Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games

Machinator

21 minutes ago, Spur08 said:

How  about you post the whole article so we don't have to deal w/ paywall shit?  Or at least the pertinent parts.

I will keep that in mind, in future endeavours, if at all possible... Or you could post the link as well...

• Fuck You 1

17 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

I will keep that in mind, in future endeavours, if at all possible... Or you could post the link as well...

Did you even go to the website you posted?  It shows a paragraph then you have to creating a paying account to read the rest?  Quite useful

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Spur08 said:

Did you even go to the website you posted?  It shows a paragraph then you have to creating a paying account to read the rest?  Quite useful

Do you happen to know of an alternate sight..?

Edited by kopp0e

Anyone else notice Courtney Smith & her new guy were in pics with her Mother in late May?

If they are indeed estranged, hasn’t been more than a few months or so.

Given the texts of Momma calling out Zach for dealing whippings & supporting s divorce, sounds like the Mom wanted the daughter to suck it up & keep the child support payments coming.

Also confirmed is that Momma Carano was dealt a double gene pool of the white trash DNA.

Water seeks its own level & they all deserved each other at one point short of abuse, but bottom line is Urbs and the tOSU AD decided to keep the trash around.

This is now the world in which we live. Obvious facts are now obscured by social media campaigns. Counter offensives are focused on clouding the truth. The populous buys in, wholeheartedly, to reconfirm their existing confirmation biases. It makes them feel good and secure. Facts no longer matter. Only grand perception matters.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

This is now the world in which we live. Obvious facts are now obscured by social media campaigns. Counter offensives are focused on clouding the truth. The populous buys in, wholeheartedly, to reconfirm their existing confirmation biases. It makes them feel good and secure. Facts no longer matter. Only grand perception matters.

Lulz. I’m writing a book about cognitive dissonance, confirmation bias, double standards etc... and history.  I will probably revise it 100 times and then have it published in about 30 years. I like to think I’ll change the world. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Yeah, who was it that said social media would be the downfall of society? Someone called it fairly early on...

I hired a twenty year old young lady recently...repeatedly had to ask her to turn her phone off as it constantly dinged, and she constantly snuck off to respond. She could get about an hours worth of work done in a day. Had to get rid of her. She’s already lost another job since. 

I miss football. Football season used to be my favorite time of year...but now there’s always some fucker that has to politicize something and it just fucking ruins it. I ain’t come here to play politics.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

Lulz. I’m writing a book about cognitive dissonance, confirmation bias, double standards etc... and history.  I will probably revise it 100 times and then have it published in about 30 years. I like to think I’ll change the world. 

Buddy, I hope you do. I happen to think cognitive dissonance (largely associated with the other issues you mention) is a huge contributor to the modern mental health crisis. The surge in technology seems to have really mind-fucked the planet. I’ll buy that book.

• Like 2

CDC needs to get on top of this immediately and the best way to do that IMO is this

sit Tom down and tell him that he needs to tell the entire story about what happened and if he leaked anything, his wife leaked anything or if they prompted anyone to leak anything then Tom needs to tell CDC that and tell Tom that he has 24 hours to go home, talk to his wife, make double sure she did not tell anyone anything or prompt anyone to do things then come back to CDC and tell him the full truth with knowledge that if he is found to be lying in the future it will be his job

then Tom can come back and tell CDC 100% the truth and then CDC can craft a message to release to the public

if Tom or his wife or someone they prompted did leak it then CDC can support him for looking out for abused women and say that Texas stands behind a coach that supports women getting out of abusive situations......if they did not leak or did not prompt anyone then CDC simply says he has been assured that Tom and his wife and associates did not leak anything and that GUARANTEE by Tom and his wife came with the assurance that if Tom was not telling the truth and it was proven then Tom would be let go with cause and not paid anything

then CDC says that Texas does not support the abuse of women and the story on Toms involvement (or lack of hopefully) has been told and that CDC and Texas will no longer comment on it because the abuse and the cover up does not involve Texas and that if anyone has proof that Tom or his wife and associates were involved in leaking it then they need to come forward with concrete proof immediately because Texas will no longer address "unknown sources" and that if Tom and his wife or associates were involved in the leak then Texas will still not address it any further because spousal abuse is wrong and it was not happening at Texas and Texas is not the one investigating allegations of that and Texas has no further involvement and that Texas stands with those that help women get away from abusers Texas does not stand with those that try and cover it up or prolong it

CDC needs to call out those that are trying to blame Tom if Tom assures CDC he was not involved and if on the off chance that Tom says he was involved Texas needs to call out those that are trying to vilify Tom for helping a woman get away from an abusive situation and Texas and CDC need to drop it all 100% back in the lap of osu

to me that is the simplest way to handle it.....if involved in the leak at all say yes we helped someone get out from an abusive situation and we will never shy away from supporting that and we vilify those that would try and cover that up and if not involved say "proof" or stop asking

Edited by ButtFumble
  • Fuck You 1

24 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

CDC needs to get on top of this immediately and the best way to do that IMO is this

sit Tom down and tell him that he needs to tell the entire story about what happened and if he leaked anything, his wife leaked anything or if they prompted anyone to leak anything then Tom needs to tell CDC that and tell Tom that he has 24 hours to go home, talk to his wife, make double sure she did not tell anyone anything or prompt anyone to do things then come back to CDC and tell him the full truth with knowledge that if he is found to be lying in the future it will be his job

then Tom can come back and tell CDC 100% the truth and then CDC can craft a message to release to the public

if Tom or his wife or someone they prompted did leak it then CDC can support him for looking out for abused women and say that Texas stands behind a coach that supports women getting out of abusive situations......if they did not leak or did not prompt anyone then CDC simply says he has been assured that Tom and his wife and associates did not leak anything and that GUARANTEE by Tom and his wife came with the assurance that if Tom was not telling the truth and it was proven then Tom would be let go with cause and not paid anything

then CDC says that Texas does not support the abuse of women and the story on Toms involvement (or lack of hopefully) has been told and that CDC and Texas will no longer comment on it because the abuse and the cover up does not involve Texas and that if anyone has proof that Tom or his wife and associates were involved in leaking it then they need to come forward with concrete proof immediately because Texas will no longer address "unknown sources" and that if Tom and his wife or associates were involved in the leak then Texas will still not address it any further because spousal abuse is wrong and it was not happening at Texas and Texas is not the one investigating allegations of that and Texas has no further involvement and that Texas stands with those that help women get away from abusers Texas does not stand with those that try and cover it up or prolong it

CDC needs to call out those that are trying to blame Tom if Tom assures CDC he was not involved and if on the off chance that Tom says he was involved Texas needs to call out those that are trying to vilify Tom for helping a woman get away from an abusive situation and Texas and CDC need to drop it all 100% back in the lap of osu

to me that is the simplest way to handle it.....if involved in the leak at all say yes we helped someone get out from an abusive situation and we will never shy away from supporting that and we vilify those that would try and cover that up and if not involved say "proof" or stop asking

Or not.

oh & “Jesus wept”.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

Unbelievable.  How many more news cycles before Urban is reinstated and Herman is suspended and fighting for his job?  All because God only knows how many waterheads out there are thinking along the same lines as this ^^.

Edited by TriStone
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, TriStone said:

Unbelievable.  How many more news cycles before Urban is reinstated and Herman is suspended and fighting for his job?  All because God only knows how many waterheads out there are thinking along the same lines as this dipshit.

why would herman be suspended if he simply tells CDC the truth

Because we'd need to have an investigation.  Because we need to get to the bottom of Herman's involvement in all this.  Because, by and large, America is populated by morons.  Earlier today I wondered what possible reason the Urban Meyer camp could have for bringing Tom Herman into this, but a quick perusal of my Facebook feed and your manifesto have clarified things.

Based on a sampling of my retarded FB friends you'd think Herman beat up this dude's wife himself.

Edited by TriStone

17 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

why would herman be suspended if he simply tells CDC the truth

Why does he have to talk to CDC at all?  If he did this then fine, he’s a big boy with his own PR rep and this has absolutely nothing do to with his job at UT.  If he did it (even though it sounds like he didn’t) who the fuck cares?  If he didn’t do it then he has his own lawyer and can sue for libel (assuming twitter falls under libel).  Again this has nothing to do with UT so why the fuck would we want our University getting involved in this cluster fuck in any way shape or form.  I like you as a poster but this is a stupid take.

I understand what people are saying, but when this broke everyone worried that Herman might be drug into it and then everyone seemed to say he was not there when it happened and it has nothing to do with him

now IMO tosu talking heads have probably seen that concern and decided to try and drag Tom into it to deflect

and as M. Knight is saying above Tom did nothing wrong if he did leak the story and he did nothing wrong if he did not break the story and IMO it is time to set that opinion out there once and for all

set the narrative that Tom did nothing wrong if he did leak it and Tom did nothing wrong if he had nothing to do with leaking it and repeat that the issue is not taking place at Texas and does not involve abuse or a coverup by a coach or coaches at Texas

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

45 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

CDC needs to do the exact opposite of this post and keep responding to dumbasses on twitter.  That’s exactly what CDC needs to do in regards to this situation.

• Like 1

So just so I am clear, all the waterhead jort wearing Buckeye's actually believe that all the text messages McMurphy provided were made up (requiring some form of digital design skills), and he was being paid (possibly by Herman, among others) to fabricate this story? Am I understanding this conspiracy correctly?

20 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

So just so I am clear, all the waterhead jort wearing Buckeye's actually believe that all the text messages McMurphy provided were made up (requiring some form of digital design skills), and he was being paid (possibly by Herman, among others) to fabricate this story? Am I understanding this conspiracy correctly?

You've got it.  Herman knew everything and helped cover it up, and then Mrs. Herman paid $10,000 in hush money to the victim to keep their names out of it.  That is, no bullshit, the narrative that's worming it's way thru the intertrons.

Edit:  I forgot to add the best part.  Herman "snitched" because tOSU was just destroying us in recruiting.

Edited by TriStone

56 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

Does your wife wash ur panties or u take care of that urself?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

I still don't understand how this means Herman did something wrong, but then I remember Ohio voted for Trump. Of course they will believe any batshit conspiracy theory to clear their beloved coach

17 minutes ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

Yeah but that's aggy's fault.

Can we not do this here? We have a whole forum for this.

• Like 8

Yeah, who was it that said social media would be the downfall of society? Someone called it fairly early on...

Me. The day I heard about Facebook for the first time.

Why in the ever loving fuck would anyone think it’s a good idea to give every moron on the planet a voice.
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, TriStone said:

You've got it.  Herman knew everything and helped cover it up, and then Mrs. Herman paid $10,000 in hush money to the victim to keep their names out of it.  That is, no bullshit, the narrative that's worming it's way thru the intertrons.

Edit:  I forgot to add the best part.  Herman "snitched" because tOSU was just destroying us in recruiting.

Hahaha...so he was complicit in the cover-up - so complicit that he, in fact, paid the victim hush money. But then he decided to make the story national - intentionally shining a light on a scandal in which he was intimately involved - because one 17 year-old kid in Texas has decided to play football at Ohio State? 

That...doesn't make sense. The conspiracy theorists need to huddle and come up with something a bit more plausible. 

• Like 2

• bob in houston changed the title to Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games