Selection Sunday

Pancho

Just now, Blotto said:

We cant have it both ways folks. We cant clown on Barnes for 15 years for sucking dick in the tournament and then cry when we get potentially matched up in the 2nd rnd. Thats prime Barnes choke territory. i like it

The issue is that I am not sure Tournament Terry can get it done against Barnes. 

2 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Hahaha. of course, Tennessee.

2 minutes ago, JGrayDBU said:

finally get to play against Rick Barnes!!!!

Got to win our 1st game before we get Rick.  And of course Tenn has to win their 1st game too. 😋

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

We cant have it both ways folks. We cant clown on Barnes for 15 years for sucking dick in the tournament and then cry when we get potentially matched up in the 2nd rnd. Thats prime Barnes choke territory. i like it

This is delicious.  We finally get to go against choke-um Barnes instead of predicting and seeing it.  This is going to be a great game!

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, JGrayDBU said:

This is delicious.  We finally get to go against choke-um Barnes instead of predicting and seeing it.  This is going to be a great game!

Stop assuming we win the 1st game. That’s not a given no matter who is the team.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Tenn coming off of back to back losses. Lost by 17 to Miss St, lost by 16 to aggy. That’s a very winnable game. Potential UVA matchup kinda worries me. Our half court offense sucks and that’s what UVA forces its opponents to do.

Once again, we don’t play Tennessee first. We play UVA or CSU. Neither UVA or CSU are gimme games. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

Grand Canyon has geographic advantage( announcers?) 1343 miles  away from Spokane...

LOLz.

Edited by slorch

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

now it is Indiana State as lowest ranked NET  29 not to make it.

No Cream Abdul-Jabbar?

12 minutes ago, JGrayDBU said:

finally get to play against Rick Barnes!!!!

This is a bit presumptuous, no? I remember a bunch of aggies salivating at their shot to face Texas in round two last year as a 7-seed…

Just now, SamMan said:

This is a bit presumptuous, no? I remember a bunch of aggies salivating at their shot to face Texas in round two last year as a 7-seed…

That was fucking hilarious though

• Pancho unpinned this topic