Johnny (football?) Manziel

bigup2dahorns

WTH is tgis/that, some kind of computer generated fantasy league?

It’s the FCF, Fan Controlled Football League. You can watch on Peacock and other platforms. I’ve not seen it but might take a look. Ownership is crews of so called celebrities. Manziel plays for the Zappers.

It’s got some new rules. Fans vote on offensive plays and determine outcomes of reviewed calls. I guess that’s that QR code on the screen.

It’s 7 man indoor league and all games are in Atlanta. Players get $400 a week. The o lines and defenses are permanent with each team but skill players are redrafted every week except one franchise player the gets $1000 bonus.

No kicking. PATs are 1 on 1 W/R vs DB with QB having 4 seconds to throw. They have 3 “power up” plays used once: a fifth down, flip the field which sends the ball all the way back to the 10, and a power play removing a player from the other team.

Rock Paper Scissors replaces the coin toss.
  • Haha 5

he is brain dead Jim!
and to Texzilla......it is $400 a week PLUS ROOM AND BOARD so stop short changing these celebrity athletes and their compensation!

I can imagine what the room and board is there. I worked for a company that the owner also owned the local AA baseball team. He owned some cheesy apartment buildings which is where he bunked these guys. It ain’t a great life.
  • Hook 'Em 3

JM and TO playing some fucked up version of football in what looks to be a utility closet is about the saddest thing I've seen this week. JM won a fucking Heisman Trophy, T.O. was a multiple time pro-bowler. How sad to see them play some gimmick shit that isn't football.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

JM and TO playing some fucked up version of football in what looks to be a utility closet is about the saddest thing I've seen this week. JM won a fucking Heisman Trophy, T.O. was a multiple time pro-bowler. How sad to see them play some gimmick shit that isn't football.

Like anyone could just turn down $400 a week.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

TO is a Hall of Famer. He’s also 48 years old. If he had kept his head right he would have maybe been the greatest.
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

his gf. former texans cheerleader 

https://www.instagram.com/kenziewernerx/

Dead serious: there are lots of dudes with money (and future earning potential) in Houston or wherever they are now she could latch on to.  Why him?  

On 4/24/2022 at 11:24 AM, Texzilla58 said:

It’s the FCF, Fan Controlled Football League. You can watch on Peacock and other platforms. I’ve not seen it but might take a look. Ownership is crews of so called celebrities. Manziel plays for the Zappers.

It’s got some new rules. Fans vote on offensive plays and determine outcomes of reviewed calls. I guess that’s that QR code on the screen.

It’s 7 man indoor league and all games are in Atlanta. Players get $400 a week. The o lines and defenses are permanent with each team but skill players are redrafted every week except one franchise player the gets $1000 bonus.

No kicking. PATs are 1 on 1 W/R vs DB with QB having 4 seconds to throw. They have 3 “power up” plays used once: a fifth down, flip the field which sends the ball all the way back to the 10, and a power play removing a player from the other team.

Hmmm . . .   Hell, that might even work.  It's some sort of live-action fantasy football league.  Add that in and maybe you get a raise to $500 a week.

Edited by Bullneck

Just now, Bullneck said:

Dead serious: there are lots of dudes with money (and future earning potential) in Houston or wherever they are now she could latch on to.  Why him?  

I’ve followered for awhile. She almost always flies private jet, and has had big $$$ shopping trips.

johnny football is tied into the Houston club owner scene, based on social media 

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

When you're a shallow person, you tend to only relate with other shallow people. 

• Hook 'Em 2

22 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

his gf. former texans cheerleader 

https://www.instagram.com/kenziewernerx/

She's more latex and silicon now than man, twisted and evil.

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

johnny football is tied into the Houston club owner scene, based on social media 

shady shit runs in the family

Edited by WBT
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

On 4/24/2022 at 5:14 AM, SHOOTER12 said:

WTH is tgis/that, some kind of computer generated fantasy league?

On 4/24/2022 at 10:24 AM, Texzilla58 said:

It looks like a scene early in the movie where the former star is trying to make a few bucks in some super-hokey, traveling carnival-level football league to show us how far he's fallen.  

• Hook 'Em 1

It looks like a scene early in the movie where the former star is trying to make a few bucks in some super-hokey, traveling carnival-level football league to show us how far he's fallen.  

Yep. I expect to see Johnny Fuckup throwing to the Hanson Brothers or handing off to Hulk Hoffman.
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 'stache said:

He still selling autographs to aggy rubes? Not sure how else he could afford Vegas and a high end prostitute like that.

he was a first round pick and has some family money. and yeah he’s pure trash but he isn’t a moron. financially he’ll be ok. 

On 5/30/2022 at 9:37 AM, 'stache said:

He still selling autographs to aggy rubes? Not sure how else he could afford Vegas and a high end prostitute like that.

Seems to me like maybe she's the one who can afford it, and somehow JFF has latched onto her, not the other way around.

On 5/30/2022 at 10:48 AM, General Specific said:

Looks like a slut for sure, not high end, and not Vegas! Lake Charles possibly! This is JFF after all.

That is vegas (venetian) and the chick is https://www.instagram.com/kenziewernerx/?hl=en . One of thousands of instawhores trying to be instafamous. 

He is definitely a fucking idiot, but I can't  criticize a man for killing an afternoon in such a fashion. Lucci probably still pays a 50K monthly retainer so he can lick JFF's balls whenever he rolls through gomerville.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2022 at 1:22 PM, Texzilla58 said:

Yep. I expect to see Johnny Fuckup throwing to the Hanson Brothers or handing off to Hulk Hoffman.

I was in Manhattan last Thursday near MSG and pass 3 guys dressed as the Hanson Brothers.  It was pretty funny. 

• 1 month later...

Congratulations are in order for Johnny Manziel's ex-wife, Bre Tiesi -- the model and Nick Cannon just welcomed their baby son to the world!!

Tiesi announced the news on Monday ... saying it was an at-home, unmedicated birth.

"This was the most humbling / limit pushing yet awakening and completely empowering experience," Tiesi said on Instagram.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/07/25/johnny-manziel-ex-bre-tiesi-welcomes-baby-nick-cannon/