Scientific explanation of Kabbalah

JosephStang

1 minute ago, JosephStang said:

I'm agitating for Texas Secession. This is one of the places I post. If you want to see the record of the Masonic/Kabbalistic negotiations look on my Twitter, @cuckTheNaughty .

Wow there is a lot to unpack here. If you think Texas Secession is a good thing then I'm quite confident I won't need to look on your Twitter to confirm how bonkers your other ideas are.  

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, JosephStang said:

I'm Jewish. You can read the articles I wrote while I was working in politics in Israel. Israel decided they hated my politics and tortured me for 5 years to suppress the theory. They asked me to be involved in the peace negotiations because they know it's the theory of everything. Yes. I'm a Jew. I blame us. 

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/author/joseph-aaron-stang/

spacer.png

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Wow there is a lot to unpack here. If you think Texas Secession is a good thing then I'm quite confident I won't need to look on your Twitter to confirm how bonkers your other ideas are.  

Hmm. You think a better idea is to open the borders, let everyone cross, and then give them a gun?

• Fuck You 13

22 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

I'm agitating for Texas Secession. This is one of the places I post. If you want to see the record of the Masonic/Kabbalistic negotiations look on my Twitter, @cuckTheNaughty .

Before  I commit to this idea of Texas Secession, who shall lead our free Texas?   Who we rolling with? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Before  I commit to this idea of Texas Secession, who shall lead our free Texas?   Who we rolling with? 

You will elect him. Probably easiest just to roll with the US constitution with minor changes to better represent Texas values. Power should be federalized to the counties as much as possible.

• Fuck You 6

The TOE is an algorithmization of Ezekiel's vision. Eze chapter 1.

The verse by verse interpretation:

Ezek 1:4 "a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire enfolding itself," Two spiral toroids and a rest state.

1:5 The creatures are forces that mediate precessions.

1:6 Four modes, four precession accelerations per creature per time instance.

1:7 Precessions are straight out and straight back in the direction of acceleration. Two feet means forces are mediated between 2 particles, or a particle and the superposition particle that represents all the other particles(1:25-26)

1:8 The hands are the phases of the precessions

1:9 the acceleration of the precessions moves the likeness of the particle(wheel inside wheel 1:16) back and forth

1:10 Each precession type(creature) has different characteristics. Man=magnetism, lion=electricity, ox=nuclear force/inertia, eagle=gravity. (Maybe this is fuzzy. Maybe we drew the lines wrong between inertia/gravity/nuclear force)

1:11 Two parallel precessions, two perpendicular

1:12 particles go as the precessions take them. No other force moves them.

1:13 The precessions are waves on the wheels. The wheels are flexible but taut, and made of pure energy.

1:14 Creatures(precession forces) are mediated superluminally. Precessions lag according to relativity. (Two speeds in 1:13, fire speed and lightning speed)

1:15 the precession forces mediate the wheels. The forces/energy are what is there. The wheels are how we model them.

1:16 Circle with perpendicular circle rotating along two axes simultaneously. This isn't what is there, it is just the way to model the creatures.

1:17 The precessions don't cause the wheels to turn. Do a time instance, then adjust hidden variables(phases/orientation) and do another time instance. Only this changes the direction.

1:18 The wheels react to forces from everywhere and from a long way off.

1:19-21 the only thing happening is the precessions move the wheels. The wheels move according to the precessions alone.

1:22 Crystal reflects light everywhere(entanglement by precession phase locking). The wheels(flexible, taut, circles) allow the waves on the circles(precessions) to travel faster than light like a wave on a rope when you wave it. (no mass/energy moves faster, just the waves on the circles(precessions). Note the two speeds in 1:13)

1:23 The cloud/resting state. And also particles in atoms without external forces.

1:24 No acceleration when not acted upon. Precessions work according to logic.

1:25-26 Three levels. Under the firmament, the firmament, and over the firmament. Creatures control subatomic, atomic, and macro scales according to a man-like logic/power.

1:27-28 Generated by the life force of the logic/power, full of all the frequencies, and moving by semi-circle(precession on circle)

• Fuck You 4

2 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

You will elect him. Probably easiest just to roll with the US constitution with minor changes to better represent Texas values. Power should be federalized to the counties as much as possible.

OK.....I think I'm picking up what you're putting down. Texas shall free itself from the shackles of the United States in favor  of  a government that mirrors the United States. Only with a constitution that outlaws beans in chili, and makes it legal to strike Sooners with your automobile. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

Ezek 1:4 "a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire enfolding itself," Two spiral toroids and a rest state.

1:7 Precessions are straight out and straight back in the direction of acceleration. Two feet means forces are mediated between 2 particles, or a particle and the superposition particle that represents all the other particles(1:25-26)

1:9 the acceleration of the precessions moves the likeness of the particle(wheel inside wheel 1:16) back and forth

1:10 Each precession type(creature) has different characteristics. Man=magnetism, lion=electricity, ox=nuclear force/inertia, eagle=gravity. (Maybe this is fuzzy. Maybe we drew the lines wrong between inertia/gravity/nuclear force)

1:13 The precessions are waves on the wheels. The wheels are flexible but taut, and made of pure energy.

1:14 Creatures(precession forces) are mediated superluminally. Precessions lag according to relativity. (Two speeds in 1:13, fire speed and lightning speed)

1:15 the precession forces mediate the wheels. The forces/energy are what is there. The wheels are how we model them.

1:16 Circle with perpendicular circle rotating along two axes simultaneously. This isn't what is there, it is just the way to model the creatures.

1:17 The precessions don't cause the wheels to turn. Do a time instance, then adjust hidden variables(phases/orientation) and do another time instance. Only this changes the direction.

1:19-21 the only thing happening is the precessions move the wheels. The wheels move according to the precessions alone.

1:22 Crystal reflects light everywhere(entanglement by precession phase locking). The wheels(flexible, taut, circles) allow the waves on the circles(precessions) to travel faster than light like a wave on a rope when you wave it. (no mass/energy moves faster, just the waves on the circles(precessions). Note the two speeds in 1:13)

1:23 The cloud/resting state. And also particles in atoms without external forces.

1:25-26 Three levels. Under the firmament, the firmament, and over the firmament. Creatures control subatomic, atomic, and macro scales according to a man-like logic/power.

1:27-28 Generated by the life force of the logic/power, full of all the frequencies, and moving by semi-circle(precession on circle)

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

Is there room in this new Texas for an anarcho-syndicalist commune?  That's how I envision Surly Horns fitting in. 

We could take turns acting as a sort of executive officer for the week, but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs but by a two-thirds majority in the case of more major issues.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

Is there room in this new Texas for an anarcho-syndicalist commune?  That's how I envision Surly Horns fitting in. 

We could take turns acting as a sort of executive officer for the week, but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs but by a two-thirds majority in the case of more major issues.

There should definitely be anarchist communes using the coin plan I posted in the other thread.

• Fuck You 4

Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

Oh.  See, I have my own Theory of Everything based on Ezekiel.  But not Chapter 1.  I found the truth about the universe and how it operates in Ezekiel 23:

The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, there were two women, daughters of the same mother. 3 They became prostitutes in Egypt, engaging in prostitution from their youth. In that land their breasts were fondled and their virgin bosoms caressed. 4 The older was named Oholah, and her sister was Oholibah. They were mine and gave birth to sons and daughters. Oholah is Samaria, and Oholibah is Jerusalem.

5 “Oholah engaged in prostitution while she was still mine; and she lusted after her lovers, the Assyrians—warriors 6 clothed in blue, governors and commanders, all of them handsome young men, and mounted horsemen. 7 She gave herself as a prostitute to all the elite of the Assyrians and defiled herself with all the idols of everyone she lusted after. 8 She did not give up the prostitution she began in Egypt, when during her youth men slept with her, caressed her virgin bosom and poured out their lust on her.

9 “Therefore I delivered her into the hands of her lovers, the Assyrians, for whom she lusted. 10 They stripped her naked, took away her sons and daughters and killed her with the sword. She became a byword among women, and punishment was inflicted on her.

11 “Her sister Oholibah saw this, yet in her lust and prostitution she was more depraved than her sister. 12 She too lusted after the Assyrians—governors and commanders, warriors in full dress, mounted horsemen, all handsome young men. 13 I saw that she too defiled herself; both of them went the same way.

14 “But she carried her prostitution still further. She saw men portrayed on a wall, figures of Chaldeans[a] portrayed in red, 15 with belts around their waists and flowing turbans on their heads; all of them looked like Babylonian chariot officers, natives of Chaldea. 16 As soon as she saw them, she lusted after them and sent messengers to them in Chaldea. 17 Then the Babylonians came to her, to the bed of love, and in their lust they defiled her. After she had been defiled by them, she turned away from them in disgust. 18 When she carried on her prostitution openly and exposed her naked body, I turned away from her in disgust, just as I had turned away from her sister. 19 Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. 20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. 21 So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled.

If you can't put it together and figure out the Theory of Everything from that book (I even did you the favor of bolding the truly revelatory passages), then I can't help you, man.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JosephStang said:

Hmm. You think a better idea is to open the borders, let everyone cross, and then give them a gun?

Oh so people having guns are bad if they’re illegals? I don’t think the 2nd amendment differentiates there, chief. Checkmate. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh.  See, I have my own Theory of Everything based on Ezekiel.  But not Chapter 1.  I found the truth about the universe and how it operates in Ezekiel 23:

The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, there were two women, daughters of the same mother. 3 They became prostitutes in Egypt, engaging in prostitution from their youth. In that land their breasts were fondled and their virgin bosoms caressed. 4 The older was named Oholah, and her sister was Oholibah. They were mine and gave birth to sons and daughters. Oholah is Samaria, and Oholibah is Jerusalem.

5 “Oholah engaged in prostitution while she was still mine; and she lusted after her lovers, the Assyrians—warriors 6 clothed in blue, governors and commanders, all of them handsome young men, and mounted horsemen. 7 She gave herself as a prostitute to all the elite of the Assyrians and defiled herself with all the idols of everyone she lusted after. 8 She did not give up the prostitution she began in Egypt, when during her youth men slept with her, caressed her virgin bosom and poured out their lust on her.

9 “Therefore I delivered her into the hands of her lovers, the Assyrians, for whom she lusted. 10 They stripped her naked, took away her sons and daughters and killed her with the sword. She became a byword among women, and punishment was inflicted on her.

11 “Her sister Oholibah saw this, yet in her lust and prostitution she was more depraved than her sister. 12 She too lusted after the Assyrians—governors and commanders, warriors in full dress, mounted horsemen, all handsome young men. 13 I saw that she too defiled herself; both of them went the same way.

14 “But she carried her prostitution still further. She saw men portrayed on a wall, figures of Chaldeans[a] portrayed in red, 15 with belts around their waists and flowing turbans on their heads; all of them looked like Babylonian chariot officers, natives of Chaldea. 16 As soon as she saw them, she lusted after them and sent messengers to them in Chaldea. 17 Then the Babylonians came to her, to the bed of love, and in their lust they defiled her. After she had been defiled by them, she turned away from them in disgust. 18 When she carried on her prostitution openly and exposed her naked body, I turned away from her in disgust, just as I had turned away from her sister. 19 Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. 20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. 21 So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled.

If you can't put it together and figure out the Theory of Everything from that book (I even did you the favor of bolding the truly revelatory passages), then I can't help you, man.

RDGetLaid.gif.9859597b8c56b9311477edbe78b6ebf6.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, not Oholah.  She got stripped nekkid and kilt with a sword.  But for everyone else, yeah.....that's essential to my Theory of Everything.

Please be explicit about what you mean by quoting Eze 23. I have guesses, but I'm not super interested in religious debate. I'm a scientist. I found an algorithm and I rewrote it using quantum physics words. As for the rest of it, people should believe whatever they think best.

• Fuck You 3

Just now, JosephStang said:

Please be explicit about what you mean by quoting Eze 23.

I kinda thought that Eze 23 was plenty explicit already.  If your vision of the universe and all laws of same is not based upon genitals like those of donkeys and emissions like that of horses, then I question the soundness of your analysis. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

Please be explicit about what you mean by quoting Eze 23. I have guesses, but I'm not super interested in religious debate. I'm a scientist. I found an algorithm and I rewrote it using quantum physics words. As for the rest of it, people should believe whatever they think best.

You rewrote it using quantum physics words, but not quantum physics mathematics.  Therefore, like I said earlier..."You ain't found shit"  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Trey3216 said:

You rewrote it using quantum physics words, but not quantum physics mathematics.  Therefore, like I said earlier..."You ain't found shit"  

That's because you are so foolish you don't consider describing an undiscovered geometry that explains Quantum physics to be a discovery. Why are you so foolish? It's almost like you have a bias against admitting I accomplished this. I notice @PvilleStang never answered my question. Are you similarly compromised?

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, PvilleStang said:

I compromised with my wife the other day, and got Cottonelle instead of Charmin.  Was delightfully surprised.  Unfortunately, it still doesn't wipe this site clean of shit posters.

This sounds like something Jay would say. What's so hard about confirming or denying if you are the disgusting piece of shit brother that schemed to put me in this hole with Gabriel Reiss?

• Fuck You 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, JosephStang said:

You refer to yourself as a cuck in your own twitter handle? Interesting [/elon]

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

You already have an asshole rolling around the state capital, might as well just grease his wheels and let him keep on rolling.

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

OK.....I think I'm picking up what you're putting down. Texas shall free itself from the shackles of the United States in favor  of  a government that mirrors the United States. Only with a constitution that outlaws beans in chili, and makes it legal to strike Sooners with your automobile. 

We'll be putting razor wire in the Red River to keep you loonies, but when I'm governor of Oklahoma, I'll also relocate OU to Bastrop or somewhere more fitting.

Edited by 'stache

Yes. Link to a lovely book on the topic. It has lots of pictures, so even you can understand it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Probably a dude named Juan since according to the OP, we give all the illegals guns.

So Texas secedes, and then joins Mexico was not on my bingo card, but shit, something similar happened in the past.

I think this is the direct plot for that new Civil War movie that’s coming out next month.

• Hook 'Em 2

You are definitely agitating.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. 

Okay, it now makes sense as to why Ezekiel 23 ties into Daniel 12:14:

Jesus asked Daniel one day, do you listen to REO Speedwagon? Daniel, confused, asked The Lord in return, what kind of man doesn’t listen to REO Speedwagon?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Okay, it now makes sense as to why Ezekiel 23 ties into Daniel 12:14:

Jesus asked Daniel one day, do you listen to REO Speedwagon? Daniel, confused, asked The Lord in return, what kind of man doesn’t listen to REO Speedwagon?

Whatever kind of man he is, I don’t want him around. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

You left out the part about the baby possums. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, CycleTex87 said:

The rolling ball of knives that is the Surly neg to bolivia machine is cranking up I believe.  

Just as things are getting good.  I like the France /Germany/Poland sub-plot of attacking Russia.   This season has some potential.