCanecutter
  • Haha 1

I shared this story with my wife and she was wholly perplexed by the concept, but not for the obvious reason of revulsion.

"I've got to say, why do you do this? Why try to make this a law, it makes zero sense. Becuase giving them the benefit of the doubt, they probably didn't know they were first cousins when they fucked. And when they found out, they probably weren't telling everyone they fucked their first cousin. And they certainly weren't self-reporting to authorities after they found out. Or if they knew in advance, they still aren't telling people, or reporting to cops. So why is this a thing."

The revulsion did come, however, when I pointed out that it seems like a necessary legal step if people intend to MARRY their first cousins in Kentucky. Which is all this can be, right? The necessary legal change that is required if you want to MARRY you cousin. Becuase I'm pretty sure they were already fucking. 

I'm just so happy that between Kentucky's law about marrying your cousin and Oklahoma's law about furries in schools having to be picked up by parents or animal control, the GOP in red states have solved all the major problems facing our society! 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

28 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I'm just so happy that between Kentucky's law about marrying your cousin and Oklahoma's law about furries in schools having to be picked up by parents or animal control, the GOP in red states have solved all the major problems facing our society! 

wait, what?

Why do I always skip class on the fun days?

• Like 1

Just now, High Plains Drifter said:

wait, what?

Why do I always skip class on the fun days?

https://www.oklahoman.com/story/news/2024/01/17/oklahoma-bill-targets-furries-in-schools-threatens-animal-control/72256727007/

What does Oklahoma House Bill 3084 say?

Humphrey's bill, House Bill 3084, would ban "students who purport to be an imaginary animal or animal species, or who engage in anthropomorphic behavior commonly referred to as furries at school" from participating in class and school activities.

The bill would require parents or guardians to pick the student up from school.

But, if parents are unable to pick the student up, the bill says "animal control services shall be contacted to remove the student."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

No such thing as grandparents siblings. You were all lied to. Your grandma and your grandpa were the only ones who survived polio and Spanish flu on their respective family sides. Those “sibling”are side pieces from grandpas military service/ grandma being home alone who don’t count.

• Drool 1