My new favorite subreddit

GSU&UT

On 8/20/2021 at 8:48 PM, CooterBrown said:

Dumb question amnesty. Are waves frowned upon?

I will take this one ..

Waves are very difficult to come by. They require constant brushing and training of the hair, as well as sleeping in caps. Thus they are held in high esteem in the African American community. Bald guy would likely be jealous of said wave guy as he is unable to obtain them.

• Hook 'Em 5

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

I will take this one ..

Waves are very difficult to come by. They require constant brushing and training of the hair, as well as sleeping in caps. Thus they are held in high esteem in the African American community. Bald guy would likely be jealous of said wave guy as he is unable to obtain them.

Thanks for clarifying. For some reason, I thought it wasn't desired and couldn't figure out why since it looks good.

20 minutes ago, Speedtrucker said:

Shit I’m Hispanic and I’ll take notice when someone is rocking clean ass waves

I didnt even know that is what it was called.

I thought he was waving at someone or some such.  My card for this thread is expired for sure.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Ojo Rojo said:

Damn, I'm white.  I thought the wave thing was just the way some people's hair grew.  I had no idea it was a style or deliberate.

Thanks for the edification on the wave hair stuff.

Also, will a black person please explain the milk crate trend of *checks notes* the last 72 hours? What is the origin story there? Why are there so many milk crates available somehow? What is the purpose and how did this become a thing?

Edited by DonkeyCigars
  • Hook 'Em 1

Thats accurate. Then those crates are your seats, you have to load em too.. fortunately they attach a 4"flip down tray which is super useful as you fly from Aus to FLL to SJO on Xmas day

some rows actually have seats but the crates are more desired and fought over. It's a status thing

On 8/24/2021 at 10:32 AM, CooterBrown said:

Thanks for clarifying. For some reason, I thought it wasn't desired and couldn't figure out why since it looks good.

You are welcome. It is our responsibility to enlighten our fellow Longhorn alum about Black culture as to ensure they remain head and shoulders above Aggies when it comes to cultural understanding. Although Aggie jokes have fallen by the wayside in the current climate of inclusive culture, it is still on us to find ways to remind the masses that when it comes to Black People, Aggies are as out of touch and uncomfortable as ever.

On 8/24/2021 at 11:17 AM, Speedtrucker said:

Shit I’m Hispanic and I’ll take notice when someone is rocking clean ass waves

As you should. The discipline needed for waves should be acknowledged.

On 8/24/2021 at 11:39 AM, huge said:

I didnt even know that is what it was called.

I thought he was waving at someone or some such.  My card for this thread is expired for sure.

You have been enlightened!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Thatguy said:

You are welcome. It is our responsibility to enlighten our fellow Longhorn alum about Black culture as to ensure they remain head and shoulders above Aggies when it comes to cultural understanding. Although Aggie jokes have fallen by the wayside in the current climate of inclusive culture, it is still on us to find ways to remind the masses that when it comes to Black People, Aggies are as out of touch and uncomfortable as ever.

As you should. The discipline needed for waves should be acknowledged.

You have been enlightened!

Now do the milk crates.

• Haha 1

Was that the dude filming at 0:07 chuckling and trying to contain it or was that a massive fart ripped by the falling mom? 

Also, on the gender reveal thing...that guy didn't land so hot.  Most of those videos, the guys can shrug it off but that'd suck if the uncle of the new baby got a punctured spleen or some shit.  Sometimes skinny dudes don't fall right and get their insides messed up.  

Anyway, last couple of pages have been strong to moderately strong.