2024 NFL Playoffs- Conference Championship Games

1 minute ago, cactusflinthead said:

I can't help but like that big aggy from Glen Rose

He is actually what Detroit needed. People still believing he is a meathead or a flash in the pan gimmick haven’t been paying attention. The city needed that toughness. He has the team believing and they trust him. Provided there isn’t a clock management snafu or bad Goff I expect them to win in an epic classic (close game.) 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

He is actually what Detroit needed. People still believing he is a meathead or a flash in the pan gimmick haven’t been paying attention. The city needed that toughness. He has the team believing and they trust him. Provided there isn’t a clock management snafu or bad Goff I expect them to win in an epic classic (close game.) 

You don't move a franchise the way he has without having "it."  That being said, the refusal to kick the PAT against Dallas was straight, unfiltered meatheadedness.

That doesn't mean he can't change course going forward, in fact, I bet that situation never repeats itself.

15 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

this.  baltimore has no one but themselves to blame for this dog shit performance. 

This. I thought harbaugh brought them out tight and the players didn’t execute well either.

Dumb penalties and turnovers killed them. 

Held them to 17 yet lost because they couldn’t do anything offensively. 

I like how Taylor Swift got mad at having cameras on her during the game but still manages to show up on the field. I look forward to seeing her dance w Brittany and Jackson Mahomes. 

Edited by TreatyOak
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Asu2215 said:

Clark Hunt is a few wayward chromosomes away from being retarded. 

He usually plays it pretty fucking straight.  Shuts the fuck up and praises the coaches and players.

25 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Game over. Another superbowl Sunday I’ll spend watching reruns of real housewives because this shit is getting old 

Yeah the script is pretty played out. Still rooting for the lions and betting on the 49ers. 

i thought the red purple logo was 9rs and Baltimore, maybe it’s chiefs and lions and the purple is just a different shade of blue. 

Either way I’ll be on an airplane during the superb owl I booked the tickets totally forgot it would be during the game lol

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

For fucks sake the play of the game was the strip at the end zone 

Arguably could be Flowers fumble at the goalline or Bush's INT in the endzone.  I felt Omenihu's play signaled vulnerability for the BLT offense.

All 3 of those TOs mattered.  Charles' play was huge early and set the tone.  Hope he gets to play in Vegas.

Edited by slorch

Didn’t read the whole thread but have seen the bitching about the refs.

First off, the worst non-call was the leg whip in the end zone against Chris Jones. That’s two points Chiefs and Chiefs ball.

The Roquan PF was absolutely a PF. You knock a defenseless player on his ass without a live play it’s a PF every time. And the distance was largely inconsequential anyway.

The hold versus Likely? Probably was a hold but it’s likely looking at PI as a possibility but the give up on the play made that component moot. From a field perspective it had no impact on the play. At a minimum you should understand why it wasn’t called.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Minute Bull said:

Been waiting my whole life for this.  Let's go Lions!!

just be glad yall got this far bruh

Gonna be an uphill battle. The away team helping refs just got used up in the other game

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Had Enough said:

Didn’t read the whole thread but have seen the bitching about the refs.

First off, the worst non-call was the leg whip in the end zone against Chris Jones. That’s two points Chiefs and Chiefs ball.

The Roquan PF was absolutely a PF. You knock a defenseless player on his ass without a live play it’s a PF every time. And the distance was largely inconsequential anyway.

The hold versus Likely? Probably was a hold but it’s likely looking at PI as a possibility but the give up on the play made that component moot. From a field perspective it had no impact on the play. At a minimum you should understand why it wasn’t called.

How about all the chiefs holding on O and pass interference not called? Just happens huh. 

I agree ravens didn’t deserve to win they played pretty bad but also we’re getting fucked the whole game bub. It was obvious. 

• Hook 'Em 1