2024 Masters

I wonder how many weeks Scottie will take off now with the eminent birth of his first child? He might play the Byron Nelson the first week of May  because it’s a home game. Other than that, I could see him taking off until the PGA. 

52 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Jim's thinking, "My next broadcasting move is 5 months hanging out with Romo so let's drag this shit out"

Ohhhhh I don't know Jim I think it's gonna be a lot of fun!

3 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Players, not total wins

Stanford and tOSU wound have 6 each

Um. I know. Texas already had 3 Masters winners before anyone teed off this week. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wilcox Cummingtonite said:

What happened to Dylan Fritelli?

After finishing 172nd on the 2023 FedEx Cup rankings and losing his playing rights on the PGA Tour, Frittelli gained entry to the 2024 European Tour, through a new exemption category (for players in positions 126-200 on the PGA Tour rankings the year before) and won the 2024 Bahrain Championship, his first European Tour victory in six years.[9]

• Rage+1 1

Posted (edited)

Tiger needs to get a hold of Lebron's hair guy's number. For a few years there, the back of Lebron's head looked like a muni green in August, but he seems to have solved that issue. 

image.png.4c5eddaac5d3b5302daed83dd525b95f.png

Edited by Blotto
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

Tiger needs to get a hold of Lebron's hair guy's number. For a few years there, the back of Lebron's head looked like a muni green in August, but he seems to have solved that issue. 

image.png.4c5eddaac5d3b5302daed83dd525b95f.png

LeBron is a little insecure and really, really cares about his image. 

Tiger doesn't give a fuck. He's cut from the MJ cloth.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

I wonder how many weeks Scottie will take off now with the eminent birth of his first child? He might play the Byron Nelson the first week of May  because it’s a home game. Other than that, I could see him taking off until the PGA. 

Next week is a signature event. I bet he’s there if she’s not in labor. 

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

Um. I know. Texas already had 3 Masters winners before anyone teed off this week. 

?  And they still have 3. It’s funny you’re saying “I know” after you talked about our 5 wins. No, you didn’t know. 

10 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

?  And they still have 3. It’s funny you’re saying “I know” after you talked about our 5 wins. No, you didn’t know. 

The only thing that changed was the total wins, fucknut. Hence why I commented "pretty sure Scottie already had won". Scottie was the 3rd Horn. 

Go play in traffic.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Steel Shank said:

Sorry if it’s been discussed, but it looked like the LIV golfers were wearing shirts with similar logos. Any backstory?

I think the liv players are on teams with logos and have to wear their team logos during these events. 

45 minutes ago, ztejas said:

The only thing that changed was the total wins, fucknut. Hence why I commented "pretty sure Scottie already had won". Scottie was the 3rd Horn. 

Go play in traffic.

I know you know he’d already won. And you know what I’m talking about you little fuckstain. 

21 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

I know you know he’d already won. And you know what I’m talking about you little fuckstain. 

Are you gonna cash your 113 rep in for the plastic vampire teeth or are you more of a novelty pencil type of guy?

11 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Are you gonna cash your 113 rep in for the plastic vampire teeth or are you more of a novelty pencil type of guy?

Ah, rep. Spoken like a dork that videos his jump shot and puts it on the internet. 

18 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

Ah, rep. Spoken like a dork that videos his jump shot and puts it on the internet. 

Spoken like someone who doesn't take himself too seriously and enjoys creating content for the community*

Posted (edited)

- Scottie just rarely puts himself in a bad position on the golf course. It's remarkable. 

- Aberg is incredibly impressive. He only made one mistake on Sunday at his first Masters. Feels like he'll win multiple majors sooner than later. 

- It's time for commentators to let go of the Rory/Spieth/JT/ hype and start focusing on others. These guys will compete every once in a while, but all players are so good now that the edge comes from the mental side. Which all 3 of struggle with. 

- Not a total disaster, but overall blah performance by the LIV guys. The longer they play 54 hole exhibition golf the harder it will be to turn it on for majors. 

Edited by Hank Kingsley
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I think the liv players are on teams with logos and have to wear their team logos during these events. 

they looked like dorks

they play 3 rounds on soft courses = soft players 

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

they looked like dorks

The longer the tournament went the more they faded away....Bryson doesn't have the game for this course, he lit it up in the soft conditions on day 1 and then did nothing else.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

they looked like dorks

Rumors are the Sergio paid for the improvements on 10th hole tee box and 1st hole chipping green/tee box at Lions Muni in Austin. He's also a hugh proponent in Save Muny. Plus he's a HUGE UT fan because of his wife. I don't hate him so much. But his tweet from Aug 3 did not age well.

those-3-round-tourneys-in-short-pants-ar

Edited by crash_davis
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

37 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Rumors are the Sergio paid for the improvements on 10th hole tee box and 1st hole chipping green/tee box at Lions Muni in Austin. He's also a hugh proponent in Save Muny. Plus he's a HUGE UT fan because of his wife. I don't hate him so much. But his tweet from Aug 3 did not age well.

Joe Namath, Sergio Garcia is not...

4 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

- Not a total disaster, but overall blah performance by the LIV guys. The longer they play 54 hole exhibition golf the harder it will be to turn it on for majors. 

SEE ALSO:

The longer you play Branson, Missouri, the harder it will be to go on a nationwide tour.

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

he’s a huge douche

• Like 1