2018 Houston Astros Season Thread

Planet Houston

7 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Like both Teams..... good series thus far...

Wish Astros still in Nat'l League so this was a World Series Matchup

No.  Fuck Boston and their soccer chants.

Ah now add "substance on arm" to the drama

Been waiting for this to break, but thought it would be about our boys first from everything I’ve been hearing.

Bottom line is it seems clear everyone’s doing it.
Something I’m sure MLB is hoping to stay under the radar until the offseason when they’ll have to figure out a better way to deal with this

11 hours ago, Tommy Nobis said:

We can tell you know nothing about baseball. He’s not eligible for the win dipshit.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/24986257/david-price-boston-red-sox-earns-first-team-win-postseason-starter

There you go dipshit the media is singing his praises for turning shit around just like I stated. Now go fuck your hand Rosie palm and her five sisters want some corn nut action.

• Fuck You 1

is it bad i'm still pissed off at last night's loss? we could have very easily won that game yet we played like shit. too many fucking walks, too many passed balls, - free bases in the post season are a scary thing. 

still, i'm "happy" with the split but i'm more pissed we're not up 2-0. we get to come home and take the series by the juggler. cole will get another chance this series and I suspect things will slow down for him. need 2015 DK tomorrow night. let's fuck up the kid from Alvin tomorrow night. last time he was here he gave up back to back to back jacks. so let's do that again. one thing i will say is we keep getting into that bullpen and the extra pitches and looks at them will work in our favor. 

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

Ah now add "substance on arm" to the drama

1 hour ago, UTexasFight said:

Been waiting for this to break, but thought it would be about our boys first from everything I’ve been hearing.

Bottom line is it seems clear everyone’s doing it.
Something I’m sure MLB is hoping to stay under the radar until the offseason when they’ll have to figure out a better way to deal with this

What's this about? Haven't seen anything about it this morning.