2018 Longhorns Fall Practice/Football Season Thread

Tex Pete

3 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

I think it was right after they installed some sort of camera on his helmet so they could address what he was seeing or not seeing (iirc, there was an article about that).Then suddenly things started to click for him. If so, what a tremendous, forward-thinking coaching job by these guys.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

Unpossible, I was told he sucks. 

1 hour ago, Tired of Lurking said:

I think it was right after they installed some sort of camera on his helmet so they could address what he was seeing or not seeing (iirc, there was an article about that).Then suddenly things started to click for him. If so, what a tremendous, forward-thinking coaching job by these guys.

Well there's that and the fact that Hill was suspended. 

6 hours ago, Tired of Lurking said:

The biggest adjustment in Boyd's game that helped him take his level of play up several notched came as the Longhorns were heading into an Oct. 21 home game against Oklahoma State. With Boyd struggling to find the ball and be in the right place at the right time, Orlando and the defensive staff mounted a camera to Boyd’s helmet during practice leading up to the game against the Cowboys to get a better feel for where Boyd's eyes were going and to help him get them in the right place.

https://247sports.com/college/texas/Article/Texas-Longhorns-Football-Todd-Orlando-wants-lockdown-cornerback-Kris-Boyd-119564318/

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RowdyVic said:

The biggest adjustment in Boyd's game that helped him take his level of play up several notched came as the Longhorns were heading into an Oct. 21 home game against Oklahoma State. With Boyd struggling to find the ball and be in the right place at the right time, Orlando and the defensive staff mounted a camera to Boyd’s helmet during practice leading up to the game against the Cowboys to get a better feel for where Boyd's eyes were going and to help him get them in the right place.

https://247sports.com/college/texas/Article/Texas-Longhorns-Football-Todd-Orlando-wants-lockdown-cornerback-Kris-Boyd-119564318/

Exactly. So the improvement some people are looking for has already begun. I just wanted to remind everyone that, while he definitely struggled early last year, he was borderline dominant the latter half of the season. 

Agree. There was tangible improvement for him. When exactly was the unknown. I remember him getting toasted alot because he would lose the receivers. But now we have a time frame of when it started to turn around for him.

Glad it did cuz I had high hopes for him and Hill when they arrived. But was starting to think that he wouldnt live up to the hype.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Christ all this talk of 2008

had me triggered as fuck. Fuck you Gideon so hard in the ass with a rotting pineapple 

Well, if you've got two of those, use the other one on Craig Curry. It's not exactly a (pine)apples-to-(pine)apples case, but it's damn close. It's been, what, 30+ years? And I'm still triggered.

TFB notes: https://texas.thefootballbrainiacs.com/2018/08/open-post-wednesday-august-22nd/

Fall Camp | Position Battle Results | QB, RB, OL, DB
– Alex Briseno

*** Sam Ehlinger beat out Shane Buechele and will start at quarterback against Maryland, Tom Herman announced Monday morning.

“Sam took the bulk of the reps with the ones today,” Herman said. “… Barring any type of catastrophe between now and the Maryland game, that’s the way it’ll be.”

*** It took the entire two-and-a-half-week fall camp for Herman to announce it, but as of Monday morning, Buechele was running with the twos.

“He (Buechele) was disappointed,” Herman said. “But he was mature about it. He said, ‘I’ll be ready.’”

*** This doesn’t come as much of a surprise to anybody following this team. Sources told me Herman was “obsessed” with Sam two weeks ago, but it is fair to ask: What exactly did he do to earn the spot?

“He’s throwing the ball a lot better,” Herman said. “He’s sitting in the pocket much more comfortably. Let’s make no mistake, Shane Buechele had a great camp. He didn’t really anything wrong… it was just a matter of who do we feel feels gives you the best chance to win.”

*** Nobody wants a two-quarterback system –– not again. But Herman wasn’t closed-minded about the idea if things go south like they did in last year’s season opener.

“It wouldn’t be a rotation,” Herman said. “There is a scenario if things aren’t going well then we can throw Shane in there for a spark but we’re certainly not going to guarantee that.”

*** According to Herman, Rising isn’t far behind.

*** As for running backs, Herman broke them into three categories:

First Group: Daniel Young, Tre Watson, and Keaontay Ingram.

Second Group: Kyle Porter and Toneil Carter

Third Group: Kirk Johnson and Tristian Houston

*** Herman said he will likely play three backs against Maryland, so it’s safe to see the first group will see the field on Sept. 1.

*** Calvin Anderson has locked up the starting spot at left tackle with Denzel Okafor backing him up. There is still a battle at right tackle between Cosmi and Kerstetter.

*** Center, left guard, and right guard are “solidified.”

*** Kerstetter and Okafor are getting reps at guard.

*** Kerstetter and Rodriguez are getting reps at center.

*** Davante Davis is expected to return to practice on Wednesday. If healthy, he will start opposite of Kris Boyd at cornerback.

*** Caden Sterns will start opposite of Brandon Jones.

Texas will begin afternoon practices on Wednesday in order to prep for the beginning of school.

Quarterback One, Two and Three | Sourced Notes
– Super K

Coach Herman announced that Sam Ehlinger will be the starting quarterback for the season opener against Maryland.

he decision didn’t come as surprise. Nevertheless, as the day went on I had multiple conversations with some of my sources about Ehlinger and the other quarterbacks on campus.

Nothing earth shattering here but a few notes from my conversations that I thought were worth sharing…

***It sounds like Texas is going to lean on their run game this year and because of that there are folks who are excited, in particular, about Ehlinger. Not only has it been said that he’s improved as a passer, but he poses a real running threat behind a much better offensive line. The feeling is he’s limiting mistakes, he’s running and throwing better and behind the offensive line, he’s going to move the chains. As Herman says, they believe he gives them the best chance to win.

And the key to doing so it’s keeping that defense on the field, grinding it out and letting your defense do what they do.

***Still, as a pure passer, I’m told both Buechele and Rising are superior. I heard some very high praise for Rising, yesterday. One source said, “He stands in the pocket and he can put the ball wherever he wants to. It’ll drop wherever you need it to. He has a live arm. Can make every throw and he’s got the moxie too, like Sam”.

The feeling on Rising is that had he come in at the same time as Ehlinger, he’d be Texas’ starting quarterback right now. Some folks believe that some how, some way, Rising will take the spot anyway, eventually. But for now, that would likely mean that Ehlinger is either hurt or Texas isn’t winning with Ehlinger.

***So, I asked, in a case where Ehlinger couldn’t go or wasn’t performing, what would happen? The obvious answer is the correct answer. Buechele would be in. But Rising is still an interesting player in this. Ehlinger could set the world on fire. And, if he doesn’t Buechele would go in. But my suspicion is that Buechele’s room for error would be smaller. Texas is still going to be in that rebuilding process this year but where they are in that process, I believe will determine how quickly they might go from a Buechele to a Rising.

12 minutes ago, Machinator said:

TFB notes: https://texas.thefootballbrainiacs.com/2018/08/open-post-wednesday-august-22nd/

Reveal hidden contents

Fall Camp | Position Battle Results | QB, RB, OL, DB
– Alex Briseno

*** Sam Ehlinger beat out Shane Buechele and will start at quarterback against Maryland, Tom Herman announced Monday morning.

“Sam took the bulk of the reps with the ones today,” Herman said. “… Barring any type of catastrophe between now and the Maryland game, that’s the way it’ll be.”

*** It took the entire two-and-a-half-week fall camp for Herman to announce it, but as of Monday morning, Buechele was running with the twos.

“He (Buechele) was disappointed,” Herman said. “But he was mature about it. He said, ‘I’ll be ready.’”

*** This doesn’t come as much of a surprise to anybody following this team. Sources told me Herman was “obsessed” with Sam two weeks ago, but it is fair to ask: What exactly did he do to earn the spot?

“He’s throwing the ball a lot better,” Herman said. “He’s sitting in the pocket much more comfortably. Let’s make no mistake, Shane Buechele had a great camp. He didn’t really anything wrong… it was just a matter of who do we feel feels gives you the best chance to win.”

*** Nobody wants a two-quarterback system –– not again. But Herman wasn’t closed-minded about the idea if things go south like they did in last year’s season opener.

“It wouldn’t be a rotation,” Herman said. “There is a scenario if things aren’t going well then we can throw Shane in there for a spark but we’re certainly not going to guarantee that.”

*** According to Herman, Rising isn’t far behind.

*** As for running backs, Herman broke them into three categories:

First Group: Daniel Young, Tre Watson, and Keaontay Ingram.

Second Group: Kyle Porter and Toneil Carter

Third Group: Kirk Johnson and Tristian Houston

*** Herman said he will likely play three backs against Maryland, so it’s safe to see the first group will see the field on Sept. 1.

*** Calvin Anderson has locked up the starting spot at left tackle with Denzel Okafor backing him up. There is still a battle at right tackle between Cosmi and Kerstetter.

*** Center, left guard, and right guard are “solidified.”

*** Kerstetter and Okafor are getting reps at guard.

*** Kerstetter and Rodriguez are getting reps at center.

*** Davante Davis is expected to return to practice on Wednesday. If healthy, he will start opposite of Kris Boyd at cornerback.

*** Caden Sterns will start opposite of Brandon Jones.

Texas will begin afternoon practices on Wednesday in order to prep for the beginning of school.

Quarterback One, Two and Three | Sourced Notes
– Super K

Coach Herman announced that Sam Ehlinger will be the starting quarterback for the season opener against Maryland.

he decision didn’t come as surprise. Nevertheless, as the day went on I had multiple conversations with some of my sources about Ehlinger and the other quarterbacks on campus.

Nothing earth shattering here but a few notes from my conversations that I thought were worth sharing…

***It sounds like Texas is going to lean on their run game this year and because of that there are folks who are excited, in particular, about Ehlinger. Not only has it been said that he’s improved as a passer, but he poses a real running threat behind a much better offensive line. The feeling is he’s limiting mistakes, he’s running and throwing better and behind the offensive line, he’s going to move the chains. As Herman says, they believe he gives them the best chance to win.

And the key to doing so it’s keeping that defense on the field, grinding it out and letting your defense do what they do.

***Still, as a pure passer, I’m told both Buechele and Rising are superior. I heard some very high praise for Rising, yesterday. One source said, “He stands in the pocket and he can put the ball wherever he wants to. It’ll drop wherever you need it to. He has a live arm. Can make every throw and he’s got the moxie too, like Sam”.

The feeling on Rising is that had he come in at the same time as Ehlinger, he’d be Texas’ starting quarterback right now. Some folks believe that some how, some way, Rising will take the spot anyway, eventually. But for now, that would likely mean that Ehlinger is either hurt or Texas isn’t winning with Ehlinger.

***So, I asked, in a case where Ehlinger couldn’t go or wasn’t performing, what would happen? The obvious answer is the correct answer. Buechele would be in. But Rising is still an interesting player in this. Ehlinger could set the world on fire. And, if he doesn’t Buechele would go in. But my suspicion is that Buechele’s room for error would be smaller. Texas is still going to be in that rebuilding process this year but where they are in that process, I believe will determine how quickly they might go from a Buechele to a Rising.

Awesome news on Higgins.  

4 hours ago, RowdyVic said:

Go back and watch the game. Hill had Washington, their best receiver, covered in glue the entire game. I'm not saying Boyd didn't improve late last season but to ignore Hill's suspension as not having anything to do with teams not picking on him as much is silly. 

I'm hopeful Boyd has a monster year, goes super high in the draft and all that. He still needs to have a dominate full season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, victory88 said:

I really hope we let Rising play 4 games and use a redshirt for him.  No need to fuck up his development if Ehlinger gets concussed in the first few games.  

Actually, I would think Risings 4 games would be bled til the end of the season just in case a QB gets hurt after the midpoint. 

10 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Christ all this talk of 2008

had me triggered as fuck. Fuck you Gideon so hard in the ass with a rotting pineapple 

When I think about 2008, it's not the Gideon drop that gets me (there were 10 other plays or calls that could have gone differently and we win).

It's always the horrible b12 tiebreaker rules and watching Barry fucking Switzer announce ou in the polls with that shit eating grin on his face. 

The two times I remember feeling absolutely robbed as a fan are that moment and Vince at the Heisman.  We were better than ou that year and anyone with eyes could see it. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bobby_Batronic said:

Actually, I would think Risings 4 games would be bled til the end of the season just in case a QB gets hurt after the midpoint. 

I would agree.  I'd approach it in similar fashion to timeouts... you just don't burn them early because you're very likely to need them in the end.  Save every game possible so the last 4 of the year you can use them at will as the grind of a long season and injuries take their toll.

IT 2018 Texas Season Preview: Wide Receiver

If equating building a football team to building a car, a great group of wide receivers would be aftermarket wheels and performance tires. The coaching staff would be navigation, electronics, sensors, and in the case of Will Muschamp, the fuses. The offensive line would be the engine; the quarterback the drivetrain. Etcetera.

The point being, it doesn't matter if your wheels and tires are nice if the rest of the car is broken down on the side of the road or driven into the ditch.

For 2018 Texas doesn't have a $10,000 set of wheels, but these days many cars come equipped with upgraded stock wheels and tires that add a little flash to the entire package. That's how Texas is rolling into the upcoming season.

If the rest of the offense is operating to specs, the staff should get a lot of miles out of the grouping.

Texas only has 11 players at the position, and only five have caught a pass in college, but assuming no major injuries, that shouldn't matter. There's a good overlap between talent and fit with what they do have.

ZWR SR Jerrod Heard, #13, 6-2, 205: Past: Extremely athletic dual-threat quarterback with multiple state championship wins at Denton Guyer. I, along with everyone else, over-estimated his ability as a passer, though I did raise questions. Present: Those issues as a passer became glaringly obvious the minute Heard hit the field. His athleticism was equally obvious. The second Charlie Strong decided to go with the Art Briles system, Heard's time at quarterback was done due to limitations in the passing game. As a receiver he's flashed the athleticism we know he has, but he's been inconsistent at receiver, in part due to overall offensive dysfunction. Future: He worked both inside and outside in his time at Texas. For this season he projects to the outside Z receiver, though he'll be battling with John Burt for second team snaps behind Devin Duvernay.

ZWR SR John Burt, #1, 6-3, 195: Past: Despite hailing from Florida, Burt had family ties to UT that Charlie Strong worked in his favor. Burt was a two-sport star, also excelling on the track. His senior tape was excellent, and offered hope for a very bright future. Present: His first year in college was an extension of his time in high school. He looked to be a budding star despite UT's woeful 2015 offense. As we've learned countless times in sports, the mental aspect can have as much of a negative impact as positive. After experiencing drops, Burt lost his confidence and his production declined. The 2016 offense was tailor-made for his downfield game but he only accounted for 18 receptions and 201 yards, down from 28 and 457 the year prior. Last season was yet another decline for Burt, though had Texas pulled out the Oklahoma State game his 90-yard reception would have been one for the ages. The physical talent is there. Future: Z receiver is its own island on the field and also within the program. It’s inhabited by talented, explosive, yet under-performing athletes. For the first time in some time, the position should be set up to benefit from all the parts around it. That could mean the wealth is spread among the three options, or that one player will capitalize. Most likely to succeed at this position is Devin Duvernay, but John Burt's raw talent is undeniable.

XWR JR Collin Johnson, #9, 6-6, 220: Past: His game was characterized by the same traits as it is now, absurd combination of size, catch radius, and body control. Johnson isn't the most dynamic on the ground, but he's almost always open above it. Present: He's on a solid trajectory and there's no mistaking his talent, but there's also room for improvement, especially when it comes to playing with the urgency and physicality required to get off the line of scrimmage. Future: We've heard he's trading barbs and blows with Kris Boyd and his confidence and competitiveness are at an all time high. That's well and good, but what Johnson really needs in order to take the next step is complementary interplay between the booth, the offensive line, and the quarterback. If he gets that, you'll see many more games like his dominant performance in LA last year. I'm predicting you will.

HWR JR Lil'Jordan Humphrey, #84, 6-4, 225: Past:Paradoxically, he was one of the easier yet more difficult projections you'll come across. He was obviously a big time talent, thanks to his blend of size, change of direction, and football disposition, but it was tough to know at what position he’d excel because of his frame. Present: With qualities that translate to outside receiver, inside receiver, flexed tight end, and running back, he's even more uncommon than Johnson. The staff is on the record as saying players had to prove what they could do on the field before the staff took the time to build schemes around a player. Last year, LJH began to prove what he could do, and you saw his role expand. Future: It will continue to expand, and his versatility will go a long way towards this offense creating its passing identity. The staff should be successful in creating favorable match-ups and with his size and ability to separate he should be easy for the quarterback to target. If he takes off this year like I expect, enjoy him while you can.

ZWR JR Devin Duvernay, #6, 5-11, 210: Past: "Devin the Duve" was a big play and dynamic threat with elite track speed. Very highly rated, he originally signed with Baylor before landing at Texas amidst scandal in Waco. Present: Has shown to be faster than quick when in football it's more beneficial to be quicker than fast. He's also a bit tight in his hips which necessitated his move outside. That said, he's shown the ability to get deep if able to build up speed or use his considerable strength off the line to create separation from cornerbacks. Future: Duvernay is a smart route runner. If Texas can combine that attribute with opportunities created by the running game or other receivers commanding extra attention, he could have his breakout year. A successful season won't be determined by number of catches or by converting first downs, it will be measured by big plays. He'll be targeted the least of the starting receivers by a wide margin but that could play into the savvy receiver’s favor.

WR FR Jordan Pouncey, #86, 6-1, 205: Past: Pouncey was a transition class addition for Herman and a win over Notre Dame. He displayed good initial quickness and change of direction and profited to either side of the ball. Present: He red-shirted but was a coaching favorite for his effort and reliability in practice. Not known as an explosive athlete, he's a bit more in the Lorenzo Joe mold. He'll make the smart play and help move the sticks. Future: For this next year Pouncey will have to work to see the field but he can play inside or outside and if he blocks like Joe did that will help him log snaps. You don't have to be a dynamic athlete to be a good receiver. He does a lot of things well.

HWR FR Josh Moore, #14, 6-1, 175: Past: Moore was a highly rated player with great measured athleticism who fell into UT's lap late. Present: I already know I under-rated him because he's already demonstrating qualities I was unsure he had. In high school he was often to the outside, but now he’s impressing as an inside receiver. The two positions require different traits and it appears Moore is quite well rounded. Future: He's had a good first camp and will play this year, likely very early. Skill-wise he could be a like-for-like replacement for Reggie Hemphill-Mapps. If he has Reggie's toughness, and I believe he does, he's going to be good sooner rather than later.

HWR FR D'shawn Jamison, #5, 5-10, 180: Past: Oh man, it was love at first sight when Jamison's highlights came across my Twitter timeline. Immediately I had him measured for nickel, but his elite athleticism, best demonstrated in the return game, meant other positions were possible. A Texas version of Adore'e Jackson is how I put it. Present: Hemphill-Mapps' departure also opened the door for Jamison in the slot. Though he's not as versed at receiver as Moore, he's able to put returner's ability to use on sweeps, screens, and in the open field. He's probably the most explosive athlete on the roster. Future: He'll play extremely early, and the more he makes plays the more his role will expand. Over time he'll need to become more nuanced as a receiver, but initially he provides another constraint for defenses that are over-populating the box to stop the run.

XWR FR Brennan Eagles, #82, 6-3, 225: Past:Possessing good straight-line speed, good ball skills with strong hands, and a big frame, Eagles is how you sketch an X receiver on paper. My questions concerning him were that we didn't see those traits working in concert often enough, though in fairness, he was hampered by injury his senior season. Present: X is thin and unproven behind Collin Johnson so Eagles has received his share of reps in preparation for needing him at some point. Athletically and skill-wise he belongs, but he needs to become more assertive and use his size and strength. Future: As soon as he realizes he can physically dominate smaller players, he'll experience more success, but that may be down the road a ways.

XWR/TE FR Malcolm Epps, #85, 6-5, 230: Past: Epps was on the recruiting scene early and wasted no time committing to Alabama. The two parted ways and he soon began leaning towards Texas. I was lukewarm towards him, though I was impressed with his raw athletic traits, even when playing defense. Present: As stated, depth at X is needed and Epps isn't physically ready for tight end, so he's been repping at receiver. His current role as a target receiver is very similar to his "tight end" role in high school. Future: He has a very uncommon frame that will easily fill out and have him looking like a rush-end, but the big question is how he views himself as a player. If he embraces the physical aspects of the sport and adds good weight that he'll carry naturally, he could become a monster. If he wants to remain a wide receiver he's going to have to prove he can get open against college level cornerbacks who are used to covering much more agile players. In my opinion, it would be ideal to play him in four games and red-shirt him before dedicating the off-season to making him an adequate blocker and lethal receiving option at tight end.

ZWR Al'vonte Woodard, #83, 6-1, 205: Past: Quick-twitch outside receiver with an exceptional build and more length than his height indicates. His senior year lagged only because his team didn't receive even average quarterback play: Present: Woodard has looked solid since his arrival at Texas. He clearly holds the attributes required to play Z, but there is a lot of tenure in front of him so he'll have to wait his turn. Along with being a player who can take the top off a defense, he has some softer skills as well.Future: This time next year he'll either be competing for snaps with Devin Duvernay or providing quality depth. His combination of speed and power (amazing build) should help him win on the higher ends of the route tree. If he can become more nuanced on the lower ends of the route tree, he has a very bright future. He could be a guy you try and run screens for. I expect he'll red-shirt this season just because of how the roster sets up.

How it all shakes out:

The three starters are set, but things get interesting when the staff goes to 10 personnel and brings in a fourth receiver. The options there are to be bring in Jamison to threaten the width of the field, or Josh Moore to threaten the vertical levels like we saw Hemphill-Mapps last year. I imagine we'll see a bit of both.

As a donor who attended practice recently told me, "Texas doesn't have a Roy Williams that jumps out as a great athlete, but they don’t lack for talent." Indeed, and because of Lil'Jordan Humphrey's versatility, all the parts are complementary.

If Texas can establish the run game, each receiver is dangerous enough in his role to the point the offensive staff will have it's pick of mismatches to exploit. From there it comes down to execution.

Tom Herman isn't wired to try and hang 50 on the scoreboard week-in and week-out, but he is wired to take advantage of a defense devoting numbers to stop the run by hitting athletes in space and down-field. If players at the primary positions of importance do their job, you will magically see UT's wide receiving corp become more talented overnight.

Just now, Sock Drawer said:

I want a beautiful lake house like that. I deserve a beautiful lake house like that. I need a beautiful lake house like that. Unfortunately, I don't have a beautiful lake house like that.

Probably because you don't deserve it. 

4 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

Kelly's article in the tweet is pretty good. Jones is so close to being a high impact player. He puts him self in position to make plays but just doesn't make them. Needs to take the next step. I remember IT or TFB putting out a really similar writeup on him towards the end of last season as well. 

I feel like he has the ball skills of an amputee. I hope some sort of switch comes on for him this year, though.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, GotThatFire said:

csb: I met Ray Lewis at an airport a while back and got to talk to him for a bit. Asked him why he retired when it looked like he had at least a couple more good years in him..  I was just being nice. He says Chris Ogbonnaya laid a hit on him that convinced him it was just about time to call it quits.  I was wearing my Texas hat. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Go back and watch the game. Hill had Washington, their best receiver, covered in glue the entire game. I'm not saying Boyd didn't improve late last season but to ignore Hill's suspension as not having anything to do with teams not picking on him as much is silly. 

I'm hopeful Boyd has a monster year, goes super high in the draft and all that. He still needs to have a dominate full season.

Oklahoma State was probably Holton’s best game. He was nails, and easily the best DB we had. It was also one of his last, if not his last. Kris took over Holton’s role after that with very little drop off, of any. He showed out against offenses like West Virginia, Tech and Mizzou without Hill on the team. Hill was our best DB, but Boyd closed that gap tremendously. If he continues to improve and keeps his nose clean, he’ll get drafted in the first four rounds, at least. 

1 hour ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

Kelly's article in the tweet is pretty good. Jones is so close to being a high impact player. He puts him self in position to make plays but just doesn't make them. Needs to take the next step. I remember IT or TFB putting out a really similar writeup on him towards the end of last season as well. 

With Brandon already a Junior, gonna be an interesting decision for #19 as to whether he returns for Senior Year at TEXAS or not....

Agree with analysis that #19 needs to increase his number of pass breakups and please for "the love of #!@$#?"  get some interceptions during 2018 Season...

Edited by LTtxfan

26 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

With Brandon already a Junior, gonna be an interesting decision for #19 as to whether he returns for Senior Year at TEXAS or not....

Agree with analysis that #19 needs to increase his number of pass breakups and please for "the love of #!@$#?"  get some interceptions during 2018 Season...

Maybe he will make the leap Elliot made.

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

I feel like he has the ball skills of an amputee. I hope some sort of switch comes on for him this year, though.

53 minutes ago, Spawn of Cthulhu said:

DefiniteSecondHartebeest-size_restricted

Bitch, please.

I’d think that qualifies as a paraplegic and not a amputee

but I’ll give ya points for trying.....

he could beat me though....