What the fuck is this place?

JoseMedinaDeJesus

Moved to Florida because of work.  Was pretty home sick and it turned me into a massive asshole for the first two years. I changed my routine to help with that.  Shaggy was part of the routine.  I am long over it and it looks like the shag is having a new beginning. Why not give it another shot.  You guys gave me more than my fair share of laughs back then.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, JoseMedinaDeJesus said:

I leave for about 5 years and all of the sudden there is a surlyhorns.com?

Didn't you start the 'newb faget killing spree' thread on Shaggy? I think it was right around the time of all the Mack Brown/Nick Saban hoopla at the end of 2013.

2 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

I think we should celebrate with some ritas and beer.

I mean, it is happy hour.

Bud light if I do recall.  I'd rather have a lone star.  We don't get those here. Ever...

4 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Count your blessings - at least you missed the Charlie Strong era.

I didn't miss it.  I just missed it with a bunch of newb faggets on the shag. Terrible when even Florida fans talk shit on a day to day basis.

4 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Have you donated yet? 

I just woke up.  I was saving for Dr. D's wreath.  I guess I can part with that money.

3 hours ago, phdhorn said:

That's probably what the prison gang was saying to him in the shower. Florida and all that.

Florida, it's just as bad as the rumors say.

I have to go into walmart here, occasionally.  It's for a worthy product, Whataburger spicy.  You should see the look of confusion when I give these people green chili meatloaf with whataburger spicy on it.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2018 at 8:52 PM, JoseMedinaDeJesus said:

I have to go into walmart here, occasionally.  It's for a worthy product, Whataburger spicy.  You should see the look of confusion when I give these people green chili meatloaf with whataburger spicy on it.

Pretty classy cooking for prison. I always had a hard time keeping the toilet lit. 

9 hours ago, JoseMedinaDeJesus said:

I was told there was no Rocko. I had hope there is no Derka. I pray there is no Grendel. I am out right fucking now if there is LHG 1.0 or 2.0.

Rocko was here, but got banned. Grendel has yet to pop up. Derka is here under a new username. If you check out the Fire Shaka Smart thread in the basketball section, you'll figure out pretty quick who Derka is.

• Like 1

On 8/20/2018 at 12:40 PM, MissingInAction said:

Gonna need pics of ex wife's bewbz to confirm identity. 

"I'm gonna be this Jose dude and score street cred with the degenerates at the sha.... Errr surlytexas."  Said no one ever.

20 hours ago, Shoxthemonkey said:

Well, Hell. I go on vacation for a week and this happens. I expected a few barncats to go missing while I was gone but I didn't expect one to come back from the dead. Welcome back.

Fuck barn cats. At my cousins place off of 53rd between ridge and Tyler, we used to tell kids who didn't know any better that it was good luck if you caught a barn cat.  Harsh life lesson taught.

4 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

...?

She nor I ever did catch anything.  But we don't really party anymore.   I am much more content smoking grass and sipping on peach tea with some whiskey in it.

3 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Awwww Shit

I know, you guys were promised a big beautiful wall. 

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Unfortunately Derka is still here and he has not changed at all.

Good thing the basketball board is as mych of a no go zone as CR.  

Edited by JoseMedinaDeJesus
  • Like 1