Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 6/7/2023 at 12:00 AM, GoPokes83 said:

Maybe small, but at least mine still works. I’ll be using it on my beautiful wife while you’re laying in your bunk with a beat up 1972 edition of Boy’s Life magazine pulling on that limp rope like a drunk trying to start a lawnmower with no gas in it.

Oddly specific. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

so, uh yeah, bus driver...  we do understand that you were, uh threatened with a gun. And that your life was in danger.

but we, here at the Charlotte Bus Company cant abide by our drivers just blasting at customers.... kinda hampers our business model you know. You violated the workplace rule of no guns being in the workplace.  So for that, we gotta let you go.

oh yeah, and the Charlotte cops are probably gonna arrest you for those last 3 shots.

we are going to take this as a training video to our other drivers, and just say that when a dude with a gun demands you stop the bus so they can get off the bus, that we just stop the fucking bus next time, ok?

Edited by AUS-97HORN
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

58 minutes ago, futureman said:

allegedly he died.  so don't watch if you don't want to see that.  it's not graphic but it's traumatic.

Might want to put that at the top...

In your defense, futureman, I did not see the entirety of the post before clicking on the video.

Edited by BonzoMontreaux
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, futureman said:

allegedly he died.  so don't watch if you don't want to see that.  it's not graphic but it's traumatic.

Lol he absolutely died. They also killed the shark, not sure how they found it? Mad anxiety while snorkeling the next couple weeks incoming.

Edited by Hank_Hill

and to be clear, you go in the water, sharks are in the water...  I have seen lots of bull shark pups swimming up and down the shore in Destin in a about 2-3 feet of water.  Never bothered me or my family.  Water is clear and you can keep an eye on them.    Although in Mexico Beach one time, I swear I got bumped by one.  Water was unclear and next to a fresh water source.

And there was this...I was out about chest deep a few years ago and saw a 8-10 foot Tiger cruising on the top about 20 yards away on the gulf side of me.  It was headed towards other family members about 100 yards away as it went below the surface.  I tried to get their attention but fortunately nothing happened.  

that twitter account has some hardcore shit.  there’s a terrible video posted today of a woman in NYC who was run over by a bus and her guts are smeared across the intersection and the bus is stopped and her mangled body is wedged up under the back tires.  I’m talking like intestines and organs in the street and a 3-foot wide gut smear that goes for about 20 yards.  horrible stuff.  I won’t post it but it’s there. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, futureman said:

that twitter account has some hardcore shit.  there’s a terrible video posted today of a woman in NYC who was run over by a bus and her guts are smeared across the intersection and the bus is stopped and her mangled body is wedged up under the back tires.  I’m talking like intestines and organs in the street and a 3-foot wide gut smear that goes for about 20 yards.  horrible stuff.  I won’t post it but it’s there. 

watched it. didn't seem real. think the bus hit her, ran her over, and then locked wheels up while she was under tire, so got dragged a long way. awful. hopefully quick for her.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, futureman said:

Was she okay? 

• Haha 6

On 6/9/2023 at 4:01 PM, BonzoMontreaux said:

and to be clear, you go in the water, sharks are in the water...  I have seen lots of bull shark pups swimming up and down the shore in Destin in a about 2-3 feet of water.  Never bothered me or my family.  Water is clear and you can keep an eye on them.    Although in Mexico Beach one time, I swear I got bumped by one.  Water was unclear and next to a fresh water source.

And there was this...I was out about chest deep a few years ago and saw a 8-10 foot Tiger cruising on the top about 20 yards away on the gulf side of me.  It was headed towards other family members about 100 yards away as it went below the surface.  I tried to get their attention but fortunately nothing happened.  

Which is why I am barely number 1.  The brave fools(shark meat) can have the rest.

27 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

She's right though. In order for the shark to get you, you have to go to his place. It's not like the Saturday Night Live shark is running around breaking into houses.

You never know …

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2