Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

7 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

Did they live?

I didn’t read that they did on tiktok. 

On December 3, 1967, Surgeon Christiaan Barnard transplanted a heart from a 25-year-old woman fatally injured in a car accident into Lewis Washkansky, a 53-year-old South African grocer dying from chronic heart disease. That is if you want to call being female in 1960's South Africa "living".

Edited by RPM

Carowinds Amusement Park

CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA — Carowinds has closed the Fury 325 ride because of a large crack at the top of a support pillar. No one was injured, but the ride is now closed.

We reached out to Carowinds and they told us, “Carowinds today closed Fury 325 after park personnel became aware of a crack at the top of a steel support pillar. The park’s maintenance team is conducting a thorough inspection and the ride will remain closed until repairs have been completed.”

I have doubts in their inspection process. That didn't just happen overnight.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, RPM said:

Carowinds Amusement Park

CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA — Carowinds has closed the Fury 325 ride because of a large crack at the top of a support pillar. No one was injured, but the ride is now closed.

We reached out to Carowinds and they told us, “Carowinds today closed Fury 325 after park personnel became aware of a crack at the top of a steel support pillar. The park’s maintenance team is conducting a thorough inspection and the ride will remain closed until repairs have been completed.”

I have doubts in their inspection process. That didn't just happen overnight.

• Hook 'Em 1

58 minutes ago, futureman said:

after having seen several of these videos, all about the same, I now believe they’re fake. 

Maybe. But work with power tools long enough and you’ll see stuff like this in your own life. 

• Like 3

On 7/3/2023 at 2:08 AM, futureman said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrxUiseNsur/ 

the video itself isn’t that holy shit.  it’s more “holy shit it’s unbelievable how fucking stupid and careless some motherfuckers are.”

fuck these people.  when i miss my turns i simply continue ahead and reroute after. the people who stop in the middle of the street -- or worse, swerve like in this video -- deserves the fucking chair

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2