2024 NCAA Sweet Sixteen and Elite Eight Games

LTtxfan

2 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Alabama made the CFP and Final 4 this year. Hopefully some day Texas can also be a Football and basketball school

You have to be willing to hire shitbirds for coaches in basketball.   The worst human beings win in that sport.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Fucking Bama.  We beat them like a drum near the end of regular season, and did it again in the SEC tourney.   I’m not saying the Gators would’ve made a deep run if our center had not broken his leg in the SEC tourney, but it’s painful to watch those assholes go to the final four.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Fucking Bama.  We beat them like a drum near the end of regular season, and did it again in the SEC tourney.   I’m not saying the Gators would’ve made a deep run if our center had not broken his leg in the SEC tourney, but it’s painful to watch those assholes go to the final four.

Painful?  Quit being a pussy. 

18 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

It is interesting how they stumbled down the stretch. Kudos to them for turning it on at the right time.

It’s what makes March Madness quite maddening.

23 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Painful?  Quit being a pussy. 

Nothing devastates a season more than losing a guy that averaged 5.3pts on the season. Recovery is impossible at that point. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

Nothing devastates a season more than losing a guy that averaged 5.3pts on the season. Recovery is impossible at that point. 

You make a profoundly astute point. Much better to put a freshman in for the Tourney - and defensive skills are always the same no matter who you replace someone with.  

3 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

Rick needs to win it all.  We can’t have illiterate cousin fucking Walmart shoppers get excited.  Tuscaloosa is a barren wasteland of toothless, slackjawed retards…

Never been to Tennessee, I take it. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

I'm pulling for Rick Barnes to win it all. I never had any hard feelings towards the guy, both the university and Rick needed fresh starts. Things didn't work out with Shaka, but Rick has had a respectable run with the Vols.

• Hook 'Em 4

15 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

Rick needs to win it all.  We can’t have illiterate cousin fucking Walmart shoppers get excited.  Tuscaloosa is a barren wasteland of toothless, slackjawed retards…

Fondren and Main, I am disgusted by your odious, tiresome, predictable, provincial, classist, sophomoric, deconstructionist stereotypes. Here’s a nice quote from an articulate, fully-toothed Alabama man, Howell Raines:

And believe me, to have been in the city of Tuscaloosa in October when you were young and full of Early Times and had a shining Alabama girl by your side--to have had all that and then to have seen those red shirts pour onto the field, and, then, coming behind them, with that inexorable big cat walk of his, the man himself, The Bear--that was very good indeed.”

Dude had a flair for words. He was editor of the New York Times for a while until a plagiarism scandal torpedoed his watch. And he wasn’teven a Texan. How could it be?

4 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I think Awaka could get away with buttfucking Edey at this point. 

Well if he's on PrEP then...

Stephen Colbert Shrug GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Purdue fans have to realize Edey fouls, right?

I mean come the fuck on...

Just now, Underdog said:

Knect was a hell of a find for Barnes. 

perfect fit. DK looks up to KD and said he wanted to be coached by KD’s former coach and that he specifically wanted Rick’s brand of hard, demanding coaching to help get himself into the NBA. both parties couldn’t have found a better match.

5 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Hard to believe that Painter has been head man at Purdue for about 16 seasons now.

He always seems to have the exact same team. A bunch of decent guards and one freakish monster.

It's hilarious watching refs try to officiate Edey. Dude can just do whatever he wants because college officials don't seem to know how to deal with it.

7 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

He always seems to have the exact same team. A bunch of decent guards and one freakish monster.

It's hilarious watching refs try to officiate Edey. Dude can just do whatever he wants because college officials don't seem to know how to deal with it.

Lulz. It goes both ways. He literally got wrapped up on an inbounds pass in the first half. dude had his arms all the way around Edey so he couldnt jump. No whistle. 

• Pancho unpinned this topic